Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Social System

Redeminem

The social system is terrible. I mean for example I was trying to invite the 4th guy to start up an Orokin derelict mission and it kept telling him that the session was full. Sometimes I have to re log just to be able to join someones session. I mean these are glitches you would expect from a game that just came out. DE has had enough time to fix these issues and it's kind of unfair. Don't get me wrong. the play style and acrobatics and graphics are above most other games. But the social system needs tweaking. Badly. 

I was trying to invite the 4th guy to start up an Orokin derelict mission and it kept telling him that the session was full

That's a known matchmaking issue. What happens is that if you send out too many invites, the system thinks you've already invited a 4th person and is waiting for a response, thereby keeping the empty slot 'reserved.'

Protip: Don't spam invites. If you get the session is full error, just remake the lobby and it should fix itself.

The social system is terrible. I mean for example I was trying to invite the 4th guy to start up an Orokin derelict mission and it kept telling him that the session was full. Sometimes I have to re log just to be able to join someones session. I mean these are glitches you would expect from a game that just came out. DE has had enough time to fix these issues and it's kind of unfair. Don't get me wrong. the play style and acrobatics and graphics are above most other games. But the social system needs tweaking. Badly. 

That's not social system. It's network code.