[DE]Megan

Wukong Deluxe: Update 25.5.0 + 25.5.0.1

Posted (edited)

Thanks DE. Now can you please fix the windmill in PoE? We still cannot shoot the blades of the windmill with the turret to fold them down to let us use the console to shut down the turbine. Because we are unable to do this we cannot gain access to the last 1,000 year fish statue and scan it. All I ask is you fix it soon.

Edited by Kurokoro2980
Wrong wording
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

I absolutely love looking at all sorts of random color combinations. However, there are times when I REALLY REALLY don't want to include Shamrock, or valentines. It skews the selections to heavy of those colours. This is great for seasonal Fashion Frame. But I don't really want those colours ALL the time. The new functionality of random colours across palettes will make this worse (still happy for it though)!. 

Can we add a way to deactive some palettes from the random selection?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a functionality loss when attempting to purchase Riven capacity via the Riven Slot purchase pop up prompt.

would've been nice if you had 'fixed' the 90 riven limit too while at it...

• Upvote 2

Why did you have to remove the ability to choose from just one random palette, why do you insist on removing stuff instead of giving us more choices?

• Upvote 1

Any chance of a fix to the thousand year fish under the whirlpool? the grineer rampart gun wont' collapse the turbine sails currently.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, xcenic said:

why people say thanks?

Could be a number of things:

1. A fix they wanted actually got fixed for once.
  2. They actually were excited for the new cosmetics.
  3. They could be appreciating that hotfixes come on a regular basis despite the huge laundry list of fixes people have reported that have gone unfixed over the years (like survival void relic missions can be extracted before the choice screen pops up making you unable to select a reward). 
  4. Or perhaps more commonly, they believe that they should give gratitude towards what should be the norm for developers (patching the game up regularly) since many game devs ignore doing so on a regular basis (usually they do it once every month or two months). In reality they should be seeing themselves as paying customers (despite it being a free to play game, your time is worth something in my opinion and contributes to the overall health of the game) and expect or even demand fixes. Too often gamers see their favorite game (at the time) as something irreplaceable and therefore express thanks that it merely exists, when in reality you can simply be playing a different game to the same effect. Anyways, just some perspective.

--------------------------------------

Please fix vacuum/fetch mod so that it works under laggy conditions and isn't reliant on pet distance along with other variables such as host CPU which adds a huge delay to vacuum even if the ping is below 50ms.

Please add more configuration slots for frames. ABC -> DEF.

Please add medallions to defense tilesets or boost the standing gained by at least 8*500 = 4000.

Please make medallions persistent in maps so the host can pick up the medallion and people joining after will still get them.

Please re-add mastery symbols at a glance to hover over market item icons instead of requiring 2-3 click through.

Please clean up the new index map, tons of nooks and crannies make reactant impossible to collect.

Please draw the minimap so that parts of it that you've already explored show at all times instead of fading away in weird blotches. Or whatever this weird mechanic is. Increase the tolerance level for exploration for verticals.

Please add favorite weapon feature so we dont have to scroll through an extremely limited UX that doesn't scale by resolution.

Please add configuration names to the Arsenal general screen so we know what frame and weapon configs we have selected at a glance. Glance value can improve a lot of UX complaints.

Please allow the loadout list to be re-arranged or reordered.

Please fix Tyr Regor assassination maniac spawn so they do not teleport/clip through walls/water. They become unreachable and you need to wait a long time for them to "despawn" for the fight to move on.

Please increase extermination spawn rate if players reach the end. Certain extraction tilesets do not spawn enemies until players are far away from the spawning zones.

Please improve survival spawn rate. It breaks if people extract separately, if you're the last person, only 1-2 enemies spawn at a time. Please make the spawn rate better across the board so soloing survival is more comparable to soloing defense.

Please show the number of shadows Nekros has stored up to the maximum 20.

Please fix the terrible AI when holding position. 100% of the time they will stop shooting due to queued up actions until you put them back on follow. This applies to spectres as well.

Please fix Arca Plasmor disintegrate not working with Nekros Desecrate (the invisible corpse does not get rolled on for extra drop chance). 

Please fix medallion riven challenge so that picking up medallions actually counts towards unveiling the riven.

Please fix Zhuge Prime reload speed. Emptying the mag results in a 2 second reload instead of the advertised 1.5s reload.

Please hide the character model when backed up against a wall. If you stand against a wall it blocks your ability to look or aim.

Please delay extraction until after a void relic has been chosen. For example, if all 4 people stand on extraction in a survival, it extracts before the reward choice screen pops up.

