Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 (+Hotfixes)

29 minutes ago, (NSW)Thunder_Ape said:

Anyone else have no player marker on the mini map now?

I was about to complain about this. Using the mini map, is not showing the arrow indicating the player, the companion is there. And this is kind of frustrating, because I was so used to use that as a reference. 

Another thing that I note is that, there is some bugs on the textures. I was playing on Gabii on Ceres, and on the walls and floors have some issues, like a part of the wall / floor blinking. 

The bald operator. For some reason the operator is appearing bald, that was a horrible sign.

It is a pity that, the black screen prior to start the loading screen is still there. It stays like that for more than 1 minute and them start loading.

It could be my impression, but the game is looking prettier on Switch, need to play on Fortuna and Cetus, mainly Cetus on a high level mission in order to see if the performance is more stable there. Nonetheless I would like to thank you guys for the hardwork. 

Edited by (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000

1 hour ago, (NSW)RenlyBaratheon said:

Bald operator 😂😂😂😂

My clanmates now using the hoodie on their operator to hide that bald head. 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry but that's very funny to see bald girls and bald boys moving around without any single hair on their head. 😂😂😂😂

My Operator wears the Saturn Six mask. So I didn't even notice the messed up hair/faces until I saw people talking about it on the forums. 

It was quite the shock when I removed it. I'll be leaving her masked indefinitely until the issue is fixed. 🤮

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this now. 

I might also want to add the Konzu's face looks a bit weird in the dialogue window. I think something might have happened with the skin shaders.

When I started the game I claimed a new weapon and went to test it. When my operator said his line, I noticed that he had no hair, then I started operator mode in the mission and noticed that said hair is gone. Or well, it's still there, but for some reason the hair is like transparent, and looks invisible, I changed a hell of a lot of settings to see if one of them was messing with the Operator hair but nothing worked.

On a similar note I also had some problems with normal gameplay. The button inputs weren't being detected properly, I was trying to use my melee and it had a lot of input lag.

When I started the game I claimed a new weapon and went to test it. When my operator said his line, I noticed that he had no hair, then I started operator mode in the mission and noticed that said hair is gone. Or well, it's still there, but for some reason the hair is like transparent, and looks invisible, I changed a hell of a lot of settings to see if one of them was messing with the Operator hair but nothing worked.

On a similar note I also had some problems with normal gameplay. The button inputs weren't being detected properly, I was trying to use my melee and it had a lot of input lag.

Something to do with the Orbiter because coming back from a mission the framerate tanks. Memory leak maybe? It's not as serious if I return to relay navigation after a mission.

Don't know if it has to do with Orbiter decorations because I don't have any.

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Noside17 said:

There is an issue were I dont see the circles once i try to mine,  tried with Nosam Cutter and Sunpoint Plasma Drill but still no circle 😢

This was happening before the update, on the plains and and orb vallis.  On Orb Vallis also happens to an animal capture no start after pressing Y, and no options to press Y.

ok I notice a few things no one else has bothered to mention

1.  the transmission videos like with darvo, and probably others have yet to confirm though would rather not, are too dark

2.  the equinox UI theme and background make it too dark for me to make out almost all the colors and details on my warframe tried a few lighting effect option combinations none of which helped fix for matters 1 and 2 and I did try everyone I could even with the new volumetric lighting still didn't help

3.  the floor path inside the operator room leading to it is glitching out like crazy changing from one texture to the next like one moment it is smooth the next it is sand then looks like a circuit board texture

4. everything else is that is mentioned is also affecting me (thinning operator, can't say for rest haven't looked for some(plasma drill bug) some I have but aside from thinning on hair couldn't tell difference) 

DE what happened that caused all this it was fine in previous update but now I cant think what to do while it is like this please im begging you fix the problems they are really bugging me too much.

sorry if it appears im being rude with requesting a fix I just like to play warframe a lot more than any of my other games I really enjoy it and hate seeing it get glitches this bad right after an update

Edited by (NSW)Urim512

6 hours ago, (NSW)MonHunAzel said:

Guys, did anyone else have their Operator face mess up after the update? Both me and a friend have this problem. I don't want to post a screenshot because spoilers...

Me it my operator's hair

• Like 1

I'm getting a couple of texture glitches in my Orbiter, like either some of the textures on the wiring around the "Taxon station", wiring, tubing, or even the floor textures will shuffle around to something other the intended texture.

I don't know if anyone have this but my minimap doesn't pinpoint where is my character and I can't mine the ore in the free roam area either (It doesn't show me the point to mine it though I have found the ore) 

Edited by (NSW)NinhHuy
Wrong words

5 hours ago, (NSW)ChaosKiwi said:

I noticed the input lag when using a bow, i'd aim at an enemy and fire like you would do, but sometimes the trigger wouldn't activate or it'd fire too soon/late, guess i'll stick to automatic weapons till this is fixed

Maybe I put too many roombas down, but they don’t “glide”...they hover instead. And they act as if they’re going over obstacles when hovering over the flat surfaces. They also tend to stop in place for quite a few minutes even though their sound continues or they’ll do infinite 360s for the same amount of time and won’t stop either unless I reload the game.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Leviathis_Krade:

I noticed on mars that the lighting was waaaaaaay to bright in sunny spots, or just blatantly dark in shadowy caves that I know were visible before the update

Did you enable adaptive lightning ? maybe it's turned off by the update

Performance has seemed better overall so far (have not done free roam though) but the display bugs are pretty annoying. Everyone has covered the really obvious ones but here is a minor one I just noticed, boss nodes on the star map are displaying the boss in the little title card on mouse over transparently at a real low alpha. An example: Can you spot Alad V?

Spoiler

EA9jllnVAAApPWU?format=jpg&name=large

vor 51 Minuten schrieb (NSW)Leviathis_Krade:

Disabling that actually fixed it

maybe that option has been swapped for you 😮

I noticed that the operator switching bug, the motion control bugs are still there and the usb headset still doesn't work.

Also there are still those unrendered trees on cetus / plains of eidolon

D3kKcsm.jpg

nNwNoox.jpg