Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

you know you can just get 1 kill, and hide away, afk and still get 50 pearls. without any "effort"

the reward isnt really worth it at all. the pearls are so grindy, the rewards are expensive. the issue is that the rewards need their prices cut half.

if they instead lowered the costs of the rewards, that might be a bit better than a trivial 1 pearl per kill that really isnt much

yeah the fun of the rewards also is that they are expensive and few, and that the games take along time, i kept having to solo every match so at this point i will give up on aquiring all the mods or weapons that might be hidden, the mission rewards from completing the match and participation during the match could have been far more enjoyable honestly i have alot of ideas for weapon skins and cosmetics for dog days to survive or have pvp rewards and items added, or BPs, maybe at the end of DogDays a pack of modified lasers and solar weapons can be added in a set of heavy guns, melee, and P/S pistol/riffle variants, challenge mods or rivens with revelancy, which allow the pearls to go somewhere else in the game for using in other recipes BP, orbiter decorations, and access to other dogdays or seasonal enthusiast which can be placed in the various RELAyS and found across the games trade areas, darvo, and pvp. 

I've also said that darvo get another two or three NPC who also have different interests and sell cosmetics, tennogen, and wares, not just the discounted stuff but other materials and keys for instance a magicians dagger, a monk's Zaw, Various ROBOTICS and KITGUN parts across the hallways of the relay and DoJO areas, including one person who has always some mods and seasonal events or gear to collect, and the obvious market place.

Darvo also should sell more than 1 or 2 weapons or set of assets, color palettes, enhanced relics, and shields for minners and bodyguards, enthusiasm.

i did the math wrong. its 500 500 500 400 300, for each floof. the colors are 100, the scene is 1000, the emblem is like 600, and the sigil is 150

so yea roughly 3000 for everything. That's my goal. At least I have the color picker and the captura already.

2 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

so yea roughly 3000 for everything. That's my goal. At least I have the color picker and the captura already.

i just want all the floofs =[ but it will take forever. 2200 for all of them, and if i wanted 2 of each, 4400. i need to catch up to DE Reb's ship. and her 500 noggles

iam looking at around 100 ayatan sculptures, and only maybe 10 floofs.

Why cant the Dang roller floofs be 100 pearls, instead of a dumb 500

Just now, (XB1)behem0th x said:

I didn't know that it was bragging to just simply tell you about how much I'm getting per round.

This is the impression I got from your post: "This is easy because it is easy for me, who is the only one that matters, let me tell you how easy it is because that makes me special."

i did the math wrong. its 500 500 500 400 300, for each floof. the colors are 100, the scene is 1000, the emblem is like 600, and the sigil is 150

• see it would have been cool to have some of the rewards automatically resonate with other NPC or shopkeepers,  in cetus the toys shop is somewhat hidden until you asked region, so at least the orbiter could had one particular set of ordis style mods and augments added during the event, some posters and decorations, color palettes introduced to the FOUNDRY automatically which will react to players inventory and items, the relics can later be updated to have similar animations or SFX, glowing reactions to ayatan stars, fading items in the IU can go dead but can be recharged or recovered by REVISiTING or REPLAYING some game areas and planets have natural enhancements and detriments already but they dont affect players rewards, anyways the mission rewards are still questionable, but with some work the achievements andand scans COULD unlock some freebies, extractors, credits, and email/loot, blueprints and gifts automatically added to the ship? Especially during Dog Days.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

iam getting 51. =]

That's 10 better than my highest.

7 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

This is the impression I got from your post: "This is easy because it is easy for me, who is the only one that matters, let me tell you how easy it is because that makes me special."

I don't live in your head, so if you want to re-read it without feeling like someone is attacking you it probably won't come off that way.  You said it wasn't worth it, I have a hard time agreeing.

Every game I've played thus far I've seen scores range from 25-50+, I'd say even getting 25 is "worth it".  I'm not sure where your avg kill count is, but I'd say anything 15+ would be worth it since every four games would have you at least at +60 from where you would be without it. 

Just be the person that runs around stealing kills, there are no morals in Dog Days.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:
  • see it would have been cool to have some of the rewards automatically resonate with other NPC or shopkeepers,  in cetus the toys shop is somewhat hidden until you asked region, so at least the orbiter could had one particular set of ordis style mods and augments added during the event, some posters and decorations, color palettes introduced to the FOUNDRY automatically which will react to players inventory and items, the relics can later be updated to have similar animations or SFX, glowing reactions to ayatan stars, fading items in the IU can go dead but can be recharged or recovered by REVISiTING or REPLAYING some game areas and planets have natural enhancements and detriments already but they dont affect players rewards, anyways the mission rewards are still questionable, but with some work the achievements andand scans COULD unlock some freebies, extractors, credits, and email/loot, blueprints and gifts automatically added to the ship? Especially during Dog Days.

