Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrRixter

Can something be done about Saryn?

If she was any weaker she just wouldn’t be worth using.

But Lotus forbid a DPS frame actually DPS. Maybe we should just make them all like Ember. 

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

-> Better tanks 

-> Wukong was literally the only frame that could tank lvl 9999 enemies because...he could become invulnerable...for like, 12 seconds or more... '-' 

You're really on drugs, you don't know what you're talking about.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb (XB1)GearsMatrix301:

But Lotus forbid a DPS frame actually DPS. Maybe we should just make them all like Ember. 

We should nerf Ember then, just in case. /s

2 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

-> Better tanks 

-> Wukong was literally the only frame that could tank lvl 9999 enemies because...he could become invulnerable...for like, 12 seconds or more... '-' 

Counterpoint: Actual Data.  (Wukong was not popular)
4X5y4DN.png

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No character can do what he is designed to as it seems. Nerf Saryn, then they will find something else to blame, and that infinite cycle will keep repeating forever.  

That's what i hate about democracy, everyone can share their opinions...even people who don't even know what they're talking about.

4 minutes ago, FreeWilliam said:

Counterpoint: Actual Data.  (Wukong was not popular)
4X5y4DN.png

Being popular is irrelevant, there will always be a frame that isn't played a lot regardless of efficiency.  

Wukong didn't need a rework, frames shouldn't be reworked because people don't play them, they should be reworked if they're not doing what they're designed to do. 

Counterpoint: your argument is trash.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

Counterpoint: your argument is trash.

a good way to make your counterpoint irrelevant

1 minute ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

Top 10 people who don't get how sarcasm works.

that's not sarcasm

14 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

that's not sarcasm

Yes it was, his "counterpoint" didn't provide anything to the conversation, because i wasn't even talking about popularity, his counterpoint served no purpose. 

I replied with a counterpoint as stupid as his counterpoint. You're new to communication, i guess. 

Edit: Also, ignoring half my comment that was an actual argument lol. Totally making a commentary out of topic to avoid the fact his argument was weak and i destroyed it completely. You thought i hadn't seen this?

Alright so everyone that wants saryn nerfed are the same people that want “difficulty” in Warframe. So how would you like to see each and every DPS frame in the game go the route of ember and nerfed down a lot so they hardly if ever get played again. Then we’re gonna see threads saying tanks are too strong so they get nerfed and then supports are too good so they get nerfed. Then all we’ll have is stuff like Loki and ash everywhere cause still no one is going to play CC frames. 

3 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

Alright so everyone that wants saryn nerfed are the same people that want “difficulty” in Warframe. So how would you like to see each and every DPS frame in the game go the route of ember and nerfed down a lot so they hardly if ever get played again. Then we’re gonna see threads saying tanks are too strong so they get nerfed and then supports are too good so they get nerfed. Then all we’ll have is stuff like Loki and ash everywhere cause still no one is going to play CC frames. 

Welcome to democracy. 

9 hours ago, zhellon said:

You understand that everything depends on the generation of the map? You can get a good and efficient map collection, or you can not even try, because the map is too big. Or there are too many walls on the map. After all, several floors. Saryn has no problem because you can press 4 and no worries at all.

You know what? Loki in ESO 8 waves. Whips and Zaw are banned. If you are so cool, show your skills. I'll applaud you if the scale doesn't drop below 50%. And then we'll talk about how easy it is to do it with Saryn.

To avoid being a turd, I'll throw off my video I mentioned (Titania 60 waves arbitration) and state that Saryn will be able to make it much easier. I'd make a video with Sarin, but I don't have the right computer right now.

first, map layout only matters if you can't cover it.  if you can"t cover it, add some movement into your build.  there are many ways to do this, the very first i can think of is your operator, which, you know, doesn't matter what your frame is...  if you don't know how to effectively use your void dash in eso, i'd consider that a lack of a basic skill.

next , saryn presses 1, then 4.  it's often overlooked, but there it is.

next, i wasn't ever bragging about my skills, that's kind of the opposite of my point, which is that the game is so easy you can do it with any frame without consideration.

next, of course you can't take a frame that doesn't dps and not give it a beast weapon to clear with in a mode that is based on killing everything as fast as you can.  that said, if i cared to correct you and show you it's still possible, i"d get a polearm with a high riven dispo, put a beast riven on it for 10K with some viral procs modded in and go to town and the job would still get done... and before you continue down this whole you're saying:  take a frame with no meaningful offense, terrible defense, no rivens, no weapons that allow you to clear quickly and then make that work in a mode where killing as fast as you can is the only goal... come on now... at this point we've removed so many systems that the power level of anything viable has dropped 80%, so yeah, eventually if you're like "also it's a zero level frame, not primed, no mods..." then yeah, we're getting into absurd territory that no reasonable person should be doing, and frankly, again, misses the point.  it's not about me being awesome, it's that the game is dumb easy if you use the systems available to you, like so easy, that the game's namesake can be made irrelevant... I'm not sure how that went over your head.

at best i'm a slightly above average player, and that has more to do with my knowledge of the game than my gaming muscle skills.

