Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nintendo Switch Tenno Reinforcements: Update 25.4.0 (+Hotfixes)

You people have to stop it with your attitude about some of these glitches. Glitches always happen after a new update for different reasons. They're probably working hard on fixing the issue. Just be glad that DE actually cares about players and not just about getting money like other games do. 

• Like 1

Cuantos errores a traido esta actualización a nintendo switch! Llanuras de eidolones y valles del orbe tiene muchos erres de texturas! en valles del orbe no se puede realizar la mision de onda noctura de capturar 6 animales distintos, por el echo que no aparece el rastro de los animales debido a una falla de texturas! 🙄

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are still working on a hair fix! Sorry all hairy friends!

Don't forget that the face of the operator is messed up badly too, it's not only the hair...

Having said that, thank you for your hard work, everyone at DE.

Will enjoy this splash of fun over the weekend 😄

After playing more today, I saw that the faces of other characters, during messages, like Darvo and the others are too dark.Like Nef Anyo in a index quest, was almost impossible to see.

Also, my switch when playing in dock mode, is noisier. I mean, it is the first time that I play the game, and the console is doing a lot of noises, dissipating the heat. Any someone else noted this ? 

Edited by (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000

vor 17 Minuten schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

We are still working on a hair fix! Sorry all hairy friends!

Hey!

Appreciate the fix, but some people have really bad problems to play Warframe in a group and worse loading times than before. 

What about these issues?! Don't want to be disrespectful, but I think THIS is more important than some bald Operators.. 😐

Edited by (NSW)Zwiebel
Wrong Link

On 2019-08-01 at 2:48 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

August 2 Hotfix #2:
Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed Clients able to cast Warframe Abilities that require no Energy (Garuda’s Bloodletting) after dying/respawning in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed Kubrow’s being a little more shy towards Roller Floofs compared to Kavats.

One thing I noted now is that, when trying to decorate the orbiter, the texts from the menu is incorrect. Showing something like :

<Dojo_Selection_stuff> stuff

Also, the same goes on the foundry, on the below part, where show the time it will take to build the item.

Edited by (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000

20 hours ago, (NSW)Hermy said:

maybe that option has been swapped for you 😮

I noticed that the operator switching bug, the motion control bugs are still there and the usb headset still doesn't work.

Also there are still those unrendered trees on cetus / plains of eidolon

Reveal hidden contents

D3kKcsm.jpg

nNwNoox.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Is that the reason why there are sometimes "pink squares" when flying around in the Plains of Eidolon? Sometimes I think the "impostor assets" for the LOD fail to load and hence why some of the terrain tiles will look pink.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (NSW)sfried:

Is that the reason why there are sometimes "pink squares" when flying around in the Plains of Eidolon? Sometimes I think the "impostor assets" for the LOD fail to load and hence why some of the terrain tiles will look pink.

jup, that's the reason.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000:

Pink dots or something like on the plains, was happening for me, prior to this update. Just rush with the archwing, and this pop out. 

yeah, since the jovian concord... but there was hope it would be fixed with this update ^^

I have played more last days, and I have a few more things to report. 

On the Dojo, now when you open the map, by pressing "-", it is open the legend in the bottom left  corner, which is weird, because the legends is above the chat window.

It is impossible to try to capture animals. It does not work properly, because the animal footprint is now showing, before the update this happened once in a while in very specifics places, but now, is not working at all. Which is making the "6 different perfect captures " almost impossible to complete, because you need to go after the spot to call the animals "blind", which is not fun at all.

One thing that happen yesterday, was that I claimed one item from the foundry, and then when I checked my inventory, the item was not there, and when I checked the foundry the item was there waiting to be claimed again, and when I tried to do so, I was informed that I had no room for new weapons, and I was sure that I have one spot left. 

Also, now when syndicates are attacking, it is not possible to see the lights blinking, just the syndicate representative saying some stuff. 

Does anyone, ANYONE on these forums watch the weekly primetime and devstreams ? Anyone ? I scrolled through this feed, and I can tell you all your questions were all answered last week. All of them. Except the dogdays stuff cuz it was a surprise. ... ... lol... everyone chillax devteam has billions of works at any one time, theyll fix whatever you saw eventually.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (NSW)JayFr3d:

Does anyone, ANYONE on these forums watch the weekly primetime and devstreams ? Anyone ? I scrolled through this feed, and I can tell you all your questions were all answered last week. All of them. Except the dogdays stuff cuz it was a surprise. ... ... lol... everyone chillax devteam has billions of works at any one time, theyll fix whatever you saw eventually.

Yes i watched it and no they did not adress most of these issues... There are also still a lot of bugs in this game that exists since it lauched and where not adressed yet, the ones created by the jovian concord are still there too... and now it's the buggiest since launch 😅 BUT that's only the surface. Performance is better and i didn't have any crash anymore since this update.