Edited by Avss

Random colour now chooses across multiple palettes!

I want to love you more than I already do.

thanks DE!

if you have time you should check out the Garuda arsenal bug, it freezes the screen for ~2 seconds when selecting her in the arsenal.

Posted (edited)

Year old glaring bug. More info here:

Edited by 7.T.

Such a pity they changed such a good looking Wukong Deluxe skin I would have bought to...this.

At some point on controller "Secondary fire" and "melee channel" were stuck together, they cant be separated, adding one to a button sticks both to a button.

This has caused me problems as I had "Secondary fire" bound to the Y button on my controller (I pulled it off the stick buttons because those don't work all the time for me, probably broke).

It worked fine but now I'm unable to use the warframe 4th power, you know, the ultimate. Pressing it on controller involves holding the power button and pressing the face button (Y in this case) and now doing that activates "melee channel".

If I could rebind melee channel to say, Nothingness , then I would encounter no problems with the dead system that is "melee channel". But even so Ill settle for binding it to a button I dont use much. Just please let me bind it separately from any other function.

Also dual binding buttons would be a really cool option to give people control of, on controller. Like adding functions to buttons rather than swapping them. Also a proper way to bind something to Nothing.

• Applause 2

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Any summoned allied Specters in a Nightmare mission will now have a reddish distorted glow to indicate that they have turned against you and you’ve made a huge mistake in trusting them.

AdvancedImpureFishingcat-poster.jpg

Please do something about the game freezing and not responding when left to sleep with the mouse focused on another window.

10 minutes ago, Beastwolf1 said:

At some point on controller "Secondary fire" and "melee channel" were stuck together, they cant be separated, adding one to a button sticks both to a button.

This has caused me problems as I had "Secondary fire" bound to the Y button on my controller (I pulled it off the stick buttons because those don't work all the time for me, probably broke).

It worked fine but now I'm unable to use the warframe 4th power, you know, the ultimate. Pressing it on controller involves holding the power button and pressing the face button (Y in this case) and now doing that activates "melee channel".

If I could rebind melee channel to say, Nothingness , then I would encounter no problems with the dead system that is "melee channel". But even so Ill settle for binding it to a button I dont use much. Just please let me bind it separately from any other function.

Also dual binding buttons would be a really cool option to give people control of, on controller. Like adding functions to buttons rather than swapping them. Also a proper way to bind something to Nothing.

THIS! Why would I want to activate channeling when I have my primary/secondary equipped?! This also happens in archwing mode, and it has been for weeks. If you try to use Larkspur you simply can´t use the secondary fire shot. Please DE, many good/fun weapons have secondary fire modes like Corinth. Just remove channeling or let us keep it unbound, it isn´t that hard.

Also, I like the name "Samadhi". Looks like DE has done some research of Wukong, the lores and its rich classical Indian-Chinese culture behind it. Nice work.

After Journey of the West, today we have some popular spin-offs or remote references like Asura Wrath, Odyssey to the West, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, God of High School, etc.

Thanks for the update DE. Lots of fixes and I really like the deluxe skin... with the glaring exception of the accessories. I regret spending the plat.

The skin itself is amazing, but the accessories feel very rushed and do not match the quality and creativity of the main skin. Basically, I want to reiterate what Rob from "aGayGuyPlays" says on his video discussing the skin. The color mapping and texture should match throughout the deluxe package. The weapon skin and syandana especially do not match.

If you go the weapon skin or the syandana and copy the colors from your the warframe skin you will definitely be disappointed. It takes a serious amount of dedication to get these secondary skins to match. It would help a lot if you switch the primary and secondary channels on the main warframe skin. The primary channel is the hair part which distorts other colors quite a bit. A very light color can still appear dark on the hair. This doesn't translate well to other skins.

Posted (edited)

I was so hype for this deluxe skin, but you totally butchered it. The materials are all far too reflective. The 'hair' doesn't have a consistent form and just looks really low poly in places, and is way too short to pull off the curving asymmetrical look. The semi-glossy torso panels are impossible to tint with dark palettes without look terrible because they reflect white from a very wide angle. The staff texture looks like it's stretched and low res/ low detail. The broken-up energy texture in the cracks on everything just reads as noise when anything moves. 

tl;dr

1 hour ago, Riger82 said:

Such a pity they changed such a good looking Wukong Deluxe skin I would have bought to...this.

Edited by _Connor

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sonicor and Opticor having an overly bright FX.

You made my day!