? but why, its just an event to mess around with. it would be cool if the mods were unique to the event, and not just ripped off Kela De Thayms drop table.

but the only actually important reward, will always be the floofs. if the floofs were 1 pearl each. then yeah, i'd get 100

but in the short amount of time, +my attention span, for this its ayuh. new rate of around 70 pearls per run, 20kills. would increase it a bit. 

but all i wanted was to get 20 of the roller floofs. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)behem0th x said:

That's 10 better than my highest.

I don't live in your head, so if you want to re-read it without feeling like someone is attacking you it probably won't come off that way.  You said it wasn't worth it, I have a hard time agreeing.

Every game I've played thus far I've seen scores range from 25-50+, I'd say even getting 25 is "worth it".  I'm not sure where your avg kill count is, but I'd say anything 15+ would be worth it since every four games would have you at least at +60 from where you would be without it.

I got 13 last time, less previously. I didn't read your post assuming you were attacking me. I read it and felt you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how people work and the fact that we are not all grineer clones of you. Therefore skill levels and what we are good at will vary.

Also I think that person meant the default 50 plus the necessary 1. Not sure.

5 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I got 13 last time, less previously. I didn't read your post assuming you were attacking me. I read it and felt you have a fundamental misunderstanding of how people work and the fact that we are not all grineer clones of you. Therefore skill levels and what we are good at will vary.

Also I think that person meant the default 50 plus the necessary 1. Not sure.

You're probably right on that one, but just to be clear I didn't intend to come off bragging, just sharing my experience and I didn't intend it to mean that they could change more (specifically prices in genera) to make it less of a drag overall.

1 minute ago, (XB1)behem0th x said:

You're probably right on that one, but just to be clear I didn't intend to come off bragging, just sharing my experience and I didn't intend it to mean that they could change more (specifically prices in genera) to make it less of a drag overall.

It's cool. I'm salty because of the changes so my nerves are raw, so to speak. 

I don't mind them not wanting us to afk, I just need a reason to actually participate. A grindy time sink doesn't equate to content for me. I'm aware some people are super good at this type of event (which is somewhat reminiscent of the Halloween event,) but I can't be the only one who sucks at it.

8 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

yeah those are expensive, i want that captura but at this point am really sure that it might end up in the platinum market? And honestly its the structure of the game's reward after fighting which upsets me, it doesn't matter how hard you played you still get 50 pearls, after repeating the event so many times, it gets really tiresome and it becomes a sacrifice instead of a rewarding experience, so at least if they added a few more interesting mission failed/ success items to the completion screen ,such as blueprints,for weapons and cosmetics, orbiter parts or toys, some mods like how conclave has a few participation farewells, but they don't give any recommendations for the competitors to replay or entry incentives other than those mods at the end of the matches, unlike the index which offers to double your credits and has items drop during the match, but failing matches is not fun or interesting, even with musical changes and new enemies the index needs a lot of new things and a higher reward(s) set of weapons and untradable items to collect, the index players, and dogday players only have a few right now, so they aren't likely to stay other than for the bonus seen in conclave, the relics and regular nodes in the navigations lack players because the predictable rewards and fringes are not interesting enough, example: 

predictable > bounties always drop a default stubba with no color changes or mods relatives, which ,means that recollections of chassis and parts gives no time for players to expand or craft, trade if those parts have no randomized rolls, or changes they will be sold, until they at least serve as catalyst or enhancements for other weapons like the kitguns and Zaws are good ideas,  conclave BPs later, and totally augments, robotics which could be made from the parts or ammo resources.

The Oberon chassis [2] has a [????] allocation <Forest Relic> binary findings, and recrafting entrals a 10 pearls penalty but it does indeed have a choice aughment, and come with a rubedo analizer for the miners grain, however upon if the players choose to delete it, they can recover some of the items, even if they are selling them for money which they can turn into a few toys, cosmetics, particles and the obvious fees or taxes, or credits gained. But sometimes they can be used else where or have additioal wedges, inclusions of pegmites, and might need a few assistants at the realy and foundry, since ordis cant really do it all, these additional items can be added to  the endo pile and mod sections to transmute or enhance existing research. 

maybe the bonus can be added to replaying and participation of continuous dogfights which can a lot additional rewards and pearls and the event can be extended for a few more months or days, until it works, then it can be added to a section of the market board and conclave with some refinements to some other planets like how the index is somewhat hidden dogdays can and earth

Just now, SpicyDinosaur said:

I don't mind them not wanting us to afk, I just need a reason to actually participate. A grindy time sink doesn't equate to content for me. I'm aware some people are super good at this typeof event (which is somewhat reminiscent of the Halloween event,) but I can't be the only one who sucks at it.

Considering you aren't the very best at this event, the best solution for you (and honestly all of us) would be the implementation of kill assists. So you could get 1 pearl for a kill and 1 for assists, so even less skilled people can play and participate in groups without losing on kills and having kills stolen.
This is a fix that i would not expect to see in this current event, because i doubt its easy and fast to do, but it would be a welcome sight next year if this is a reocurring event, because right now i just play solo because i don't want to accidentally kill steal, nor do i want my kills stolen either, because im also not the best at this, so i want every kill count towards my pearls.

