Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Credits Weekend Until August 6!

[DE]Helen

DoubleCredit Weekend_Header.jpg

We’re seeing double this weekend! It’s time to soak up some grofit with that summer sun.

Play any mission between now and August 6 at 2PM ET to earn double Credits and double Space Ninja entries!

Double Credit Booster

Earn double Credits on all missions! This booster stacks with any existing boosters you have activated, which means you can earn up to 4x the Credits.

Double Space Ninja Entries

Every day you complete one mission in-game before August 6, you will also net you an additional entry in our Space Ninja contest! One lucky Tenno (selected at a later date) will win $250,000 towards a trip to space. For full contest rules and guidelines, visit the official Space Ninja page

This is not a weekend to miss, Tenno. Go cool off with some cold, hard Credits!

Thanks Helen

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

Each successful mission completed before August 6 will also net you double the entries in our Space Ninja contest! One lucky Tenno (selected at a later date) will win $250,000 towards a trip to space. For full contest rules and guidelines, visit the official Space Ninja page.

One per day but it counts double?

Makes it sound like I can complete as many as I like.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

So...  this was THE event talked about in the devstream? A bit over hyped in my opinion, more of a treat i guess.

No, this is something that was on the schedule regardless of any other events. THE event is something that might or might not get this weekend (source: prime time stream last night)

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Rawbeard:

why would there be an event?

cuz DE literally told us 
double credit weekend + something to cool off to. 
or last night Prime Time. 
they literally can't give us any Info as to are we going to get it? yes? no? When? Trivago? 

24 minutes ago, FalikosekPL said:

Only people from very few, rather oddly specific, countries can take part in this giveaway.

from https://www.warframe.com/contest-rules :

legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Germany, the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Canada (excluding Quebec, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands and other United States overseas territories and military institutions)

that's most of the good countries, right? :laugh:

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Double Credit Booster

Earn double Credits on all missions! This booster stacks with any existing boosters you have activated, which means you can earn up to 4x the Credits.

Thanks for the booster.

Archived