[DE]Megan

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revenant Fixes:

• Fixed Armored enemies affected by Revenant's Danse Macabre continuing to take Corrosive Damage after the Armor has gone, resulting in less damage because Flesh is stronger to Corrosive than Armor is.

So what damage type would Danse Macabre actually deal once armor is completely stripped? 

3 минуты назад, Lsai сказал:

Where did the melee stance filter go?

Pretty much where it is supposed to be
mqQYsdG.jpg\

You sure you own Wise Razor? Like the only stance for Tatsu

• Upvote 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
"Fixed the Sonicor and Opticor having an overly bright FX"
I actually made a Sonicor with the brightest possible white energy color available in the game,
and sometimes used it with Mirage and her clones just to have fun trolling a bit.
Im not a toxic person so my intent was not to hurt people, but that was a sight to see!!!
It was so bright, with every shot the whole game went pitch black and you only seen the eclipse.
I made many players laughing and being amazed with it. (and yea also hurt some)

This is not a feedback or contribution to anything btw, just.... well. i can give up on little fun for the health of other tenno.

ps.: NOOOOOOO!!!

• Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 1

hace 40 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Added new ‘drag’ functionality to the Favourites grid so you can move colour around! 

this actually doesn't work and crash your game 

Skin looks great but why does the syandana not match it? How does a deluxe skin specific syandana not fit the skin and have completely different textures? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, T.T.S_MENGLE said:

The latest skin range BUG,Please repair it as soon as possible.

2 minutes ago, Darth_Predator said:

Pretty much where it is supposed to be
mqQYsdG.jpg\

You sure you own Wise Razor? Like the only stance for Tatsu

Thank you, that would be the reason I can't find the stance filter, I do not have that mod. I thought I had lost my mind 🙂 (no, you idiot you didn't lose your mind, you sold it on ebay)

3 minutes ago, Nacyus said:

I actually made a Sonicor with the brightest possible white energy color available in the game,
and sometimes used it with Mirage and her clones just to have fun trolling a bit.
Im not a toxic person so my intent was not to hurt people, but that was a sight to see!!!

It may be seen as "fun" to you, but you can't speak for everyone. The effects are too excessive. Have you ever fought the Gantulyst or the Hydrolyst around the period during their release from last year? 

• Like 3

After checking, still no fix for:

Chroma Prime's tabard being misattached (it's not attached where I take Ray intended for some reason) and Effigy taking away all cloth related items. Been happening since Chroma Prime's release:

Default colors not respecting certain textures default colors + some being swapped between the intended Primary/Secondary positions:

Thanks for your time!

Help! This update broke my controller's function! I have Melee Channel/Secondary Fire on XBox button B, along with Ability Menu 3rd Ability is B. It used to all work fine but now since this patch all B will do is channel my melee, even when I'm trying to use Ability 3 or Scope with Sniper, neither functions work now, Channel takes priority and won't let Ability Menu selection or Secondary Fire.

This had happened before and you all had to hotfix it, please hotfix it again! Ruins my gameplay! 4000+ hours and plenty of cash spent too devoted player here!

5 minutes ago, Engilore said:

this actually doesn't work and crash your game 

Confirmed.

Sorry to reply on a negative note, but the favourite dragging is bugged for me. I try to drag it somewhere but it just teleports into the lower right corner of the fav colour screen and my entire screen locks..

Thank you, DE!

With the attention to rivens, is there any chance that we'll see the removal of the awful 90 Riven Limit anytime soon?

It is really deflating my desire to play, as not being able to do the sortie is quite disappointing, and the inability to continue collecting is precisely why I'm not buying more plat.

• Upvote 1

The UI backround behind the color palette picker is disgusting. Why would you cover a large part of our arsenal with bland boring UI? Who comes up with this crap brilliant tomfoolery.

PEOPLE MADE THEIR ARSENAL PRETTY FOR A REASON.        DON'T. COVER IT.

Give us a damn transparent theme already (which is what Legacy should be in the first place) if you're this insistent on keeping this "new" UI on.

As for the rest of the update, thank you. Heck yeah bugfixes!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

It may be seen as "fun" to you, but you can't speak for everyone. The effects are too excessive. Have you ever fought the Gantulyst or the Hydrolyst around the period during their release from last year? 

well i didnt even want to speak for anyone but myself.
im not that "WE NEED" guy 😄 
btw sadly i never got to try the 2nd and 3rd eidolon ever cause many times random groups are just leaving even midfight of the first one,
Id have a use for the arcanes i guess, but i rather just farmed the first one. that's quite peaceful.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

my.. heroes!

When I'm trying to rearrange colors the interface freezes and can't leave that menu, the only way is opening the profile from glyph and then pressing escape:

Slk_fPcsE0LnCG7yl1nFjoU0a9hhArYy9Nd3P7rE

Even when you got to escape that screen the title remains until you get into a mission or a relayg2O90AAg4N2fK5f1bk9EpDzeUR-WrqBQDIK436Pk

tried using the dragging feature for favorites. instant freeze.....had to alt f4

I'm not sure if its just me but apparently for hydrolyst when it's on a slope wisps won't be spawning for any of my teammates. I don't know if it's cause I'm not hitting the hotbox (even when I see the hit marker) or what but has anyone else had this issue? If not could someone please give me advice on where I should be spamming my void blast so I can actually spawn wisps for my teammates? 

Posted (edited)

While I appreciate revisions to Revenant this one is very not amazing in regards to Infested receiving Gasdamage. 😞

The only enemies you generally care about are the Ancients which are Fossilized to which corrosive deals 75% extra damage.

Only after the Ancients are gone does your Danse Macabre actually do anything significant against the other enemies around so while I hope this was changed with good intentions its an actual significant downgrade. Also the other enemies have so little health compared to the Big Boyz that the extra damage does not even matter.

Additionally from the wiki:

In addition, a Toxic Ancient produces an aura to its allies that provides 100% damage reduction to Toxin b Toxin and 80% damage reduction to Gas b Gas, neutralizing this element against the Infested while the aura is in effect.

Please revert.

Edit:

Ok so I jumped into the Simulacrum to test it out and as expected a group of 165 Boilers took about 4 times as long as a group of Heavy Gunners or Corpus Tech's. And lets not even talk about Ancients. They take even longer.

Also I found a Bug(?) where not ONCE when I tested on fossilized enemies did it proc gas or corrosive or anything. So clearly something is wonky there. It procced fine against the small enemies that have the fleshy health. Now I thought ok maybe it is still Corrosive against them but then the proc symbol on the healthbar should have appeared as it did when I threw a corrosive pox at them.

Also against Corpus after the shields got stripped: no gasprocs in sight. Magnetic worked fine still.

Same against the armored Grineer after the Armor was stripped. No Gasclouds. I stripped a whole group with a lowpowered Pox to test it and at 40% chance per beam there should definitely have been a lot of gas. Danse still did proc corrosive on them though but did not switch.

TLDR: Not only was the intention behind the Change misguided and lowered his powerlevel against Infested significantly it also does not work correctly on a basic level by not proccing the gas.

Edited by Zharun
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Wukongs Celestial Twin always gets stuck near walls.

This game's AI needs a serious rework.