Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 things i want to say and i hope someone considers them
1 i would really like the favorites pallet to be on the right side of the same screen as all the colors
2 i would like an option to double or even triple the favorites menu size for platinum or something (without makeing it so that its just a bunch of blank tiles when unpurchased as to avoid annoying people with a wall of checkered squares if they dont want to buy it)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have released substantial improvements to the Colour Customization of Warframe! 

1. You can now view your Palettes in a redesigned screen that allows for more convenient browsing of your options. The old single-column design took a long time to scroll, and the new two-column cleaner design is much more streamlined. 
  2. Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!
  3. Any Legacy colours cannot be saved as favourite - this is to fix a bug that would prevent any and all customization saving. 
  4. +5 new ‘Favourite’ Colour slots! 
  5. Added new ‘drag’ functionality to the Favourites grid so you can move colour around! 
  6. Added focus sound to swatch grid, and select sound when toggling favorites!

Omg I physically jumped off my chair. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going through my fashion for the next 72 hours...

Nice looking skin, just tried it on my Wukong, but i think there is a problem with the syandana. "Copy main colors" option just doesn't fit. To be sure i checked it with the Wukong Deluxe default colors, and copied them to the syandana, they didn't match (but i think they should - right?).

35 minutes ago, Nacyus said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
"Fixed the Sonicor and Opticor having an overly bright FX"
I actually made a Sonicor with the brightest possible white energy color available in the game,
and sometimes used it with Mirage and her clones just to have fun trolling a bit.
Im not a toxic person so my intent was not to hurt people, but that was a sight to see!!!
It was so bright, with every shot the whole game went pitch black and you only seen the eclipse.
I made many players laughing and being amazed with it. (and yea also hurt some)

This is not a feedback or contribution to anything btw, just.... well. i can give up on little fun for the health of other tenno.

ps.: NOOOOOOO!!!

Its ok, do it with the staticor anyway. Its brighter, makes more effects, and can actually crash games if you hit people with low enough specs. Kill the fun, but leave the actual eye cancer. /s

why not..... adding the Legacy Colors as separate entries into the Color picking menu? they are literally just a second set of all of the Color Palates anyways. it's not like it's a Video Setting toggle, it's changing between Color Palates A and B.

so why the bloody hell is the switch for that buried several layers deep in the Options menu, rather than shown on the Color picking menu or even just having a standard and legacy tab for all the Color Palates.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

YES! Finally! It only took... 6 years? But hey, we finally can do that now. Thanks DE, I really mean it.

It used to be until now that every time I went to choose colors and try random ones, I'd be a bit disappointed that it would only randomize colors within the packs themselves. Now if you have all the packs, the combinations it can choose from are almost innumerable! Will enjoy this going forward.

Archived