Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

This hotfix would be great if I got the party's point value, but as it stands, there's no reason to not afk. I'd prefer to participate, but no, I am not very good at grinding out kills this way, so it's only an annoyance due to me having to kill one mob before I snooze through the rest of the time. My effort is wasted.

1 minute ago, (PS4)RWalls91 said:

Having exact same issue!

Everyone is. like every single person, was booted out of the game.

why not 2 pearls per kill, why not 5 per kill, why not 50 pearls per kill. why 1

xD

i want 200 floofs before the thing runs out, only get 9 days, and takes so long to grind for pearls

really should have been more like index, with 25 kills per round, then you can go endlessly, instead you load up, 5 minutes, extract load up orbiter

over and over. but if it was more wave/round based, with endless functionality, it would feel a bit better. a bit

And what if we had a foam noodle melee weapon, its would be a staff. but still fun.

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

This hotfix would be great if I got the party's point value, but as it stands, there's no reason to not afk. I'd prefer to participate, but no, I am not very good at grinding out kills this way, so it's only an annoyance due to me having to kill one mob before I snooze through the rest of the time. My effort is wasted.

You on PC? Can you log in?

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

1 pearl 1 kill. doesnt beat just standing around for 50, while snoozing. grindness usually rewards afk, if a player who does all the work, gets the same amount.

like battlefront. get mvp get 330 coins. get last, get 330 coins. this is basically the same. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

1 pearl 1 kill. doesnt beat just standing around for 50, while snoozing. grindness usually rewards afk, if a player who does all the work, gets the same amount.

like battlefront. get mvp get 330 coins. get last, get 330 coins. this is basically the same. 

1 per per the individual's kill. So yea, snoozing is better. Maybe not for you, but I am not good at this mode and honestly never have been. So the few points extra per round aren't worth the effort when I can just afk and watch anime.

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

1 per per the individual's kill. So yea, snoozing is better. Maybe not for you, but I am not good at this mode and honestly never have been. So the few points extra per round aren't worth the effort when I can just afk and watch anime.

In that case, there wouldn't be a fix that could work for you in this mode im afraid. If it rewarded extra pearls based on combined kills, you would still just afk and leech the extra pearls while watching anime.

At least now you get extra pearls by actually doing something, instead of leeching off of everyone elses efforts.

1 minute ago, Andrax17 said:

In that case, there wouldn't be a fix that could work for you in this mode im afraid. If it rewarded extra pearls based on combined kills, you would still just afk and leech the extra pearls while watching anime.

At least now you get extra pearls by actually doing something, instead of leeching off of everyone elses efforts.

you know you can just get 1 kill, and hide away, afk and still get 50 pearls. without any "effort"

the reward isnt really worth it at all. the pearls are so grindy, the rewards are expensive. the issue is that the rewards need their prices cut half.

if they instead lowered the costs of the rewards, that might be a bit better than a trivial 1 pearl per kill that really isnt much

1 hour ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

People exploit it because it's nonsense grind that ceases to be fun

8 hours of playtime + loadings and Kela same blabbering in 10 days to collect everything new, which means more than 1 hour a day, and seriously it's not enough fun to justify 1 hour of playing that

Prices insanely high

Reward is low and doesn't incentivize to play, if a kill would equate to a pearl, it would incentivize people to play

My idea is to let the alert last all the month of August, so people that farmed like crazy don't feel scammed, even if they have burned out FOREVER and at least the other can take it easy and not burn out

i would assume that if these posts are being considered, that we can at least add a few permanent ways to aquire the mods from the stores and shops or at least, keep the pearls item to be found while fishing, minning, and locked behind enemies or bosses for replayability, the toyshop access can be expanded to keep each relay and major city interesting later in the game, such super soakers could be bought with mods and rivens from other NPC found, and darvo can start selling more than one discounted item, and seasonal event, cosmetic, and PVP weapons, that can mean the jack of lantern is added to bounties in cetus, and that other random loot or oddities added to missions, rewards if the developers reconsider how to use these resources for conclave and/or if the enemies are getting these weapons permantly i can assume that the fishing spots and forest will have at least one grinner squadron who appears, if yo udefeat it it drops the BP and several mods for the waterjetta, or sahagin cannon, swimmers elbow, and the daggers of soaking?

14 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

No reason?

I'm getting like 90 pearls per run with a controller here and that is with a bunch of dudes kill stealing.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

i would assume that if these posts are being considered, that we can at least add a few permanent ways to aquire the mods from the stores and shops or at least, keep the pearls item to be found while fishing, minning, and locked behind enemies or bosses for replayability, the toyshop access can be expanded to keep each relay and major city interesting later in the game, such super soakers could be bought with mods and rivens from other NPC found, and darvo can start selling more than one discounted item, and seasonal event, cosmetic, and PVP weapons, that can mean the jack of lantern is added to bounties in cetus, and that other random loot or oddities added to missions, rewards if the developers reconsider how to use these resources for conclave and/or if the enemies are getting these weapons permantly i can assume that the fishing spots and forest will have at least one grinner squadron who appears, if yo udefeat it it drops the BP and several mods for the waterjetta, or sahagin cannon, swimmers elbow, and the daggers of soaking?

"permanent" Kela De Thaym drops all the mods already. i have like half of them from fighting her from sorties

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

you know you can just get 1 kill, and hide away, afk and still get 50 pearls. without any "effort"

the reward isnt really worth it at all. the pearls are so grindy, the rewards are expensive. the issue is that the rewards need their prices cut half.

if they instead lowered the costs of the rewards, that might be a bit better than a trivial 1 pearl per kill that really isnt much

Yes i am aware. But at least now with some effort in solo, i can get 50 + 20 minimum extra, which greatly reduces the amount of times i need to do this event.

What i was getting at, was that at least before, no ones effort mattered so afking wasn't even that big deal, but if combined kills rewarded everyone with extra pearls, then just 1 player does all the work while the rest just afk. Which in my personal opinion, would be even worse.

1 minute ago, (XB1)behem0th x said:

No reason?

I'm getting like 90 pearls per run with a controller here and that is with a bunch of dudes kill stealing.

You don't do empathy very well I'm assuming, or reading since I specifically referred to people like me who aren't going to net 40 kills. That's great for you.

Instead of decreasing the utter grind it is to get the items overall, they just made it all more frustrating.

And yes, I play in invite only mode, I don't afk in other peoples' matches, that would be terrible.

You don't do empathy very well I'm assuming, or reading since I specifically referred to people like me who aren't going to net 40 kills. That's great for you.

Instead of decreasing the utter grind it is to get the items overall, they just made it all more frustrating.

And yes, I play in invite only mode, I don't afk in other peoples' matches, that would be terrible.

the prices of rewards should be lowered 20-50% maybe.

that red text, talking about exploits... had us all worried for nothing 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

the prices of rewards should be lowered 20-50% maybe.

Yea, maybe 50% and it would be feasible to play it actively with others. As it stands, you still need at least 80 missions to get everything (other than stuff available elsewhere like the mods,)

Edit: yes yes some of you totes don't need 80 mission. You don't need to brag about how awesome you are at this mode.

Yea, maybe 50% and it would be feasible to play it actively with others. As it stands, you still need at least 80 missions to get everything (other than stuff available elsewhere like the mods,)

Edit: yes yes some of you totes don't need 80 mission. You don't need to brag about how awesome you are at this mode.

2200 for 1 of each of the 5 floofs. (44 5 minute runs...) 3 hours and 40 minutes yuh 

500 500 500 400 300.

4 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You don't have to net 40 kills for it to be worth it.

AFK all you want though, no need to justify yourself to me.

Archived