Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are My Potatoes?!

Bionitech

I solemnly swear I've been slowly hoarding orokin catalysts for future updates so I could level up new weapons and forma them...and then I find ZERO Catalysts and forma post update. NOTHING. NADA. ZIPPO. I don't even have the blueprints that I've had stashed away either, except for the ones I've gotten recently (only 2, orokin catalyst bp disappeared on me as well). And believe me I've checked, even with this new abysmal inventory UI that DE made.

What's the big idea here? I like saving up for future updates! I'm not going to wait for more alerts and/or buy more potatoes just to have them be taken from me again!

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm not going to wait for my abandoned ticket to get answered three weeks in when I have farmed up only a FRACTION of what I used to have. I don't have that kind of time anymore to farm haphazardly for any and all blueprints for my needs. If and when I get something to build I save it until I get the right weapons to potato/forma. It's a perfectly normal strategy for someone who has less and less time to play.

DE if this is some cheap trick then this is a very grave error you made, and if this is a bug I just want my forma and potatoes back. Either way I am beyond flabbergasted and outright refuse to play if all my hard work can just *poof* away. 

I solemnly swear I've been slowly hoarding orokin catalysts for future updates so I could level up new weapons and forma them...and then I find ZERO Catalysts and forma post update. NOTHING. NADA. ZIPPO. I don't even have the blueprints that I've had stashed away either, except for the ones I've gotten recently (only 2, orokin catalyst bp disappeared on me as well). And believe me I've checked, even with this new abysmal inventory UI that DE made.

What's the big idea here? I like saving up for future updates! I'm not going to wait for more alerts and/or buy more potatoes just to have them be taken from me again!

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I'm not going to wait for my abandoned ticket to get answered three weeks in when I have farmed up only a FRACTION of what I used to have. I don't have that kind of time anymore to farm haphazardly for any and all blueprints for my needs. If and when I get something to build I save it until I get the right weapons to potato/forma. It's a perfectly normal strategy for someone who has less and less time to play.

DE if this is some cheap trick then this is a very grave error you made, and if this is a bug I just want my forma and potatoes back. Either way I am beyond flabbergasted and outright refuse to play if all my hard work can just *poof* away. 

Be patient, the only people that can help you are DE staff through Support. We can't help you regain your items. Also, this is not Gameplay Feedback. This topic has no place here.