1 час назад, Klokwerkaos сказал:
next , saryn presses 1, then 4. it's often overlooked, but there it is.

Please remember what started this conversation, not to get into a cycle.

7 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

Are you still here lying and trolling people?

Ready to show me your skills and carry me in 8 waves of ESO yet?
Ready to show me your screenshot of 1mil Rhino armor in ESO yet?
Ready to show me your screenshot of you outdpsing and outkilling a decent Saryn player in ESO yet?
Ready to tell us about the next challenge you did for yourself that you think is super hard, probably something like soloing Lephantis on Rhino or something because that actually takes skill?

4 hours ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

-> Better tanks 

By better tanks I mean tanks with better ability kits

1 hour ago, uAir said:

Are you still here lying and trolling people?

How is that lying if there is visible evidence

Ready to show me your skills and carry me in 8 waves of ESO yet?

Again, why don't I make a smurf and you can carry me through earth, venus and mercury. If you don't it means you can't. (Your logic)

Im actually getting sick of repeating myself at this point. RHINO WITH THE RIGHT SETUP CAN ACHIEVE 1 MIL ARMOR MAX. THAT IS A FACT. CONSISTENTLY MOST RHINOS GET AROUND 250K ISH. WITH IRON SHRAPNEL I CAN PROJECT THAT DAMAGE OUT. ARCANE ENERGIZE BASICALLY LETS ME DO THIS INFINITE TIMES.
Ready to show me your screenshot of 1mil Rhino armor in ESO yet?

I HAVE SHOWN YOU SOMEONE USING THE SAME BUILD AS ME GETTING IT BY GOING THROUGH LIKE 20 ENEMIES. IN ESO THERE ARE WAY MORE THAN THAT
Ready to show me your screenshot of you outdpsing and outkilling a decent Saryn player in ESO yet?

Back to the other argument
Ready to tell us about the next challenge you did for yourself that you think is super hard, probably something like soloing Lephantis on Rhino or something because that actually takes skill?

Bruh all of these challenges (except the rhino one) you have asked me to do

I'm getting sick of this.

It goes.

1. You make a point

2. I counter that point

3. You remake your point without even addressing half the things I have said. Example:
I made the smurf point, you ignored it entirely and made the exact same point you've been making for the past God knows how long.

I made the point about someone getting 1 mil armor from iron skin, you refuse to accept that me (USING THE SAME BUILD) can do the same and kept making the point.

(Also I usually get 1 mil armor in later game missions (e.g. level 200+ enemies))

5 hours ago, Brey223 said:

Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come carry me through 3 hours of arbitration while I assist as Limbo.
Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come solo 4x3 tridolon for me while I sit back as Limbo and enjoy my free arcanes.

Because apparently, Saryn just makes everything way too easy so I would expect nothing but a Saryn to solo carry me through these two things. They're about the only two things I still need remaining. I guess when I have double sets of all the arcanes and all the endo and vitus essences I can stomach they can carry me through endless kuva for my rivens too...
I mean, Saryn makes everything too easy, so if they play Saryn and Saryn is on my team I shouldn't have to do anything.

IGN: uAir

50 minutes ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I'm getting sick of this.

It goes.

1. You make a point

2. I counter that point

3. You remake your point without even addressing half the things I have said. Example:
I made the smurf point, you ignored it entirely and made the exact same point you've been making for the past God knows how long.

I made the point about someone getting 1 mil armor from iron skin, you refuse to accept that me (USING THE SAME BUILD) can do the same and kept making the point.

(Also I usually get 1 mil armor in later game missions (e.g. level 200+ enemies))

LOL!

Is that the story you tell yourself?

Let me correct it for you..

1) You lie about being able to carry me through ESO with Rhino.
2) I ask you for proof.
3) You can't prove it so instead of going into the game with me and proving me wrong or just admitting that you lied and were talking without using your brain you sit on the forums and tell more lies.
4) I ask you to prove your other lies.
5) You tell more lies.

And now you're even making up your own version of the story. That's cute.

Sayrns kit is the most synergistic and well designed in the game so I suggest you get over it and accept she is fine as is. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

By better tanks I mean tanks with better ability kits

LOL dude what's your concept of better? 

Wukong was the best tank, no doubts. How can ANYTHING be a better tank than someone that literally becomes invincible? 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

So,when there's a toxic destroyer in your team as Saryn,you don't need to do anything.She kills everything instantly.She is a tank,too.

I knowwhen you revisited Wukong,you aimed people to play him.People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

And now it's same with Saryn,but the opposite situation.There's no reason to play with any other Warframe if you have a Terminator that can take any damage possible in the system,you won't need any other Warframe.

I disagree.

All players have their own preferences and play style, and use different warframes, weapons, companions and sentinels that they enjoy.

[ It is selfish for wanting to nerf anything, when other Players enjoy using them. ] 

*If you have a problem with other Players using Saryn, play the game on "Solo" mode or create your own squad.