Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When do consoles get to play with their Shawzim??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Question

Saw something about this on devstream or primetime??  Does PC have it yet?  How long till it hits consoles??  Mine is all set up in my ship next to my [censored].  

Shawzin seems like it should have came with Diviri Paradox...   how are you going to avoid spoilers with Diviri Paradox?? lol.   

Anyways just want to play my Shawzim ASAP!!!!!!!  Its totally time for Mandachord 2.0 !!

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN

7 answers to this question

il y a 31 minutes, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN a dit :

Shawzin seems like it should have came with Diviri Paradox...

It's about The sacrifice quest not Duviri Paradox. Don't you remember Umbra playing it in his void dimension near a tree ?

Anyway,

PC doesn't have it, they just show in last devstream they were making it but there is no animations, sounds are not final and I'm sure the ability to summon it with an emote in mission hasn't been implemented yet. Also, this kind of things are in lower priority than the rest of the contents so... You shouldn't be that impatient there is a lot of work to be done be the release.

they showed off the WIP (work in progress) version of you being able to play it as if you payed attention that its a emote thats not ready an was shown off to let us know that hey if you buy this item once we get this finished your able to use a new emote that will come with this item.

talked about being able to use it in missions an in your orbiter. while saying if it be possible to have it work in relays

6 hours ago, Rathalio said:

It's about The sacrifice quest not Duviri Paradox. Don't you remember Umbra playing it in his void dimension near a tree ?

Anyway,

PC doesn't have it, they just show in last devstream they were making it but there is no animations, sounds are not final and I'm sure the ability to summon it with an emote in mission hasn't been implemented yet. Also, this kind of things are in lower priority than the rest of the contents so... You shouldn't be that impatient there is a lot of work to be done be the release.

Ah yes you are correct about the Sacrifice.  And that could totally be the sole inspiration behind it.  BUT connecting it to the Duviri Paradox would be pretty awesome for me.  It would remind me of one of my favorite episodes of Star Trek: The next generation.   Picard gets alien probed and lives out the life and culture of this extinct race.   My favorite part of that episode is that he learns to play this flute over his lifetime in the probe and when he is released from the probe they give him that flute and he continues to play it.   

Skip ahead to warframe where our young operator meets his older self...  you as you are now have no idea wtf a Shawzin even is,  but in the future you could be really good at it which makes you start playing in the first place..a nice paradox in it own right.  

It’s not even a planned feature. A programmer just whipped it up when he saw the Quartz collection shipped with a purchasable Shawzin decoration, and then they showed it off devstream because they were adding it in. So calm down.

And secondly, do you want to wait 2 years for the ability to play the Shawzin? No? Then don’t start speculating it’s part of the Duviri Paradox. The Shawzin was IN the Sacrifice’s quest. As in the model. It was there, the entire time, and hadn’t been reused yet. And the description for the decoration mentions “Smiles from Juran,” a song mentioned in the Sacrifice quest and commonly used as the name for a specific part of “To Take It’s Pain Away” that plays during a particular part of the Sacrifice quest.

Edited by Grey_Star_Rival_Defender

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

It would remind me of one of my favorite episodes of Star Trek: The next generation.   Picard gets alien probed and lives out the life and culture of this extinct race.   My favorite part of that episode is that he learns to play this flute over his lifetime in the probe and when he is released from the probe they give him that flute and he continues to play it.   

ah yes, The Inner Light. Definitely one of my favorites, too.