Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimap bug

(NSW)YoghurtYeti

I am finding this bug particularly invasive when hunting for syndicate medallions. It is significantly more difficult to pinpoint hidden items without being able to properly gauge mini-map icons with current player position due to the missing player arrow on the mini-map.

The missing player arrow bug combined with the missing waypoint bug has been cause for some serious disorientation in these huge sprawling maps.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Simtron said:

I am finding this bug particularly invasive when hunting for syndicate medallions. It is significantly more difficult to pinpoint hidden items without being able to properly gauge mini-map icons with current player position due to the missing player arrow on the mini-map.

The missing player arrow bug combined with the missing waypoint bug has been cause for some serious disorientation in these huge sprawling maps.

Open the overlay map with the - button and you get an indicator back. Not ideal, but a workaround until they fix it.

I can confirm this is an issue since aforementioned update as well.

It doesn't affect most players due to the fact that on average, players are combat focused and try to run through missions as fast as humanely possible, but directly effects players such as myself, who use the enlarged HUD to pinpoint loot objects (especially syndicate missions).

Personally, this is the most notably intrusive bug to me out of the vast amount of bugs on the Nintendo Switch version.

Edited by (NSW)badluckbigley