Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can something be done about Saryn?

MrRixter

31 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

Sayrn is balanced and so are the other AOE dps frames. If you dlnt think so fine but every frame has a weakness and the salty nerf squad needs to learn to play frames properly before calling for a nerf!

Balanced? I think you've got your thumb on the scale. I'm fine with the power fantasy, "we don't want balance" crowd, because that's a gaming preference and not delusion.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Noobs will not be happy until their tank frame can outdamage the nukes.

I was expecting a much more hostile reaction so what you say is a breath of fresh air... And I agree with it. Damage is damage, Tanks are tanks and supporta are supports. They all play different roles and without all of them The game does not flow properly.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

On 2019-08-07 at 6:19 PM, Ver1dian said:

Which of the frames you mentioned you can carry with have this complex build? Rhino? 

Yeah I probably could with rhino. Also with hildryn and frost

Is spamming IS skill?

Doesn't make sense. If you want a proper answer then reword it.

If you're saying spamming is skill, you're so wrong.

And since aparently Saryn's build is simple, would you mind compiling one?

Easy, 

Range mods, ability strength, basic efficiency mods, flow.

If you want to 'expose' someone, make it a hard challenge

So far everything you've said has led me to believe you lack fundamental knowledge of the game.

Random insult with no backing. Name one thing I've said that means I lack knowledge.

Just because I want a frame which is OP to be nerfed.

On 2019-08-07 at 6:36 PM, uAir said:

Yeah, I acknowledge that you're in a game. I also acknowledge you're still here posting while playing that other game. I also opened it up and said we can do it at your convenience anytime in the near future. You don't have to drop everything. Just when you can. I would think that with this easy chance to prove me wrong, and with the fervor with which you've defended yourself on the forums here, that you would jump at the opportunity to punch me right in my optimism and prove your words. So it's either that you cannot or you will not. And as of right now, I'm thinking you can't is a stronger argument than you won't.

You say you prefer frames that takes true skill to play and that you run all this content with your true skill frames. I want to see your skill in action. Take me through 8 waves of ESO with your Frost and let me see that skill in action. And why do you keep changing my MR?

I keep posting because you keep trying to call me out in front of everyone.

The rest is just lies. I can not at this time. I played warframe for hours earlier, I am enjoying PayDay 2.

On 2019-08-07 at 6:53 PM, sungod1 said:

Because you can't... The solution to every problem in warframe is not skill at all but having the right gear and some information. 

I can begin. 

Hildryn

Frost

Games that require aim

Zephyr 

Wukong

Literally just some salty saryn main sad when people go on about skill

1 minute ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

Balanced? I think you've got your thumb on the scale. I'm fine with the power fantasy, "we don't want balance" crowd, because that's a gaming preference and not delusion.

Well yeah thats what I meant actually. They are balanced in the sense that this is a power fanatsy game and wothout that power fantasy the playerbase would drop off quite dramatically I think. I could always be wrong of course and they might be fine if everything called OP got a nerf but my instsincts tell me others come here to kill stuff quickly for the most part. Without it I dont think it would have the playerbase it dkes and would have died off yeara ago so they should avoid any major nerfs to what is seen as "OP" by most noobs and some veterans alike.

This game not requires so much skill to begin with. The only things can be considered skill is the parkour, using abilities in the right time, avoiding incoming hits. The rest is about knowledge of the map, mechanics, enemies, your frame and weapons. If you are familiar with your gear you can go forward and reach a decent level but this needs some knowledge and experience. 

Balance still needs and the balance mean buff and nerf too depend on what content we talk about and comparing abilities in the same category. Hard to balance a game, which does not know what to want to become. Currently this game is a horde shooter, which means unlimited grinding, running in circles to get the same items, dealing with microtransactions and repetitive gameplay. The most skill needs in pvp but most of the playerbase including myself are mainly casual players whom like to go around and have fun and want to relax in a game. Highening the level of skill needs or just articifally make the game harder with no challenge it makes peoples leave the game. When the devs will know what they wish to do exactly then we can talk about endgame and balance but in exchange most things what we use now will be nerfed.

57 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

This thread keeps TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOWN! 

I'm just grateful people haven't found the truly powerful and broken frames as of yet due to how popular saryn is. I can live with the thought of fun before the normies exploit the other frames because DE had enough of saryn player's crap and changes her for the million time. sorry you guys have to live under the fear that you are forcing DE to nerf crap that you all abuse. just don't bring your dumb habits to frames many and I like. k ^^ 

I mean to be honest I have always found kt funny people dont complain about equinox more then sayrn. Sayrn is just the target because so many more people use her over equinox I think. People say she ruins their missions and makes then have to afk but if they think she id bad they should try playing with a well built maim equinox in low level stuff. Once they d0 all the hate would deflect off of the toxin queen and onto Equinox I guarantee it! Outside kf endless missions Sayrn is just really not that good but people are so stuck on the thought she is busted to realize it, every frame has a job and she is far from doing all of them at top speed.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

14 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

If you have read what other people have been saying.

