Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

Цитата

Ok, I'm gonna say something terribly unpopular... But why wasn't this PvP?

I know Warframe Community hates PvP, but is this case, with no abilities, stats, weapons, any help at all (except maybe skill)... Why not PvP?

Admits its unpopular.

Admits eveyone hates it.

Asks why isnt it pvp still.

brand.gif?itok=Mr0EY5vy

Well *I* would ask why the flying freaking fredgh its THIRD mode after rathuum/arena and index that is actuall a pvp inside a pve. Its like they want to cram it so badly.

Bruh. Stahp. You dont even receive conclave standing. No one wants to play this trash one way or another.

Give players what the want, how freaking hard is that.

Цитата

I know Warframe Community hates PvP, but is this case, with no abilities, stats, weapons, any help at all (except maybe skill)

Why the heck.

Would you play WARFRAME.

Without your mods, stats, weapons and skills.

And not even recieve a conclae stading for it.

Ive yet to see a single, one good reason.

Cause it sounds like utter trash.

54 minutes ago, GreyToshiaki said:

Soak 1 grineer, go to top of the hill and wait.
Yeah nice strategy. Thanks DE.

Exactly this, came here to look if i only have bad Luck, but the 3last missions i only get at least 1 player doing nothing and just stands there afk 😠 hope the can look into this and punish this Players

36 minutes ago, TecEraser said:

Exactly this, came here to look if i only have bad Luck, but the 3last missions i only get at least 1 player doing nothing and just stands there afk 😠 hope the can look into this and punish this Players

Punish them for what?  They didn't make the gametype.

It's a deathmatch with no kill limit requirement and a timer.  That's by design.

i feel that red text was aimed at someone... not sure who

still "so boring" xD   [Before, the A.I Grineer did not go After you][A lot of Afk people]

That red text yo. kinda wanted to save what it said, cause dude, it made me laugh. The A.i Now flooded my spot =p

After Hotfix, [Now they seemed to swarm my little hut. and rhino was standing still to.][i was laughing the whole time though]

Maybe to delude from Afk-play, if you stand still for more than about 2-3 minutes, you get no pearls or rewards.

People exploit it because it's nonsense grind that ceases to be fun

8 hours of playtime + loadings and Kela same blabbering in 10 days to collect everyting new, which means more than 1 hour a day, and seriously it's not enough fun to justify 1 hour of playing that

Prices insanely high

Reward is low and doesn't incentivate to play, if a kill would equate to a pearl, it would incentivate people to play

My idea is to let the alert last all the month of August, so people that farmed like crazy don't feel scammed, even if they have burned out FOREVER and at least the other can take it easy and not burn out

1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

Admits its unpopular.

Admits eveyone hates it.

Asks why isnt it pvp still.

brand.gif?itok=Mr0EY5vy

Well *I* would ask why the flying freaking fredgh its THIRD mode after rathuum/arena and index that is actuall a pvp inside a pve. Its like they want to cram it so badly.

Bruh. Stahp. You dont even receive conclave standing. No one wants to play this trash one way or another.

Give players what the want, how freaking hard is that.

Why the heck.

Would you play WARFRAME.

Without your mods, stats, weapons and skills.

And not even recieve a conclae stading for it.

Ive yet to see a single, one good reason.

Cause it sounds like utter trash.

? dude chill its just a funny summer event for some floofs. 

i like the song, and map, actually love the map. and the song, and the map, and the song.

and that gun, its probably one of the coolest maps they've made, and its just for an event. wish the nakak pears were at least 75. 

Running 4050 Pearls for all the gear, about 81 runs, 5 minutes each, about 6 hours 45 minutes. the highest item is the scene for 1000 pearls

And a few mods which drop alternatively from Kela De thaym. its the floofs people really wanted. 

The hotfix, causes the A.i to now seek out players, and so the Afk people are being hunted more. 

-Thank You DE for taking the time to make a custom gamemode, map, song, and weapon for silly summer event.

-Even if people like myself were just afk'ing to get some pearls. xD

On 2019-08-04 at 11:06 AM, am0rtized said:

I sure love playing Warframe with capped health, no abilities, and only one gun.  It's a really nice change of pace from all that variety and fun the game usually has to offer.  Maybe the next tactical alert can just be a staring contest?  Alad V has been giving me some pretty significant looks recently.  

? DE has released similar events in the past 6 years, usually around october, the halloween event usually takes our stuff.

On 2019-08-04 at 11:21 AM, vargasmongo3435 said:

I need to inform that I already have like 4 crashes the screen freeze up but I can hear my frame running around but with a froze image and the level 4 also is way too difficult I really don't enjoy it because of that plus it will be be worthy to play if you can win the weapon you are using for level 4

i have a bug with the Thumpers, where they freeze the game for 3 seconds then teleport, instead of activating the jump animation. 

And a bug in relic missions, where it freezes on the reward screen. and wont progress the timer to extract.

