[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #255: Tonight at 7pm ET!

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

PSA: You won't enjoy this for anything except streams and other live content.

Nobody wants to install the Youtube app from their mobile devices because you cannot AdBlock on mobile devices, meaning that Youtube spams you with up to seven ad breaks per video if the channel actually has monetisation, they have double-ad blocks, where if you fail to skip one it just plays the other, they also now have 15-20 second un-skippable ads and nobody, nobody wants that kind of hassle.

Posted (edited)

Will we ever get a chance to get the lotus ephemera again so many players missed out on it do to having to work or person matters please give us another chance to get plls DE. And DE dont know what mess u made with extraction but its a pathatic mess plyers extracting or leaving n ur shot back to your orbitor even when your done mission n you got to do over,this is happening in sorties reg missions warframe is not functioning right because of this.Im losing loot,creds,rare drops are you going to fix this

Edited by (XB1)Titan Cosmos
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Davchun said:

I remember them saying that drops will be disabled for a little bit to work on improving the deployment. 

Too bad they couldn't have started that after Tennocon LAST YEAR. I'm no developer, but I think that that has been a long time coming, right? Community has been having issues with consistent drops for a damn long while now.

Posted (edited)

In the forest and levels of the game there could be some infected or faction based specters including wukong that drop BPs and data for the foundry to craft mods and upgrade weapons with aughmens, if you scan those you also can get some copycat cosmetics and mods from ordis, the forest and areas of earth are a good example for wukong to appear, it doesnt have to be a prime version but one that has ephemera and glow or certain weapons, he can drop specter blueprints and parts to craft the warframe and regular loot for crafting bows and melee weapons worth replaying and staying in missions, while you could lure him out as an enemy by shooting the mooncones or killing kubrows, and burning flowers his specters hold mods and special keyitems for later, the drops can be rubedo and other bits of fish and gemstones as well as the specter for companion and floofs.

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro
Will you add Commando Wukong? and some other forest or navy versions, or a kuva version/ cetus theme?

1 hour ago, Non_OffensiveAlias said:

Gonna watch at work. But DE, can you make it so that if we buy the delux skin without the bundle we can can buy the whole bundle at a reduced price later. Like a "complete bundle" pricing system. I want to spend this plat to finish up some bundles!!

This is exactly what we need

• Like 1

I am assuming y’all are on PC.  When we gonna get some cross platform play between pc and Xbox?  Fortnite did it.  Seems like it wouldn’t be too far a stretch for DE.   Just dreaming out loud.  Then I could bug the heck out of some friends to get them playing.  

• Upvote 1

Please fix amp parts, many have been broken since release. Patch 25.5 only made them worse. Fortuna braces are backwards, Fortuna scaffolds are upside down, and Cetus scaffolds post-25.5 are now rotated incorrectly forward into the operator's hand.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As mentioned in our other streams this week, there is no Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward tonight.

The team is doing some hefty back-end code changes for improvements across the board, and having a Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward active blocks them from doing any maintenance.

We'll let everyone know when the Drops are back up and running - thanks!!

Will you guys finally talk about the missing tennocon drops for those who are still waiting?

• Applause 1

Seeing as it is Wukong run...my suggestion would be to make it a melee only run.  Since the rework, Wukong as been my main and luvin it!

plan on watchin the stream (and hopefully getting an invite to the run 😉 )

Posted (edited)

I don't know why everyone is worried about drops you don't even get them half the time even if you watch the entire thing I watched one of these dreams for like 10 or 8 hours or something and received nothing except for exhausted cell phone data I've also spent quite a bit of money on this game I wouldn't worry about the freebies the last one I actually received was a currency that you can only use with a certain character on the game that hasn't even came around and the past several times he has he has had diddly s*** to sell

Edited by (XB1)Bos0me317

2 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

Will you guys finally talk about the missing tennocon drops for those who are still waiting?

"Sure thing, but first, let's talk about all the new things coming with Empyrean and about Wukong's Deluxe skin. Oh, well, that's the stream. See you later."

2 hours ago, (XB1)Waitlin said:

I am assuming y’all are on PC.  When we gonna get some cross platform play between pc and Xbox?  Fortnite did it.  Seems like it wouldn’t be too far a stretch for DE.   Just dreaming out loud.  Then I could bug the heck out of some friends to get them playing.  

you should be working at DE

18 minutes ago, (PS4)NefariousNemesis said:

"Sure thing, but first, let's talk about all the new things coming with Empyrean and about Wukong's Deluxe skin. Oh, well, that's the stream. See you later."

Well, yes. Thats what happened last week. Thursday mentioned that friday will talk about it. They said they would talk about it... then talked about gauss for 90% of the stream then said they ran out of time.

As long as we keep the flame alive...

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Twitch Drop info cause there is no drop tonight

Thank you for letting me know 😄