[DE]Megan

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

YES! Finally! It only took... 6 years? But hey, we finally can do that now. Thanks DE, I really mean it.

It used to be until now that every time I went to choose colors and try random ones, I'd be a bit disappointed that it would only randomize colors within the packs themselves. Now if you have all the packs, the combinations it can choose from are almost innumerable! Will enjoy this going forward.

Great, tons of fixes, good work dudes & dudettes! 

~ yMidget

Hey, can we also fix the primary and secondary energy colors being swapped? Secondary colors override primary colors with most combinations. I would just flip them myself, but it messes with my Razer Chroma-enabled devices by making them the wrong color. For example, I want red energy with a little bit of green (contrasting colors), so red should be primary and green should be secondary, right? Well, you'll find that if you do that, red is almost completely gone and green is the new energy color, but a Chroma-enabled keyboard will still light up red like it's supposed to. I would also like to add that ability particles just combine the two colors into another color. I think there should be some particles of your primary and a few of your secondary to get a little separation in there.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed misaligned Vetala Ankle Plate when equipped on Limbo Prime.

On the topic of misaligned Accessories: can we get a fix for the Boltara Syandana being off centre to the right no the regular and the tennogen skins for Inaros?

Thank you  @Dark_Lugia 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you

unknown.png

unknown.png

After a quick test I sadly noticed that we still can´t scan the POE animals:

And after missing just the blazing step ephemera i wonder if there are any plans to rework the ephemera drops?

They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:

But i would also like to hear something about this changes (maybe I should post those in the dev stream threads))

Reveal hidden contents

Ghoul Bountys messages are forced inbox messages:

And the new Index map is still inferior to the old one, why was it changed?

My ESO run for blazing step ephemera (F : Friends Only > mostly solo | P : Public  | S: Solo)

more than that but I started counting after getting sick from ESO. Please DE do something .blaz.jpg

There's a bug where if you happened to be mid transferance (the state where your operator "dies", you're invincible and have 2hp) and there's a host switch, you stay in that state permanently. Can't bring up the UI, chat... You can walk around but you're invincible and invisible. Can still move to extraction however... Happened to me twice during eidolon hunts.... that's quite frustrating when you're responsible of taking down the limbs and suddently you can't do it anymore and your group wonders what happens, but you can't see nor write to chat..

1 час назад, Ejodai сказал:

Garuda's Talons are still excluded of weapon-restricted missions. Her Exalted Weapons are the ONLY exception to the weapon restriction rule.

well, they are not exalted 😄 where u saw word “exalted” on them;) thats a feature. Her weapon are special from all others, u can equip mods like on normal weapons (like Maiming strike). They are just...special. Never thought people would be u happy of that, lol. 

w/e. 

• Upvote 1

better riven UI is cool but it would be even cooler if we could get a higher riven cap in the near future. 91 rivens isnt even close to enough :'(

1 hour ago, ManBearPig89 said:

Skin looks great but why does the syandana not match it? How does a deluxe skin specific syandana not fit the skin and have completely different textures? 

I agree. This skin very much matches my tastes but I really don't see where this syandana fits with this theme. An unfortunate missed opportunity.

• Upvote 1

Seriously DE? You make a syandana to match a skin, and then you can't even make the color regions match? How hard is it to make it so that these kinds of deluxe skins have matching color slots, so we don't have to go around and recolor everything over and over...

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

*The Wukong Samadhi Collection also includes the Wukong Samadhi Iron Staff Skin that can only be applied to Wukong’s Iron Staff!

Actually, you made Syandana and Whip skins also bundle exclusive.

Also, I really do hope you guys haven't made his Iron Staff skin bundle exclusive. It should be bound to a Delux skin since it's a part of the skin. He even displayed with this staff when Samadhi Skin selected in the market. Not like I can check since I'm buying the bundle anyway. >_>

Edited by lainverse

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0

Syandana and Whip Skin textures are not in line with Wukong skin, (Black Part)

Spoiler

Z6XAf2T.jpg

Spoiler

1js4OLH.jpg

Please... just let me unequip the arm attachments of my Mag Prime and other Prime frames like hydroid, ember and oberon... cant unequip them on my Graxx Tennogen... :tired:

Posted (edited)

METEOR WHIP SKIN 
Wukong Samadhi's signature Whip Skin. 

i do not agree with this please give him a staff skin.

a wip is not the signature weapon i can not agree with this 

PLEASE RESPECT THE LOR as we respect you 

where is Ruyi Jingu Bang Skin
i would like to use it on bo prime 

Edited by GODStarKing
  • Applause 1

i also thought the Ropalyst's laser cheap shot was BS, but then i found that the time between end of cutscene and the laser hitting you was long enough to activate certain abilities, like Wukong's Defy. so you did that and if the laser hit, you'd not only tank all the damage but also get a maxed armor buff and retaliate death against all enemies in reach. not much of an advantage there, but fun