MrRixter

Can something be done about Saryn?

2 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Try. I went to such a build in solo. You can remove the umbra hp and put another mod. In any case, the fantasy to customize is there and you can not only spam 4, but also kill enemies in melee, while healing yourself and getting infinite energy. 

I'm not familiar with melee. I'm afraid to do something the wrong way. Would you mind to share your build so I could make the same in sake of scientific precision?

19 минут назад, TeaHawk сказал:

I'm not familiar with melee. I'm afraid to do something the wrong way. Would you mind to share your build so I could make the same in sake of scientific precision?

Спойлер

Vne2QbF.jpg

Well, let's try this one, I'm 100% sure of it.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zhellon said:
  Hide contents

Vne2QbF.jpg

Well, let's try this one, I'm 100% sure of it.

Thanks! Also a good melee weapon is required, or I can just take almost anything like heat-sword put healing return in it and it will work?

Edited by TeaHawk

Another saryn nerf thread? 

Buff rewards first then.

• Upvote 1

Только что, TeaHawk сказал:

And a good melee weapon is required, or I can just take almost anything like heat-sword put healing return in it and it will work?

If you want to melee, then you should replace stretch with rage. I personally used the modular stuff or the spear hybrid build to heal from status. You can use any weapon you want or heal with the help of an operator. It doesn't matter. The main thing is to maintain your level of health and energy.

1 minute ago, zhellon said:

If you want to melee, then you should replace stretch with rage. I personally used the modular stuff or the spear hybrid build to heal from status. You can use any weapon you want or heal with the help of an operator. It doesn't matter. The main thing is to maintain your level of health and energy.

Okay. I'll try that. However it sounds like a healthy rewarding game-play by so far to me.

Только что, TeaHawk сказал:
Okay. I'll try that. However it sounds like a healthy rewarding game-play by so far to me.

I just ran into a problem when I couldn't play with other players in ESO. So came up with this build.  And then I learned that the skin is a good defense. But I don't play Saryn anymore. It's too boring and I never liked DPS frames. But again, I'm not interested in nerf Saryn because of my bias. I just want people who really play to get more profit than people who just stand and press buttons.

4 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I just ran into a problem when I couldn't play with other players in ESO. So came up with this build.

Excuse me. Just last one. What was exactly the problem?

5 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I just want people who really play to get more profit than people who just stand and press buttons.

Me too. But nobody would win of nerfing what we have. Saryn is literally carrying a lot of people on SO/ESO. It's already a direct profit.
And as I explained previously, you can make Gara do the exact same thing: stand and press 2 buttons. Everything dies. You don't even need to watch after stacks. Just maxed range and a bunch of dmg mods in your melee.

2 минуты назад, TeaHawk сказал:

What was exactly the problem?

Russia because of some political aspects blocked 3 ip addresses of the warframe, which is why the game worked incorrectly in terms of the system of interaction between players. (although this problem is now, but I solved it)

5 минут назад, TeaHawk сказал:
Me too.But nobody would win of nerfing what we have.Saryn is literally carrying a lot of people on SO/ESO.It's already a direct profit.

And as I explained previously, you can make Gara do the exact same thing: stand and press 2 buttons.Everything dies.You don't even need to watch after stacks.Just maxed range and a bunch of dmg mods in your melee.

Gara is also not a good example of a balanced frame. And I think that might change when Gara gets the opportunity to upgrade her 1 separately from melee weapons. In any case - there is a limit of damage. Saryn doesn't have this limit, plus the spores have the ability to take off armor, which is very useful because you can kill opponents of any level with an operator mine. I don't want saryn to be a very large nerf, but I would like to change her 4, for example, to remove the spore spread, but to keep the spore damage frozen (not increased or decreased) while the 4 ability is active. 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, zhellon said:

Russia because of some political aspects blocked 3 ip addresses of the warframe, which is why the game worked incorrectly in terms of the system of interaction between players. (although this problem is now, but I solved it)

Oh, at this point? I thought it was only war with Telegram or something

Saryn doesn't have this limit, plus the spores have the ability to take off armor, which is very useful because you can kill opponents of any level with an operator mine. 

Which is good, assuming the insane armor scaling.

I don't want saryn to be a very large nerf, but I would like to change her 4, for example, to remove the spore spread, but to keep the spore damage frozen (not increased or decreased) while the 4 ability is active. 

It will only make it rather painful to play as you'll need to permanently recast your 4 to see your dmg scaling.

Edited by TeaHawk

2 минуты назад, TeaHawk сказал:

It will only make it rather painful to play as you'll need to permanently recast your 4 to see your dmg scaling.

