Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter Floor Texture Flickering

(NSW)Santskid

Just returned from a mission to see that the floor textures of my orbiter appear to flicker with the slightest movement of my character. The flickering seems to be caused by the floor rapidly changing textures whenever I move around. The textures do, however, maintain my selected color palette for my ship's interior. This bug only seems to be affecting the textures for the automatic ramp, the deck located at the bottom of the ramp (where the armory and other facilities are), and the lower floor junction, (near the three doors at the back of the ship). All other areas remain unaffected.

Edit: Upon closer inspection, the floor beneath the Codex and Market terminals is affected as well.

Edited by (NSW)Santskid
Further observations of bug effects.

The texture flickering affects many places in "my" game and looks like a problem with the lighting since, in the void, the textures switch from the normal wall texture to flat yellows, whites and blues. It's almost unplayable in this state and changing settings, which I believed to have caused it, did nothing.

On 2019-08-02 at 5:33 PM, [DE]JoshB said:

This issue is absolutely brutal! I'm aching to figure out what's going on here. Don't worry all, we're aware of the issue and trying to solve it. Thank you for the reports!

Any news? Between this, all the text glitches, the operator faces, and the mini map this update has been a total disaster.

Really think DE needs to make this up to Switch players somehow.

• Like 1