Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

all MK1 weapons are now showing up as unmastered

Saffron_Rose

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking at my profile again right now (19. August 2019, PC, U 25.6.3) and i am missing MK1-Furax, MK1-Furis, MK1-Paris, MK1-Strun and Sigma and Octantis (which i still need to a acquire through the Daily tribute system), however I have my MK1-Bo mastered as comapred to lostzx81. Additionaly I have 1 867 501 mastery points (need 92 499 till next) and it shows me a completion of 514/519, for reference (and I remember I had 518/519).  Well i guess we have to wait till the next mainline update (circa end of August, according to the last devstream). If not then maybe remax them? Atleast the MK1 series can be bought directly ftom the market so we don't need to wait for crafting time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm here to report similar issue that I have. I'm not sure if I level them again. My MR is 24 and these are unmastered: Strun (which is not MK) MK1 Furax - MK1 Furis - MK1 Paris ... Also weird thing my Paracesis is lvl30 but seems not mastered. I guess it's reserved for next expansion or something else?!? Anyway, what we should do guys? We should remaster them? It will give us mastery points to our previous mastery pool + + ?!?

Edit: I guess I never levelled my Strun.. lol never mind for it. But MK stuff is clear I did level before.

Edited by artoba84

19 hours ago, artoba84 said:

... Also weird thing my Paracesis is lvl30 but seems not mastered. I guess it's reserved for next expansion or something else?!? Anyway, what we should do guys? We should remaster them? It will give us mastery points to our previous mastery pool + + ?!?

Paracesis can max out till 40 but you have to Forma it to gain +2 levels. For example: you’re at lvl 30 now with the sword, put a Forma in it, then it will go to level 32 when you max the level. So you have to Forma it 5 times to reach level 40. Hope this explanation is good for you to understand 😊

24 minutes ago, (PS4)MateosCloud said:

Paracesis can max out till 40 but you have to Forma it to gain +2 levels. For example: you’re at lvl 30 now with the sword, put a Forma in it, then it will go to level 32 when you max the level. So you have to Forma it 5 times to reach level 40. Hope this explanation is good for you to understand 😊

Oh! I wasn't knowing that ahaha :D Thank you for explaining it to me mate! ^_^,

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to lvl back up 2 of my "unmastered" MK1 weapons and i gained mastery points. (checked mastery points before and after i finished lvling em up, those were the only 2 unmastered equipment i had on during the time i leveled.) So it looks like its not an UI bug for me, the MR points are realy gone if you have already mastered them before. I'm curious how many player are affected by this bug.

I just noticed several of my MK1 weapons are greyed out in Codex and in my Profile too, ie. their mastery has been reset to 0. Reset weapons for me are MK1-Strun, MK1-Bo, MK1-Furax and MK1-Furis. Not sure if this happened with the latest hotfix or even before Atlas Prime, as I haven't checked my progress for a while (MR27 here).

For some reason my MK1-Kunai, MK1-Paris and MK1-Braton are still mastered, so it seems a bit random which weapons had their progress deleted. Currently re-leveling the MK1-Bo and MK1-Strun and I'm getting mastery xp from them normally, so it's not a visual/UI bug. The xp is just gone.

I know for a fact I have leveled all of them ages ago, so this is pretty annoying.

I've also seen similar threads that go years back, so this has apparently happened before. A more permanent fix would be nice. I don't feel like grinding weapons back again and again in the future if this keeps happening.

Edited by Goodluf