I mean, your spore will only spread when you and your allies kill the enemy. But if you do not have time, you can use your 4 ability to fix/froze the damage numbers and avoid loss, and then use your 1, and then wait for the end of the ability and continue to increase the damage. Yes, it will not change the efficiency, but in my opinion it is more active gameplay. Plus it's more useful on overpower lvl where you can lose thousands of damage in seconds.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, zhellon said:

I mean, your spore will only spread when you and your allies kill the enemy. But if you do not have time, you can use your 4 ability to fix/froze the damage numbers and avoid loss, and then use your 1, and then wait for the end of the ability and continue to increase the damage. Yes, it will not change the efficiency, but in my opinion it is more active gameplay. Plus it's more useful on overpower lvl where you can lose thousands of damage in seconds.

It requires a lot of testing by good meta-aware players first. At first look it does not seem a bad idea. But you never know what can fail and ruin a frame in practice.

The problem is, that DE don't seem to acknowledge that and don't invest enough in real testing. Their nerfs and even reworks sometimes seem completely out of mind. In other words, I'm afraid that even a good idea executed unthoughtfully may ruin this frame. And I really don't want another Ember case in this game.

To conclude, I don't want DE to touch anything that actually works at least. We have a lot more work to do whith things they destroyed recently, to start with Ember, bows, AWARD SCALING, overall status dmg types, balance and so on and on.
I'd rather see them putting efforts in that scope. Because it's better to fix something already completely broken than try to hinder with something that works to make it better. At least it works. You understand what I mean?

Edited by TeaHawk
  • Like 2

I agree completely. Rework what needs to be reworked, keep what works. Easiest path to take, and perhaps the fastest. 

• Upvote 1

12 минут назад, TeaHawk сказал:

to start with Ember,

Well, I agree with that. They should take on bad frames, and it is desirable that we do not wait for the rework for years, as is happening now. I think Ember is just the beginning of a large list of frames that can only be played with 1 button.

• Satisfied 1

Eh, i see this thread has been derailed since the last time i checked.

Let's fresh things up: Nukers are low effort no skill normie frames, prove me wrong!

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Perhaps you should go back to denial that rhino can't get 1mil armor

Quote me when I said that.

And did you stop spreading lies around here yet and claiming to be a good warframe player when you can't even do ESO solo?

Edited by uAir

Newbie.
Plays with randoms.
Admits he knows nothing about balance.
Asks for a nerf because he himself haven't reached the point where his own frames can be OP and plays with pubs in daily sorties populated by vets that just want to skip through them quick and carry some newbs out of courtesy.

nOice

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

7 hours ago, uAir said:

Quote me when I said that.

This entire thread you've told me that I can't get 1mil armor as rhino. Don't try to deny it now.

And did you stop spreading lies around here yet and claiming to be a good warframe player when you can't even do ESO solo?

When tf did I say that...

With arcane energize I pretty much will never run out of energy.

With ironclad charge I can get 1mil armor.

With iron shrapnel I can recast and deal 1mil damage to people.

Rinse and repeat

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Yes. You specifically said that *you* couldn't do it. You lied and said you could get 1mil iron skin in ESO and carry me with Rhino through 8 waves.
That's two lies from you. I'm not even counting the rest of the lies you've made in this topic.

Here are those three lies.
1) You (again, specifically, you) can't get 1 mil rhino iron skin in ESO.
2) You can't carry me in ESO.

I've asked you to prove both of these things and you still won't because you can't. Because you can't do any of those things you claim to be able to do.

=========

Now I reiterate again. Show me the post where I say Rhino can't get 1mil iron skin armor.
Carry me through ESO like you say you can.
Until then, you're a liar.

=========

Other players have already called you out on a being a liar and yet you're still here going at it.

Edited by uAir

1 hour ago, uAir said:

Yes. You specifically said that *you* couldn't do it.

Quote where I said that

You lied and said you could get 1mil iron skin in ESO and carry me with Rhino through 8 waves.

AGAIN.

With an infinite supply of 1mil armour and damage I can easily do it.

Look it up. Ironclad charge, iron shrapnel and arcane energize
That's two lies from you. I'm not even counting the rest of the lies you've made in this topic.

Look at my points fully please

Here are those three lies.
1) You (again, specifically, you) can't get 1 mil rhino iron skin in ESO.

If there's high concentrations of enemies... YES I CAN. AN MR2 CAN
2) You can't carry me in ESO.

Again... With a basically infinite supply of 1mil armor + damage input... Anybody can.

I've asked you to prove both of these things and you still won't because you can't. Because you can't do any of those things you claim to be able to do.

Bruh anyone can. Even an MR 0.1 could do it with that build.

