Sign in to follow this  
(NSW)Sabrac

Issues that started appearing after last update

Posted (edited)

After the update, i noticed that the loadings time increased considerably, not only that but the screen freezes around 60%, and because the loading is so slow, whenever i try to join a squad, by the time the loading resumes, i get a "lost connection to host" message.  I hope this can be fixed, because it seems that for now i can only play solo. 

Edited by (NSW)Sabrac
  • Upvote 3

I have the exact same problem! 

I can host a mission if I set it to "Invite Only", but if I try to play Public the game freezes at about 60% on the loading screen. 

• Upvote 1

Also having this issue. 

I am unable to join any squads / games in progress. Will get about 60% through the loading screen, then the game freezes for about 30 seconds, only to be met with a matchmaking error. 

Then I'm kicked back to the orbiter, but not before going through another bugged loading screen. 

Loading times across the board seem to be 1.5x as long as before. 

• Upvote 1

Loading time increased since the last update, and with this one, I have the impressions that it is getting longer. Sometimes prior to or after a mission, the black screen stays there for more than one minute and after this the game start loading.

Posted (edited)

After yesterday's update, the male operator hair is transparent and can be seen just from a few angles

Also during the orb vallis hunts the prints of the animals cannot be seen unless on a specific angle

And the biggest issue is during the loading of missions or relays, the game freezes for about 40-60 seconds, making me get the multiplayer error to kick me back to my ship or if i am the host, it kicks the rest to their ship, making it hard to play with friends.

I tried redownloading the game after the update and it kept on happening

Edited by (NSW)Ignacio93
I wrote something incorrectly

glad to see im not the only one having this problem this needs fixed joining squads are impossible whats the point of playing if you cant squad up for the higher level areas