Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can something be done about Saryn?

MrRixter

17 минут назад, Klokwerkaos сказал:

I think you missed the point.

So explain. You yourself mentioned me by writing this

В 8/12/2019 в 2:41 AM, Klokwerkaos сказал:

This is literally any frame.  people complain at one button to win frames but call frames advanced when they use two buttons like nidus or limbo.

this argument is absurd.  the fact are you can wipe tiles with any frame with a melee weapon 1 button push which renders frame choice obsolete anyway, and all frames are viable and able to breeze through any content if you build them right and invest properly in your load out, even the trashiest of trash frames, ember.

pick literally any frame and i can do a sortie and c rotation arb/eso without trying.  i can even do it with auto install mods and random weapons and a minimal amount of effort.

As you remember, it was about 1+4. You called my argument absurd because, apparently in your opinion, every frame with a melee weapon is capable of destroying everything within a radius of 50 meters. It's written literally. And followed your suggestion from which I concluded that you are able to go ESO to solo on Loki. You attacked me, I defended my opinion. You know that the best defense is an attack.

Okay, let's look at other frames that can kill anything within a 50-meter radius. Equinox requires you or allies to kill mobs to charge 1 nuck strike. Mesa requires you to turn the mouse and have direct visibility. There are still frames like gara or khora - but they have a limit on damage and this is mainly the merit of riven which will be removed in the future. Saryn - use 1, kill 1 enemy, spam 4 to all died. This is literally the minimum amount of action I've seen in the game. You and your allies don't need to run and kill to spread the damage because they do it themselves. And if that means I'm against good shots, then Yes, I don't want good shots like Saryn To exist in this game, then Yes, it does. I think it's a good frame, if it provides a unique gameplay. Making everyone around you die is not a unique gameplay because you are not playing.

Now tell me again that I don't understand.

1 minute ago, zhellon said:

So explain. You yourself mentioned me by writing this

As you remember, it was about 1+4. You called my argument absurd because, apparently in your opinion, every frame with a melee weapon is capable of destroying everything within a radius of 50 meters. It's written literally. And followed your suggestion from which I concluded that you are able to go ESO to solo on Loki. You attacked me, I defended my opinion. You know that the best defense is an attack.

Okay, let's look at other frames that can kill anything within a 50-meter radius. Equinox requires you or allies to kill mobs to charge 1 nuck strike. Mesa requires you to turn the mouse and have direct visibility. There are still frames like gara or khora - but they have a limit on damage and this is mainly the merit of riven which will be removed in the future. Saryn - use 1, kill 1 enemy, spam 4 to all died. This is literally the minimum amount of action I've seen in the game. You and your allies don't need to run and kill to spread the damage because they do it themselves. And if that means I'm against good shots, then Yes, I don't want good shots like Saryn To exist in this game, then Yes, it does. I think it's a good frame, if it provides a unique gameplay. Making everyone around you die is not a unique gameplay because you are not playing.

Now tell me again that I don't understand.

You don't understand.

Your points are rhetoric, and subjectively biased, and also wrong. 

Hope you're happy now, I did what you asked.  

I'm fairly certain you and I can be done with this by way of me not wanting to entertain this nonsense.

You've shown you don't have the capacity to have a meaningful conversation on the subject as far as I'm concerned. 

Have a nice day.

On 2019-08-13 at 1:41 AM, uAir said:

LOL!

Is that the story you tell yourself?

Let me correct it for you..

1) You lie about being able to carry me through ESO with Rhino.
 2) I ask you for proof.
3) You can't prove it so instead of going into the game with me and proving me wrong or just admitting that you lied and were talking without using your brain you sit on the forums and tell more lies.
4) I ask you to prove your other lies.
5) You tell more lies.

And now you're even making up your own version of the story. That's cute.

really, now you're using "LOL"

The thing is you try and say that that's what happened. Even though you just ignored every single argument I put on there and focused on one bit.

1. I'm seriously getting sick of this. READ WHAT I AM PUTTING. WITH ARCANE ENERGIZE AND A SUPPLY OF AROUND 250K ARMOR (1MIL AT MAX) WHICH I CAN THEN DEAL AS DAMAGE, IT'S NOT HARD TO COMPLETE ESO. SERIOUSLY READ THAT.

^^^Another point you have completely ignored and just went on about your topic sentence^^^

3. Back to another point you have ignored. Why don't I make a smurf and you can carry me through earth, venus and mercury. By your logic, if you don't that means you can't.

4. I did prove it. I showed someone using the exact same build as me getting 1mil from iron skin. (Only going through 20 enemies or so.) In eso there are a lot more.

(Also when you asked me if I was "trolling" people, can't even begin to say how cringey that is, I had evidence because that took about 2 minutes to prove). Read back through this thread if you can't remember.

12 hours ago, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX said:

LOL dude what's your concept of better? 

Wukong was the best tank, no doubts. How can ANYTHING be a better tank than someone that literally becomes invincible? 

Hildryn can too (with arcane barrier and arcane aegis). Plus her 2 denies all negative procs. And her 4 supplies energy for her team on an insane level

vor 20 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Timcan_57:

So,when there's a toxic destroyer in your team as Saryn,you don't need to do anything.She kills everything instantly.She is a tank,too.