=========

Now I reiterate again. Show me the post where I say Rhino can't get 1mil iron skin armor.

On 2019-08-08 at 7:01 PM, uAir said:

Nothing but a bunch of words coming from a known liar. I'm in game now. Are you going to show me or just sit there and blabber on about how good you are like an 11 year old talking about how good he is at Roblox?

Right here. In the context of this, you're calling me an lying 11 year old after I said I could get 1mil armor.

Carry me through ESO like you say you can.
Until then, you're a liar.

Again, anybody with 1mil armor and damage could do this.
=========

Other players have already called you out on a being a liar and yet you're still here going at it.

"Players" = 1 other person and that was about something completely different. 

Then I basically won that argument because he blocked me because he couldn't prove me wrong

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -Bv-Concarne said:

You'll understand once you get saryn, for now enjoy killing one enemy at a time.

Most people have saryn

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Gosh, you're so dense it's like talking to lead and I've coming to the conclusion that you're just trolling. Either to try and defend yourself so others will still think you're a credible person on the forums or because you're just a troll and can't admit when you're wrong.

========

Let's break it down.

You said you could get 1 mil iron skin armor in ESO and carry me.

I said for you to do it and show me. You won't. Because you can't do it.

Your "proof" was to show a video of someone else getting 1mil iron skin on Rhino in a controlled setting and putting that as proof that you can get 1mil armor and carry me through ESO. I said for you to do it. You can't because you're unable to.

I keep asking you to just log in and add me and invite me and go through it but you won't, because you're unable to.

Yet you're still here foaming with lies from the mouth.

========

1) If I say on the internet could run a 4 minute mile and bench 350 pounds.
(you say you can get 1mil armor in ESO and carry me)

2) Then someone comes along and says for me to prove it.
(I say for you to invite me to a party and duo and you can solo carry me like you say)

3) My defense is posting a video of someone else benching running a 4 minute mile and someone else benching 350 and saying, "see, I can do it."
(you posted a video of someone else getting 1mil iron skin in a controlled setting)

That makes you a liar. You cannot do any of the things you just said and you try to pass off other people's accomplishments as your own with the thinking that you'd get the same respect these other people get.

18 minutes ago, uAir said:

Gosh, you're so dense it's like talking to lead and I've coming to the conclusion that you're just trolling.

Because I can copy a build and don't need to send proof that I can?

Either to try and defend yourself so others will still think you're a credible person on the forums or because you're just a troll and can't admit when you're wrong.

You're argument is in shambles. Someone gets 1mil armor with a specific build.

I copy their build. And according to you I cannot get it.

========

Let's break it down.

You said you could get 1 mil iron skin armor in ESO and carry me.

I said for you to do it and show me. You won't. Because you can't do it.

I literally give up.

I said that if I'm using the EXACT same build. ANY PERSON COULD DO THAT.

Your "proof" was to show a video of someone else getting 1mil iron skin on Rhino in a controlled setting and putting that as proof that you can get 1mil armor and carry me through ESO. I said for you to do it. You can't because you're unable to.

AGAIN. I AM USING THE EXACT SAME BUILD AS HIM. WHAT ABOUT THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.

I keep asking you to just log in and add me and invite me and go through it but you won't, because you're unable to.

Why don't you log in and carry some MR2 through the entirety of mercury. Although you're probably a decent mastery rank and can one shot everyone there.

Because you can't you're incapable, you're trash. 

If a random person you will never meet asks you to carry them through like a 20 minute mission. You wont.

Yet you're still here foaming with lies from the mouth.
Mature
========

1) If I say on the internet could run a 4 minute mile and bench 350 pounds.
(you say you can get 1mil armor in ESO and carry me)

The difference is that 99% of people can't do that.

Anyone can copy a build

2) Then someone comes along and says for me to prove it.
(I say for you to invite me to a party and duo and you can solo carry me like you say)
Already said why I dont want to
3) My defense is posting a video of someone else benching running a 4 minute mile and someone else benching 350 and saying, "see, I can do it."
(you posted a video of someone else getting 1mil iron skin in a controlled setting)
That's different. You could not be further from it.

That's real life where multiple things can come into it. (e.g. metabolism, training pattern, etc)

In warframe, if we have the same mods, it's really easy to get similar effects.
That makes you a liar. You cannot do any of the things you just said and you try to pass off other people's accomplishments as your own with the thinking that you'd get the same respect these other people get.

No it doesn't

1 hour ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Most people have saryn

So what? op probably doesn't and is also probably at the early stage in the game where the annoyance of killing enemies slowly hasn't set in. For those who do are just mad that they didn't get the bigger number in the mission report.

• Haha 1