Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #255: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, (PS4)Emperor_Pewpew said:

Lmao at 30min survival to test out immortality man no wonder I am already starting to get bored of this game and I only started in a few months ago

Its a goodthing this is F2P game. If not you would be upset you spent money and got bored. Im usually bored when playing solo and not with friends but content wise. Ive done everything except complete a few achievements. Other than that im waiting for more content. Im glad i don't have enough time to play because I'd be just as bored as you but like all games. You have enough time to play it and do everything. Youll get bored really fast but like i said earlier luckily we don't have to pay to play this game. Have a good one.  

7 hours ago, Non_OffensiveAlias said:

Gonna watch at work. But DE, can you make it so that if we buy the delux skin without the bundle we can can buy the whole bundle at a reduced price later. Like a "complete bundle" pricing system. I want to spend this plat to finish up some bundles!!

Agree, some items i bought n ended getting the bundle for one locked item and that sucks you Can't get a discount off things owned already thats part of the bundle.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

0226bd6fceea067ac738289467f36861.jpg

It’s a full squad tonight of Wukong Samadhi’s testing their level of immortality for a 30 minute Survival run in the name of Nora Night! Join Rebecca and Megan with your best monkey king for a chance to join!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and see the winners of the Frame by Frame contest!

See you here tonight, August 1st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

1am in South Africa :D come on prime time!

2 hours ago, Nibelhim said:

Well, yes. Thats what happened last week. Thursday mentioned that friday will talk about it. They said they would talk about it... then talked about gauss for 90% of the stream then said they ran out of time.

As long as we keep the flame alive...

That's their new temporary carrot. Instead of putting it all in a post somewhere, they would rather try to tease it out for a stream view or two. I get them being excited for the new content, I am excited. I don't dislike this game, otherwise I wouldn't be as insistant as I am about this, but they really need to do some housekeeping first before play time. Eat the veggies before they get to dessert. Put your house in order already.

The stopping of drops until they get the fix, which is obviously on their end by this point despite all that support said after Tennocon, should have been done last year during the issue with Ash. It's like we've been beta testing drops.

Archived