Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

fb13d60533fb445f6a5cf0bd869556d5.jpg

Hydroid mains, you’ve prepared for this all your life. It’s time for the Origin System’s greatest water fight ever.

Dog Days Tactical Alert

With your ultra-powered Soaktron, enter the beach arena and win this splashdown before August 12 at 2 p.m. ET to earn a wave of rewards:

• Mission 1: 50,000 Credits and Redeemer Abysso Skin
  • Mission 2: 50,000 Credits and Hydroid's Relay Scene
  • Mission 3: 50,000 Credits and Hydroid Reprise Noggle
  • Mission 4: Orokin Reactor and Stratos Emblem

In the arena, there are no Mods, no Pets, no Abilities — just an equal engagement between you and your opponents. The team with the most soaks before the timer runs out wins. Run out of water? Reload your Soaktron at the water fountains shooting throughout the arena.

During your water wars, you’ll earn currency that can be exchanged at Nakak in Cetus for extra rewards, including Floofs, Captura Scenes and more!

Double Credit Booster Activated

From 2 p.m. ET today until August 6 at 2 p.m. ET, earn double Credits on all missions! This booster stacks with any existing boosters you have activated, which means you can earn up to 4x the Credits. May the Index bless you, Tenno.

Double Space Ninja Entries

Every day you complete one mission in-game before August 6, you will also net an additional entry in our Space Ninja contest! One lucky Tenno (selected at a later date) will win $250,000 towards a trip to space. For full contest rules and guidelines, visit the official Space Ninja page.

Additional Info

Lastly, make sure to check out the in-game market for the limited time Dog Days Noggle Pack and Rollers Color Picker

The Dog Days Tactical Alert runs from now until August 12, 2 p.m. ET. Don’t miss out!

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

A few more hours left for fun in the sun! The Dogs Days Tactical Alert will end at 2PM ET today instead of 11AM. Go soak those Grineer and collect some pearls before the event comes to a close!

1 minute ago, Lord_Khaavren said:

Oof. This needs a hotfix PRONTO. Everyone's second warframe arcane gets unequipped the moment you leave the upgrade screen.

We're aware! A fix is in the works now. We'll ship the fix asap!

Disconnected me twice out of my 4 tries in the event so far, right at the end when Kela announced it had ended. I looked via pressing tab at the score, then when releasing tab the scoreboard didn't dissapear and it gave me a black flashing screen then sent me right to my orbiter only to give me a message like "You were disonnected, would you like to rejoin your squad?". But it would already be too late to get my rewards. Sure it's a bug if it happened more then once to me. Won't be able to grind like this for those rewards...

Archived