Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can something be done about Saryn?

MrRixter

7 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Are you still here lying and trolling people?

Ready to show me your skills and carry me in 8 waves of ESO yet?
Ready to show me your screenshot of 1mil Rhino armor in ESO yet?
Ready to show me your screenshot of you outdpsing and outkilling a decent Saryn player in ESO yet?
Ready to tell us about the next challenge you did for yourself that you think is super hard, probably something like soloing Lephantis on Rhino or something because that actually takes skill?

1 hour ago, uAir said:

Are you still here lying and trolling people?

How is that lying if there is visible evidence

Ready to show me your skills and carry me in 8 waves of ESO yet?

Again, why don't I make a smurf and you can carry me through earth, venus and mercury. If you don't it means you can't. (Your logic)

Im actually getting sick of repeating myself at this point. RHINO WITH THE RIGHT SETUP CAN ACHIEVE 1 MIL ARMOR MAX. THAT IS A FACT. CONSISTENTLY MOST RHINOS GET AROUND 250K ISH. WITH IRON SHRAPNEL I CAN PROJECT THAT DAMAGE OUT. ARCANE ENERGIZE BASICALLY LETS ME DO THIS INFINITE TIMES.
Ready to show me your screenshot of 1mil Rhino armor in ESO yet?

I HAVE SHOWN YOU SOMEONE USING THE SAME BUILD AS ME GETTING IT BY GOING THROUGH LIKE 20 ENEMIES. IN ESO THERE ARE WAY MORE THAN THAT
Ready to show me your screenshot of you outdpsing and outkilling a decent Saryn player in ESO yet?

Back to the other argument
Ready to tell us about the next challenge you did for yourself that you think is super hard, probably something like soloing Lephantis on Rhino or something because that actually takes skill?

Bruh all of these challenges (except the rhino one) you have asked me to do

I'm getting sick of this.

It goes.

1. You make a point

2. I counter that point

3. You remake your point without even addressing half the things I have said. Example:
I made the smurf point, you ignored it entirely and made the exact same point you've been making for the past God knows how long.

I made the point about someone getting 1 mil armor from iron skin, you refuse to accept that me (USING THE SAME BUILD) can do the same and kept making the point.

(Also I usually get 1 mil armor in later game missions (e.g. level 200+ enemies))

5 hours ago, Brey223 said:

Alright so everyone that wants saryn nerfed are the same people that want “difficulty” in Warframe. So how would you like to see each and every DPS frame in the game go the route of ember and nerfed down a lot so they hardly if ever get played again. Then we’re gonna see threads saying tanks are too strong so they get nerfed and then supports are too good so they get nerfed. Then all we’ll have is stuff like Loki and ash everywhere cause still no one is going to play CC frames. 

Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come carry me through 3 hours of arbitration while I assist as Limbo.
Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come solo 4x3 tridolon for me while I sit back as Limbo and enjoy my free arcanes.

Because apparently, Saryn just makes everything way too easy so I would expect nothing but a Saryn to solo carry me through these two things. They're about the only two things I still need remaining. I guess when I have double sets of all the arcanes and all the endo and vitus essences I can stomach they can carry me through endless kuva for my rivens too...
I mean, Saryn makes everything too easy, so if they play Saryn and Saryn is on my team I shouldn't have to do anything.

IGN: uAir

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I'm getting sick of this.

It goes.

1. You make a point

2. I counter that point

3. You remake your point without even addressing half the things I have said. Example:
I made the smurf point, you ignored it entirely and made the exact same point you've been making for the past God knows how long.

I made the point about someone getting 1 mil armor from iron skin, you refuse to accept that me (USING THE SAME BUILD) can do the same and kept making the point.

(Also I usually get 1 mil armor in later game missions (e.g. level 200+ enemies))

LOL!

Is that the story you tell yourself?

Let me correct it for you..

