Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad taking you hostage on Plains of Eidolon

Imbarator

Click esc and hover over your profile, there you´ll see a "leave squad" button.
Press it at you´ll get a hostmigration and would be solo in the plains, than you can go the exit and you´ll leave immediately due to being the only one.
unknown.png
However DON´T click on "abort mission", because then you´ll lose everything you´ve done in the mission.

13 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

Thank you guys! I am far over 1k hours in the game, and yet I didn't know that 😄

I've got about 1700 hours myself and I too never knew you could do that.  Goes to show how little instructions and Tips there are built into the game to let players know what they can and cannot do.

This option wasn't present in original PoE release, probably that's why not a lot of people know about it. Still, was mentioned in the patch notes when added )
Btw, kinda fun to see the reaction of people when you are host and suggest them to extract before you leave the squad.

5 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Click esc and hover over your profile, there you´ll see a "leave squad" button.
Press it at you´ll get a hostmigration and would be solo in the plains, than you can go the exit and you´ll leave immediately due to being the only one.
unknown.png
However DON´T click on "abort mission", because then you´ll lose everything you´ve done in the mission.

I had no idea...

5 hours ago, Imbarator said:

Thank you guys! I am far over 1k hours in the game, and yet I didn't know that 😄

And I'm at like 1500ish and I had no idea either