I kind of wish the Dog Days 4 mission gave out 75 pearls, and was a bit tougher. or maybe a tier 5 run, that gives 75 pearls and was harder.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

? dude chill its just a funny summer event for some floofs. 

i like the song, and map, actually love the map. and the song, and the map, and the song.

and that gun, its probably one of the coolest maps they've made, and its just for an event. wish the nakak pears were at least 75. 

Running 4050 Pearls for all the gear, about 81 runs, 5 minutes each, about 6 hours 45 minutes. the highest item is the scene for 1000 pearls

And a few mods which drop alternatively from Kela De thaym. its the floofs people really wanted. 

The hotfix, causes the A.i to now seek out players, and so the Afk people are being hunted more. 

If it hit consoles I see no difference. They are as stupid as ever and I am able to afk as usual XD

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Zweimander said:

If it hit consoles I see no difference. They are as stupid as ever and I am able to afk as usual XD

kind of wish they did have a conclave pvp version, where loser team gets 50 pearls, winning team gets 100 pearls. 4-4 or 8-8 +conclave points as well

Really wish conclave had more integration into the whole game, and there were more ways to get conclave rep. it has a ton of mods exclusive to it

And maps. but its usually empty

Archwing and Conclave could really see more use. Right now archwing is great in open world areas + the archgun holster

-yeah the a.i is swarming in mobs, so its easier to get more kills, but they can easily overwhelm you, and yet never win

Would really like some kind of reward scaling for points earnt, or a cap followed by match completion to make the gamemode more engaging. The shop is majorly expensive considering the time needed to grind. There wouldn't have been a need for the latest update fixing the pauase exploit otherwise.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)CrysJaL said:

Would really like some kind of reward scaling for points earnt, or a cap followed by match completion to make the gamemode more engaging. The shop is majorly expensive considering the time needed to grind. There wouldn't have been a need for the latest update fixing the pause exploit otherwise.

5 minutes a run. 50 pearls, [12 runs] 1 hour - 600 Pearls.

Rucksack Floof 300 pearls. Roller Floof 400p. Sunrise/Tropical/Carnival Floofs 500 pearls. Dog days sigil 600p. Dog Days Scene 1000 Pearls. 

Most the mods are only 200 pearls, so 4 runs. except Acid shells for the sobek at 500.  the color pallete is 100. and the emblem is 150.

a free pallete is pretty good for new players. but i'am more about flooding my ship with the floofs. 

suggestion to DE about Dog days missions.

What if they were kind of like Index instead?, like get 25 kills, and advance to more rounds, like how defense/index worked.

where you can choose to leave or stay. for more rounds, faster pearls, instead of a 5 minute thing, extract, load up again. its slow to load and leave

i think as a 25 kill, then next round would be a bit better. so we can stay for longer amounts and such. 

in the index you get 50 points and can continue for as long as you want, and leave after awhile. 

2 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

I haven't seen a more hostile red-text since I started playing this game.

Instead of talking down on the people who come up with valid criticism, how about you do something about it?

it was probably my fault. that red text

i kind of started an exploit of afk'ing for the "boring" event.

gotten bunches of squads to just camp out in the hut i found, cause the ai cant figure out how to get inside

so instead, we just get 2 kills, and hide out the 5 minute long timer, for 50 pearls. its just gotten a bit meh after running the same mission 50 times

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Tomplexthis:

it was probably my fault. that red text

i kind of started an exploit of afk'ing for the "boring" event.

gotten bunches of squads to just camp out in the hut i found, cause the ai cant figure out how to get inside

so instead, we just get 2 kills, and hide out the 5 minute long timer, for 50 pearls. its just gotten a bit meh after running the same mission 50 times

I highly doubt you were the first or only one doing that. No offense, but noticing the grineers bad AI doesn't take much.

2 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

I highly doubt you were the first or only one doing that. No offense, but noticing the grineers bad AI doesn't take much.

i mean we got 92 kills to 10 kills, and get 50 pearls

or we get 1 - 0 kills, and still get 50 pearls, for hiding in a hut grineers a.i cant path into.

it works i guess

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)Tomplexthis:

i mean we got 92 kills to 10 kills, and get 50 pearls

or we get 1 - 0 kills, and still get 50 pearls, for hiding in a hut grineers a.i cant path into.

it works i guess

You seem to miss the point, because thats what people have been criticising over the past few days.

Additionally, the event is a boring grind of the same mission, with of course had people afk'ing it.

And now, instead of taking the criticism seriously, the red text talks down of the criticism instead of doing something about it. Thats whats frequently referred to as "a slap in the face".

4 minutes ago, Ka_Bali_Pena said:

I think it's a cool solution for solving 2 problems at once (afk & low pearl reward)

Now... you guys better not steal my kills, or I'll get a water cannon! 😄

UNABLE TO CONNECT, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST UPDATE AVAILABLE

Red text broke Warframe, cant login now

tried, check for update, logged in and out 10 times. but still cant login on the ps4

Archived