1) You lie about being able to carry me through ESO with Rhino.
2) I ask you for proof.
3) You can't prove it so instead of going into the game with me and proving me wrong or just admitting that you lied and were talking without using your brain you sit on the forums and tell more lies.
4) I ask you to prove your other lies.
5) You tell more lies.

And now you're even making up your own version of the story. That's cute.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

So,when there's a toxic destroyer in your team as Saryn,you don't need to do anything.She kills everything instantly.She is a tank,too.

I knowwhen you revisited Wukong,you aimed people to play him.People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

And now it's same with Saryn,but the opposite situation.There's no reason to play with any other Warframe if you have a Terminator that can take any damage possible in the system,you won't need any other Warframe.

I disagree.

All players have their own preferences and play style, and use different warframes, weapons, companions and sentinels that they enjoy.

[ It is selfish for wanting to nerf anything, when other Players enjoy using them. ] 

*If you have a problem with other Players using Saryn, play the game on "Solo" mode or create your own squad.

Edited by xV3NOMx
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, xV3NOMx said:

I disagree.

All players have their own preferences and play style, and use different warframes, weapons, companions and sentinels that they enjoy.

[ It is selfish for wanting to nerf anything, when other Players enjoy using them. ] 

*If you have a problem with other Players using Saryn, play the game on "Solo" mode or create your own squad.

giphy.gif

On 2019-08-02 at 8:13 AM, MrRixter said:

I'm a fairly new player and today I got matched with a Saryn at my sortie. It was the first time that I felt bored in the game. There was nothing for me to do, everything was dying instantly all over the map so I just went afk and made a cup of tea. Whats the point of me trying to improve my frames and get all the mods, arcanes etc, when a frame exists which can nuke the whole map with no effort at all? I apologise if I'm wrong but from what I saw was a Saryn barely even moving.

I feel quite deflated right now and confused on how something so broken is allowed to exist in the game. Bare in my mind I'm quite new so I'm not aware if there are other broken frames, its just this Saryn was the first one I saw.

Saryn and other warframes are not broken.

[ All warframes have different abilities that enable the Player to defend themself without relying on weapons. ] 

If you have a problem with other Players out-performing you on a "Public" game, then play the mission on "Solo" mode or join/create a squad through the use of the "Recruiting" chat channel. 

Welcome to the game, Tenno!

5 hours ago, zhellon said:

Please remember what started this conversation, not to get into a cycle.

I'm sorry, i didn't know you were a moderator, and/or were allowed to say untrue/erroneous things without being called out for it.

protip:  leave the moderation to the moderators, if you think something is a personal attack, feel free to bring it to their attention, but you're no authority here and you will not be kowtowed to as such.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigger22 said:

Who tf spams molt and why would you even? Press 1. Press 4. Things die. No need to molt when your damage is and range is high enough to basically nuke every map in existence.

You are the issue with community

Revert Saryn To 2.0 without Molt Spam

The Saryn you are playing with is Saryn 3.0

11 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

So,when there's a toxic destroyer in your team as Saryn,you don't need to do anything.She kills everything instantly.She is a tank,too.

I knowwhen you revisited Wukong,you aimed people to play him.People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

And now it's same with Saryn,but the opposite situation.There's no reason to play with any other Warframe if you have a Terminator that can take any damage possible in the system,you won't need any other Warframe.

You are completely wrong. Saryn is perfect the way she is currently. I'm getting real sick of seeing all of these anti-Saryn propaganda posts.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

Yo yo chill I guess I triggered something

I mean you’re asking for a nerf to the frame that many consider to be the gold standard of frame design. I wish more frames were designed like Saryn. Not specifically in what she does, but how she does it. The effective scaling, powers that can work on their own or with each other in a fluid experience. Functionally speaking, Saryn is a masterpiece of design.

So telling DE to nerf Saryn now is equivalent to telling them to just stop trying to make good frames. That you’d rather them make more frames like Revenant who trip over themselves with every ability cast.

