Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.1 + 25.5.2

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan Please, there needs to be some sort of fail safe for afk people and leeches. The past few months were full of them. There needs some sort or report or some kind of ban for those people, or a squad kick vote. This is starting to get out of hand lately. Please consider this, it will really help with this ongoing annoyance. Thank you

1 hour ago, M3JA said:

@[DE]Megan Please, there needs to be some sort of fail safe for afk people and leeches. The past few months were full of them. There needs some sort or report or some kind of ban for those people, or a squad kick vote. This is starting to get out of hand lately. Please consider this, it will really help with this ongoing annoyance. Thank you

There already are AFK measures, as I'm sure you're aware.

To be honest, I find this new direction in WarFrame Abilities to be railroading players into a very specific & busy PlayStyle.  I miss the old Ember.  Ironically enough, knowing that she didn't have the most Range, I'd run around back & forth across the map (e.g., Helene) the entire time, but just keeping her 4 on (& hitting her 2 & 3 as needed).  And I liked the ability to chill in a Defense, perhaps being active in Clan & Alliance Chat whilst still Grinding, and am disappointed that DE is slowly railroading everyone into very busy WF's that need constant management.  Getting rid of Wukong's "press 2 to not die" was another example.  I know the excuses, but that doesn't change the fact that many people--myself included--got drawn to WF because it supported Diversity in PlayStyles.

It would be nice if DE  remembered that some people like a more chill, casual, & relaxed Game to unwind & have Fun in, at the end of a long Day/Week/Month/Year LOL

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Z0sh2054:

It would be nice if DE  remembered that some people like a more chill, casual, & relaxed Game to unwind & have Fun in, at the end of a long Day/Week/Month/Year LOL

Yes, i love those people too. /s -

From Index today, no shot, no points, only move to the energy- or health orbs... and if you ask them for help, you get answers like this "why? the team won't lose money, so i get my money too. so boys, running and bring me my money!" Lovely chilling peoples, after  a long week, yes 😉

4 hours ago, Z0sh2054 said:

There already are AFK measures, as I'm sure you're aware.

To be honest, I find this new direction in WarFrame Abilities to be railroading players into a very specific & busy PlayStyle.  I miss the old Ember.  Ironically enough, knowing that she didn't have the most Range, I'd run around back & forth across the map (e.g., Helene) the entire time, but just keeping her 4 on (& hitting her 2 & 3 as needed).  And I liked the ability to chill in a Defense, perhaps being active in Clan & Alliance Chat whilst still Grinding, and am disappointed that DE is slowly railroading everyone into very busy WF's that need constant management.  Getting rid of Wukong's "press 2 to not die" was another example.  I know the excuses, but that doesn't change the fact that many people--myself included--got drawn to WF because it supported Diversity in PlayStyles.

Then it should match-make all the people who just want to stand around together, so none of them get "rewarded" for doing nothing while other people do all the work.

Just now, Saberfrost said:

so uh.... when did it ever occur to DE staff that they should've given us a styrofoam pool noodle as a nunchuck melee weapon for this event?

This 100%, I'm not gonna be satisfied until I get my Pool Noodle Melee Skin. 

Knowing anything though, it'll release when Snowball Throwable Skin releases...

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Senguash:

...Also, can we get a change to codex scanners automatically unequipping whenever you melee?...

Can we get a change to codex scanners automatically switch back, whenever you meleed and press secondary fire to search for your target again?!

15 hours ago, Cephalon_Pestilence said:

Why are people STILL asking about RAIDs? its been over a year at this point, they were barely played and their rewards are now much better to obtained. Why do you want RAIDs back when there is so much better content in this game?

The reason people ask is because for a large group of players raids where all they enjoyed. DE promised they would add them back so people keep asking 

Honestly, i'd suggest either re-balancing the rewards for Dog Days or making it so your performance can gain you more than 50 pearls during tier 4. It seems a little off that the rounds work on a timer and not an end-on-goal mechanic, and yet there's no incentive to do well. You get 50 pearls whether you kill one more dude or 200 more dudes than the Executioners do during the 5 minutes.

The Dog Days event just needs to be somewhat tweaked to keep it from being just another AFK simulator.Keep the floof prices the same like around 200 or so pearls and also give people an incentive to "kill" the enemies by rewarding pearls for each kill while still giving the base reward at the end of mission. It rewards people to actually try instead of just getting a few kills then sitting around for the rest of the match to farm the event. 

Nice event and the fact that the beach ball one brought being interactiveable (also funny that the kavat plays with them) are nice, BUT why can we interact with the beach balls in the event map and not in the photora scene map? No tackle, roll or flying kick will work there against them, only weapons. No volleyball fun without grineers shooting at us possible 😭

On 2019-08-02 at 10:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Ropalolyst boss fight never starting if a Host migration occurred during the elevator cinematic.

On 2019-08-02 at 10:04 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.

anyone ever wondered how all those issues in connection with host migrations are found out (and often fast too)? are players actively trying this out with about every new contend? are the devs? well, i guess not or they shouldn't be happening in the first place... except maybe they were meant as 'easter eggs' ^^)

or maybe, is it really just because host migrations are the scourge of warframe? i opt for the last possibility...

for the past few weeks now i can not use warframe abilities and operator mode. i press the keys and nothing happens. no matter what mission im in and what warframe i use i can not use abilities and operator mode. please look into this, this is so annoying!! 

Apparently DE didn't learn from the index rework. Even if you get 100, 200, however many kills, you only get a set amount of pearls in 5 minutes, which is not only slow, but also infuriating if you have real-life to contend with.

Also who keeps putting haha repsonses on all these replies?

had a weird glitch last night with Wukong.  Walked into a null field by mistake while using Iron Staff, and it cancelled the ability, but all of my melee animations(and stance) still showed iron staff.  It retained the range of the ability and everything, but damage was from my equipped melee itself, not the staff.  toggling the ability would make it channel energy and bring out the staff, but doing it again would just put the staff away and cancel energy drain, but i could not use my actual melee weapon the rest of the game.  falling off a ledge or using /unstuck didn't fix it.  and good luck dying as wukong with his rework -_- couldn't do that to fix it either.

On 2019-08-03 at 6:08 AM, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Please put this back. 

Still getting the high pitched noise from flashbang. I have sound hypersensitivity and this sound is PAINFUL. Usually need a break from playing to recover whenever I encounter it....  Would rather not have it ingame, or at least a toggle option client side.

On 3.08.2019 at 9:45 AM, Trizion said:

The Dog Days event just needs to be somewhat tweaked to keep it from being just another AFK simulator.Keep the floof prices the same like around 200 or so pearls and also give people an incentive to "kill" the enemies by rewarding pearls for each kill while still giving the base reward at the end of mission. It rewards people to actually try instead of just getting a few kills then sitting around for the rest of the match to farm the event. 

i must say i agree in 100% im grinding this event like hell(like floofs) and im doing this alone so i dont spoil others fun but its annoyng to get in arena kill 1 dude then sit on tree for the rest of the timer while watching youtube, it would be great idea to reward for kills cuz im here to play not to jum in and out from game

Archived