WE GET 60-80% DAMAGE PER MISSION.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

If you are too trash to not be able to make a build without an OP frame. That's your fault. Git gud.

Just the 20% damage trashy saryn's get they don't deserve or work for.

Saryn mains are trash. So it's easy to out do them.

Just some salty noob who never got good so he gets salty when OP frames like saryn and ember get made fair.

I cannot. He has not listened to me at all.

We just think she doesn't deserve her 20% damage. Because she does nothing. In higher level missions, she usually gets destroyed.

And do I rev her?

No.

I have no respect for saryn mains.

I have 31 umbral builds you trash.

One of them is Saryn.

It is by far not my most OP build.

Your respect is worth exactly 0. 

There's nothing to listen to since you keep claiming how good you are and yet you can't compete to a Saryn. A pure contradiction.

So before anybody else jumps at you for not only being extremely incompetent, but also pretending to be some kind of "pro", just go release brain farts somewhere esle.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

One of them is Saryn.

There's nothing to listen to since you keep claiming how good you are and yet you can't compete to a Saryn. A pure contradiction.

So before anybody else jumps at you for not only being extremely incompetent, but also pretending to be some kind of "pro", just go release brain farts somewhere esle.

I lost respect for him when he said sayrn doesnt survive when things get rough essentially. His builds must be terrible or he must be a terrible player to struggle with sayrn late game XD.

16 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

I mean... Good for you

One of them is Saryn.

Maybe your builds just bad then?

Ooooh sorry big man. I just said I didn't respect people who press 2 buttons and get free damage done for them. Most people don't like saryn.

Just because you're a trashy saryn main, doesn't mean she's a good frame. Accept that.

You have not read what I have put so I shall put this again.

I get 60-80% damage per game. But the saryn with 20% damage doesn't earn that

I'm not a pro. Never said I was. Read through my other posts. Nice pathetic attempt at a dig though.

11 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

We'd all laugh at you.

That guy has like no valid arguments

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

I lost respect for him when he said sayrn doesnt survive when things get rough essentially. His builds must be terrible or he must be a terrible player to struggle with sayrn late game XD.

AGAIN. I DO NOT MAIN SARYN. THE SARYN'S I'VE SEEN USUALLY DIE A LOT DURING MISSIONS LIKE THAT. 

Don't try to insult me at a frame I do NOT use. Jesus. Nice attempt at a dig though. Just a really bad one. Also you used the "raw xD" meme which means I lose all respect for you too.

And according to you

9 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Make love, Not war, guys. 😇

Most people tried that.

I know I did.

Then the Salty Saryn Squad came in and started calling people.

Rat Kid

Missing a space between your thick brain

Admittedly I continued that trend, but in retaliation 

i have played mostly saryn since a long time and i can tell that spore is too good with max range, however if you literally had nothing to do that means that somebody else was doing the killing job because if you just leave the spore kill the enemies, it(the spore) fails to subsist

55 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

This thread keeps TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOOOOOOOOOOOWN! 

I'm just grateful people haven't found the truly powerful and broken frames as of yetdue tohow popular sarynis. I can live with the thought of fun before thenormiesexploit the other frames because DE had enough of sarynplayer's crap and changes her for the million time. sorry you guys have to live under the fear that you are forcing DE tonerfcrap that you all abuse. just don't bring your dumb habits to frames many and I like. k ^^ 

Don't expose op Banshee build, please.

58 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

If you have read what other people have been saying.

WE GET 60-80% DAMAGE PER MISSION.

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

If you are too trash to not be able to make a build without an OP frame. That's your fault. Git gud.

Just the 20% damage trashy saryn's get they don't deserve or work for.

Saryn mains are trash. So it's easy to out do them.

Just some salty noob who never got good so he gets salty when OP frames like saryn and ember get made fair.

I cannot. He has not listened to me at all.

We just think she doesn't deserve her 20% damage. Because she does nothing. In higher level missions, she usually gets destroyed.

And do I rev her?

No.

I have no respect for saryn mains.

So... You out damage saryns, but call their damage output broken.

You say they can't live in Long missions. Which probably means you only use tank frames that don't need to even move to stay alive. And you're also probably building the frame wrong despite saying it's easy to build.

Go sort out your contradictions and thoughts before replying again and talking with your emotions instead of your brain.