PS. Laugh reacting all the comments you disagree with doesn’t make you look right. It makes you look desperate.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean you’re asking for a nerf to the frame that many consider to be the gold standard of frame design. I wish more frames were designed like Saryn. Not specifically in what she does, but how she does it. The effective scaling, powers that can work on their own or with each other in a fluid experience. Functionally speaking, Saryn is a masterpiece of design.

So telling DE to nerf Saryn now is equivalent to telling them to just stop trying to make good frames. That you’d rather them make more frames like Revenant who trip over themselves with every ability cast.

Saryn is gold, Saryn is love, Saryn is life.

• Like 2

Omg. Another dude who wants to break something that works at least. What about fixing Ember, Nyx, Vauban etc, first? Nah Let's just nerf some shoite just because.
I'm tired of those childish complaints. You're literally making this game harder for everyone.

Saryn is just another nuke frame and one that uses Viral damage making her great against Grineer and Corpus but weak against Infested. While other nukes have other abilities that allow you to increase damage to enemies, create shields, give extra speed, heal, etc Saryn has an ability that does DOT and has great synergy with her nuke ability.

Honestly if you want to nerf one nuke you're better off nerfing them all as people will just move on to the next. 

6 часов назад, Klokwerkaos сказал:

I'm sorry, i didn't know you were a moderator, and/or were allowed to say untrue/erroneous things without being called out for it.

What? I simply pointed out to you that you are giving as an argument what started this dispute. I directly said that 1+4 - this too the easy a bunch of. You said that Saryn should be used 1+4 (no, it is not necessary. You can use 1 and kill enemies). For this I am afraid that this debate will start again from the same place. Personally, I don't want that because I've already explained my position above.

After all, it's your suggestion to zip through the ESO on any frame with any weapon and mod set. Again, maybe I misunderstood you, but I didn't see any other hidden meanings.

Edited by zhellon

The equinox need death to charge her ult. Mesa requires aimed fire and direct visibility. Yes, you can spin to win, but you still do the action. Saryn just need to find 1 enemy to kill 1 enemy and just press 4 to everything around you stayed and died. You can literally stand still and press 2 buttons. Because no one is capable of killing just like that, Saryn can. You have to admit that Saryn Is far superior to the rest of the nuckers. And all nuckers have problems with infected because ancient healers.

2 hours ago, zhellon said:

What? I simply pointed out to you that you are giving as an argument what started this dispute. I directly said that 1+4 - this too the easy a bunch of. You said that Saryn should be used 1+4 (no, it is not necessary. You can use 1 and kill enemies). For this I am afraid that this debate will start again from the same place. Personally, I don't want that because I've already explained my position above.

After all, it's your suggestion to zip through the ESO on any frame with any weapon and mod set. Again, maybe I misunderstood you, but I didn't see any other hidden meanings.

I think you missed the point.

The point is, if you want to disagree, cool.  If you want to make a point or take apart and dissect an argument, cool.

Right about the time you start directing/correcting my behavior, not cool and I will call you out on it.

If you don't want to go into a discussion because you feel it is cyclical, that's entirely your choice and you don't need to involve/direct me as part of that choice, because that's at best, condescending, very likely inflammatory, and potentially even aggressive.

If someone else wants to get into a circular argument, and you don't want to be a part of it you have every right not to participate.  Once you start dictating to others what they can/should/should not engage in when they haven't explicitly solicited your opinion about what they should do/think/say, you're attempting to non-consensually dominate/control/stifle, and that's a power only moderators have here and it's something I take exception to and will call out.

So if you don't want to participate in a particular conversation, that's fine.  However... do not explain to me what conversations I'm allowed to have, please and thank you.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

16 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

Oh this thread again... Dude, there is already one of these going right now on the front page, literally right above this post... but given how incredibly droll the complaint is, I'm pretty sure you couldn't be bothered to check and you just came here to vent, and frankly, that's offensive to me.

