Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question: Gauss When?

40PE

That's my only questions, strangely I thought they release it this week, after/during dev stream. but they didn't say anything about the release on Devstream, nor no info -or I missed it sorry then!- about the release date?

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

I hope they come way before the update that noone asked for.. 😡

Sorry, but I've been wanting proper space combat in Warframe since I stumbled onto Archwing. Sounds like a far better update than yet another boring open world, like they all are.

In the past I do remember they were released in mini stories, yes like Jovian.

The next mini story will be the duviri paradox no? that should be the first released but then again thats not yet done for sure. we talking about late august/early september the best? 😞

Edited by 40PE

19 minutes ago, 40PE said:

The next mini story will be the duviri paradox no? 

No, they said Duviri is an open world planned for next year.

They'll probably come with Empyrean or with a slightly smaller update if there's one untill then.

16 minutes ago, Pikadidi said:

No, they said Duviri is an open world planned for next year.

They'll probably come with Empyrean or with a slightly smaller update if there's one untill then.

Ohh then I completely misunderstood the concept, sorry.

Ok Empyrean then, but ... so so far away (no, not in another galaxy... :D). 😞

Edited by 40PE

41 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Far later than he should. Because releasing two frames at the same time

Creates gaps in content release

and

Gives us 2 things that need feedback given on and DE needing to revise at the same time.

I’m excited for both frames but I don’t want to be forced to wait for DE to finish Grendel when Gauss is already done.

Yeah, feels a bit too much, strongly forced, and out of the regular update schedule.

This next update will be definitely breaking the upcoming update schedules. I'm not against change, I'm not negative about the actual change, but we have proof for years how hard D.E. struggles to release updates on time and contain the least possible game breaking bugs.

They usually can't hold the timeframe and a few days to up to a week sometimes they have critical issues and whatnot.

Not holding my breath too hard in this, sure I'm very excited for the next update and frames. Just I feel a little bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

They've indicated that he'll come out with Grendel. Given that they like to tie new frames to big-ish new content, I'm gonna say with Empyrean, which fortunately, looked a lot closer to done at it's Tennocon showcase than Fortuna or PoE were at theirs. Given that we're also seeing big competitors show up in September, I'm going to say around that period provided no major setbacks behind the scenes - although it's always possible DE have something else up their sleeves.

Holding Gauss back to launch with Grendel was a poor choice in my book, as it's essentially delaying a frame that I'm looking forward to for the sake of one I am not at all interested in. However, it's worth noting that many frames launched in the early days of the game without being tied to a larger update, so perhaps releasing two new frames at once will be seen as a big enough addition on their own.

• Like 2