I knowwhen you revisited Wukong,you aimed people to play him.People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

And now it's same with Saryn,but the opposite situation.There's no reason to play with any other Warframe if you have a Terminator that can take any damage possible in the system,you won't need any other Warframe.

is this a joke ? reg molt does give her pseudo-tankyness below lv 40...thats it....her base armor doesnt really make her tanky enough and the content where she finds perfect conditions for her is not as low as lv 40...she doesnt tank any real damage in content where she could really shine. if she does tank a bit then its ADAPTATION alongside reg molt and/or operator magus/arcane grace and such, but shes NOT a tank. compare her effective health (eHP) with that of other frames...nova ? mesa ? inaros ? rhino ? just to name some. in mesa and nova's case...u are aware what they do, right ? mesa kills everything in sight, much faster than saryn with only the AoE/LoS balancing her...saryn dreams of that Dps and only makes up for it with AoE + LoS not being an issue. nova removes any difficulty for the whole team with mol prime but shes also nearly as tanky as mesa...both of them, ignoring the other examples even, remove any difficulty especially from the average starchart mission when u have them fully built/geared. nova does have antimatter drop and a strong augment for it too so she doesnt just potentially tank and slow/debuff enemies, even without weapons she can nuke with dmg numbers far above saryns, especially considering saryn needs to ramp up.

low level is not a fair basis to measure and scream for nerfs since any frame with at least some damage can breeze through that content with a full build, if the player knows what he/she actually built and how to use it. i mean....chroma can run through missions and kill stuff with his 1 !!! how can u take such content as a basis to judge ?? zephyr can wipe down there too and shes not really a dmg frame. frost can build for his 4 and nuke down there at low levels, u dont need saryn for that...volt can too...equinox....and and and....

...but i guess its cool to pick on the toxic lady...

Edited by Xydeth
  • Like 1

Yesterday i took a max range equinox and went to an exterminate lith fissure killing all the enemies so fast that my teammates can't even see them appear on the screen. I used to play mag and wipe 90% of the enemies in axi exterminate too. Saryn is not the only one that can "steal the fun" from teammates, what is so good about her is that she scales so you can use her on high level too

Le 12/08/2019 à 20:22, (PS4)Timcan_57 a dit :

So,when there's a toxic destroyer in your team as Saryn,you don't need to do anything.She kills everything instantly.She is a tank,too.

I knowwhen you revisited Wukong,you aimed people to play him.People weren't playing him because there was better tanks with CC abilities etc.

And now it's same with Saryn,but the opposite situation.There's no reason to play with any other Warframe if you have a Terminator that can take any damage possible in the system,you won't need any other Warframe.

This line right there prove one thing... You've no idea what you're talking about... As a coward jedi once said :  Go away !

Il y a 15 heures, (XB1)XG1anBl4derX a dit :

That line? XD

When he said "There was better tanks than Wukong" i was already laughing.

Well wukong was just a distraction made by the Op, All the nerf whiners can't go straight requesting the nerf, they need to extend their lack of understanding before, and add something irrelevant to the nerf requested too... 

On 2019-08-12 at 7:22 PM, (PS4)Timcan_57 said:

Ok. I am all for a saryn nerf. But this is like the 14th thread I've seen on the same issue.

She can't instantly kill everything in later game missions. But her damage is still quite good. 

She is not a tank. Her survivability comes from her 2

People don't play saryn later game because she's quite frankly boring. I prefer to use more skill demanding frames

Edited by WoodedSkate89

On 2019-08-12 at 7:35 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

If she was any weaker she just wouldn’t be worth using.

But Lotus forbid a DPS frame actually DPS. Maybe we should just make them all like Ember. 

There's a difference between being a dps frame and being OP.

The problem with Ember is that everyone wanted a nerf but they didn't say how she should be nerfed. So she just became awful

• Like 1

Am 12.8.2019 um 20:22 schrieb (PS4)Timcan_57:

first of all: really? again such a thread? don't you guys search before posting another one?

second: saryn isn't the monster mega nuke all say..

example? i've played today defense with my saryn. a volt prime was also there - i wasn't able to kill a single enemies before it was grilled from voltage. so. if saryn needs a nerf - what should we do with volt? why noone crys about volt being around?

really, you should do some more research what you can do with frame, what are they for and so on before  posting such nonsense....

On 2019-08-13 at 1:38 AM, uAir said:

Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come carry me through 3 hours of arbitration while I assist as Limbo.
Everyone who wants "difficulty" in warframe can come solo 4x3 tridolon for me while I sit back as Limbo and enjoy my free arcanes.

Because apparently, Saryn just makes everything way too easy so I would expect nothing but a Saryn to solo carry me through these two things. They're about the only two things I still need remaining. I guess when I have double sets of all the arcanes and all the endo and vitus essences I can stomach they can carry me through endless kuva for my rivens too...
I mean, Saryn makes everything too easy, so if they play Saryn and Saryn is on my team I shouldn't have to do anything.

IGN: uAir

Legend has it he is still begging for a carry in the forums to this day

Edited by WoodedSkate89
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

first of all: really? again such a thread? don't you guys search before posting another one?

second: saryn isn't the monster mega nuke all say..

example? i've played today defense with my saryn. a volt prime was also there - i wasn't able to kill a single enemies before it was grilled from voltage. so. if saryn needs a nerf - what should we do with volt? why noone crys about volt being around?

really, you should do some more research what you can do with frame, what are they for and so on before  posting such nonsense....

Both Volt and Saryn are viable nukes, along with a couple of other frames. As some people have mentioned in this thread, they can nerf Saryn, another frame will replace her. The ones asking for only Saryn to get nerfed are saying so because of the damage type combo she has, since Armor stripping is almost necessary in the game's current state, so she's pretty popular and effective.

No matter what happens, nothing will change change, only who gets upset.

Saryn gets nerfed = Another nuke takes her place; Meta stays the same; A lot of angry players (not just Saryn mains)
Saryn doesn't get nerfed = She's allowed to keep fulfilling her role; Meta stays the same; A "lot" of angry "new" players