Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

*The Wukong Samadhi Collection also includes the Wukong Samadhi Iron Staff Skin that can only be applied to Wukong’s Iron Staff!

Wield Wukong’s awe-inspiring power on your own journey today!

Wait is this the first skin for an exalted melees? (Not including Mesa Deluxe skin)

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor and Opticor having an overly bright FX.

You mean Simulor & Staticor is it?

Thanks for the fixes but we actually need 'locked desired stats' feature in riven than this... new one.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your chosen UI Theme is now applied to the Riven reroll screen!

neat, can we get ayatan window updated so we don't have to scroll for two mins to get to the bottom. A filter only empty would be a plus too.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Any summoned allied Specters in a Nightmare mission will now have a reddish distorted glow to indicate that they have turned against you and you’ve made a huge mistake in trusting them.

as a person who abuses specters, I love this

Colour select screen is bugged. If you try to drag a favourite you get stuck in the menu. You can only leave it by clicking on your profile icon but then it leaves "color select/primary" at the top of your screen.

Just now, itsrewindtime said:

Colour select screen is bugged. If you try to drag a favourite you get stuck in the menu. You can only leave it by clicking on your profile icon but then it leaves "color select/primary" at the top of your screen.

We're investigating this now - hang tight!

Awesome functionality improvements, but I tried to rearrange favorites, and it selected the color and locked up. Frozen in place now, can't exit the screen or select colors. The floating white color is stuck there. EDIT: Just saw the notice above after posting. Will leave it as one more bit of data. EDIT: All fixed.

Attempting to do the new click and drag organizing of favorited colors causes the game to stop working- it's not frozen, it's just that clicking stuff just stops working and is unresponsive despite making all the sound effects. oopsie

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Any Legacy colours cannot be saved as favourite - this is to fix a bug that would prevent any and all customization saving

Any chance of finding a way to allow it again?  I've never had a problem with the mentioned bug but I liked being able to use favouriting to store a few Legacy colours that I like.  It effectively gives a much wider set of colour options and being able to save some to favourites means not having to turn on Legacy colours every time I want to use one of them.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added new ‘drag’ functionality to the Favourites grid so you can move colour around! 

finally.

but the content drought is still present.

edit: awesome, UI is freezing when trying to drag "favourite" colors.

Any news on fixing the metallic color channels on the new armor set. Steve mentioned the changes would come in a hotfix on Reddit and Rebecca echoed the statement on the Forums but it has been 2 weeks.

In addition to this there are a ton of skins, helmets and armor sets that have this issue as well.

On 2019-07-19 at 6:43 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will be adjusting the colour channels, likely in a hotfix next week. Stay cool, Tenno.

9 minutes ago, WarOverlord said:

Wait, does this mean penumbra is no longer a handbrake?  

If so, that’s a SERIOUS loss to qol.

I guess you guys really want to nerf itzal.

It is still a handbrake, just tested

Archived