Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Conservation Bug-O-Rama

Alright,

so it just took me over an hour to get the "6-perfect-captures" accomplishment.

A résumé:

- several times animal poop was nowhere to be found where the map indicated them

- 1x the animal poop had spawned out of bounds where you get pushed back by icy winds

- 1x the animal poop spawned inside a pond, too deep inside to get to

- 1x the animal poop was there but invisible, only by accidentally hovering over it i noticed since the description popped up. pressing x did actually start the hunt

- 1x pressing x by the poop did nothing. no footsteps appeared, "press x" prompt gone forever

- 2x i waited for animals for numerous minutes... in vain. pathfinding error?!

-1x a sawgaw i waited for desperately before would suddenly spawn during the next hunt... for pobblers... right next to me o_O

- some times i waited for animals for numerous minutes only to get a message "better luck next time" without ever even having seen them (i was careful about my position, wind etc.)

In conclusion i wasted several pheromones as well as nerves and an hour of my life. I don't feel like playing conservation anytime soon now. Please fix this game mode.

Thank you.

Edited by Kotsender_Quasimir

On 2019-08-01 at 5:34 AM, Kotsender_Quasimir said:

Are you sure they weren't of one of the (sub)species you had already caught? The mission asks for 6 different animals this time.

I completed it by getting a bunch of pobbers. Mostly common ones. But every other perfect capture didn't count. Even if the animal I captured was something different.

• 4 weeks later...