Let me explain how it goes.  You get mad about saryn because you can't keep up, even though you have a melee weapon which is the most powerful thing in the game and at endgame levels your frame pretty much doesn't matter at all.  You also failed to put your own group together, or play solo, and you didn't like how someone else played, probably in ESO.

Additionally your notion of her being a tank is incredibly ignorant.  Any warframe can be built to be functionally immortal, saying she can be tank, however, is just ridiculous.

Is she the go to for one particular game mode?  Yes.  Just like people use ivara for spy, volt for relics, etc.  Those frames all trivialize those modes too.  Better nerf every frame into the ground right?

Saying there is no point to play any other frame is so incredibly ignorant I don't know what to start and it shows pretty clearly you don't know the value of your own arsenal, which is probably why you're complaining to begin with, because you don't understand the underpinnings of the mechanics of the game, which is fine, right up until you start making proclamations about the direction of the game as if you're any sort of authority.

Most all frames have at least one thing they are really good at, the exception being ember who is presently outclassed in every way for everything she does.  Even Vauban, the other lackluster frame, can still make soloing interception super easy.

Now you'll respond by saying "I shouldn't have to put my own group together!"  Well, you do.  If you want people to play the way you like you absolutely have to do that because everyone else has different goals and they are doing different things and they don't care about your feels, and if you want them to, put your own group together.  Just because you want to run and gun, doesn't mean everyone else in your group doesn't want to be as efficient as possible at completing the mission, and that's every bit as valid as what you want.

But before you continue... and say "It shouldn't be that way, everyone should play the way I like and the way I want!" (or rather, some variation that paints you in a better light but is functionally the same argument).

Well 1) No.  2) Also No.  And 3) just so you know, people have been crying about saryn since she was released.  You know what happens every time DE touches her?  She gets a buff.  So go ahead and beg them to take another look at her so they can buff her again, because I survive and sustain myself on the salt and tears of people crying for nerfs.

The facts are, every warframe, including Ember, is stupidly OP for the content available, but the answer isn't to nerf everything into the ground, the answer is to create new challenges by creating enemy responses to our power level (essentially buffing them), otherwise you'll basically be invalidating literally everyone's 1000s of hours of investment for rivens, plat, frames, the entire market as a whole, pretty much the entire game, all because we nerf stuff you don't like.

You have options, you failed to take them, no sympathy.  You also don't know what you're talking about.

No thank you.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

On 2019-08-12 at 6:22 PM, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

a toxic destroyer

Or so is your opinion... Something that doesn't really mean anything more than all others, be them for or against Saryn.

As for me I do like to have a Saryn on my team, specially when the mission is boring, and for ESO when I want to level something up. And despite Saryn not being my most favorite frame to use she does come in hand when clearing up boring missions or to help people powerlevel. And I know I'm not alone in this.

Just yesterday I went and picked up a Uranus Fissure Defense to do the Nightwave 20 Waves Challenge. I knew I'd find other willing people even in a PUG, and we had a Nova and a Mesa. I was the Saryn because, well, it's 20 waves and I just want to do it fast while collecting fissure loot. Mesa didn't mind in the slightest as it was greatly aiding me in clearing the map. Nova even thanked us both and praised how we were very useful in making that boring task quicker.

As for not needing any other frames I really don't know why that would happen. I have an ESO killer Saryn and I just use her in the terms above since I don't really enjoy her apart from her express purpose to me. A tool for a job, like every other frame. I still use 90% of all frames in different occasions, despite having my own favorites from the frame pool. 

So back to the beginning. It's about personal views. You are free to hate on her, as much as you are free to leave any squad in which you see her. Because in a game where grind is heavy many players will equally praise the heavens for the existance of grind-erasing frames such as Saryn, Nekros, Ivara and other such frames that make necessary tasks much easier.

Lord clem knows I leave the mission if I see something that kills my gameplay, such as a max range Limbo on Hydron. Because that's my choice when entering a PUG. Because I know that if I dislike my PUG party I'm free to make my own party in recruit, with like-minded Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93