On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of fix i wanted when i first complained about this few days ago, because i personally just wanted the event itself to feel rewarding, instead of feeling like a 5min waiting room. It is so much more enjoyable for me to try to get kills and actually play the event, knowing that every kill i get, matters even a little bit.
So i do have to thank DE for doing this, even though that redtext leading up to it did piss me off.

34 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

i have some doubts, but would love to have more pearls added to the games areas if they require minning, and fishing its fine because cetus has the sea, but uranus could have large missions rewards for different planets to become somewhat interesting since each tries to aim at being unique, the water frame game should be revisited with new weapons after the event some archwing features could be added after jumping out of the water with the water still in the guns and engines it could be alot of fun to shoot enemies with water cannons which produce sparks and dots, a few pearls are added to the treasures under the sea missions, then you can see archwing will get new BPs and cosmetics themed after each warframe or mode changes when transforming, we already have heavy weapons to use with the gravimag attachment, but they are locked behind advanced settings for the players who participate and have completed the missions, so it might be better if you allowed the archwing to get some other new attacks and passive rewards if you added a special metter for overheating, and points to the UI, the combo and melee system for archwing is somewhat undesireble vulneerabilities, am not sure if 2.0/ 3.0 will take care of archwing combat as well, the mission rewards for archwing are completly unnaceptable for replays sake, and there are no conclave or other vehicles added features with the segments to further pursue becauuse players dont always know how to get a skateboard (k-drive) they will always quit the game as soon as they are done with walking around cetus plains of eidolon bounties, or those lenghty fortuna missions unfortunely, and the railjack update will be heavyset around space so to stay optimistic i want to see more planets with archwing rewards and new enemies, weather changes and features additions to sea levels, and more prospectives. 

2 minutes ago, Andrax17 said:

Considering you aren't the very best at this event, the best solution for you (and honestly all of us) would be the implementation of kill assists. So you could get 1 pearl for a kill and 1 for assists, so even less skilled people can play and participate in groups without losing on kills and having kills stolen.
This is a fix that i would not expect to see in this current event, because i doubt its easy and fast to do, but it would be a welcome sight next year if this is a reocurring event, because right now i just play solo because i don't want to accidentally kill steal, nor do i want my kills stolen either, because im also not the best at this, so i want every kill count towards my pearls.

On the other hand, this is exactly the kind of fix i wanted when i first complained about this few days ago, because i personally just wanted the event itself to feel rewarding, instead of feeling like a 5min waiting room. It is so much more enjoyable for me to try to get kills and actually play the event, knowing that every kill i get, matters even a little bit.
So i do have to thank DE for doing this, even though that redtext leading up to it did piss me off.

yeah that is a decent idea, but the rewards for playing and participating should include other things, replaying should include bonuses and other interest and mods, the conclave at least gives you a bonus for staying longer like a multiplayer and free mods, which is something that syndicate missions don't even have and we all know how long it takes to get ranks, and its expenses, so to this event's prospect its good to move the pearls to their respective treasure chests, minninng, fishing, and respective lockers or enemies who can carry them in the game permanently until the game mode is fixed or made permanent in the future. 

21 minutes ago, Andrax17 said:

yea I can't think of a place where kiill assists get your credit. (I might be missing something,) So it might be more difficult to implement than it sounds. Since I don't get to see the code or know it, I wouldn't be able to say. Credit on kill assists might work just fine, tbh. I would welcome that change.

Would it be too much to award the pearl to everyone who damaged the opponent before the kill?

Because it really sucks connecting to game after a game where I do 80% of damage to an enemy and someone shoots it once for an easy pearl. There is always one or more people who just follow others around and steal the kill once the opponent is at low health. Really takes away from the fun when you end up carrying others and getting penalized for it.

Playing after the update, it's annoying that you have made killing blow get the pearls with no assist pearls. Now there is just one person running around stealing kills to max out pearls.

Seems on avg you get an extra 25 pearls a run reducing the grind by 25% but its still frustrating to have so many kills stolen.

7 часов назад, (PS4)Tomplexthis сказал:

? dude chill its just a funny summer event for some floofs. 

i like the song, and map, actually love the map. and the song, and the map, and the song.

and that gun, its probably one of the coolest maps they've made, and its just for an event. wish the nakak pears were at least 75. 

Running 4050 Pearls for all the gear, about 81 runs, 5 minutes each, about 6 hours 45 minutes. the highest item is the scene for 1000 pearls

And a few mods which drop alternatively from Kela De thaym. its the floofs people really wanted. 

The hotfix, causes the A.i to now seek out players, and so the Afk people are being hunted more. 

-Thank You DE for taking the time to make a custom gamemode, map, song, and weapon for silly summer event.

-Even if people like myself were just afk'ing to get some pearls. xD

Goes afk, says event is fun.

So much fu-un so you opted to not play it. 

Hypocricy at its finest. 

I can easily rakk an hour or more in a mode I like and its worth playing in one go, like Arbitration excavation. I have so much endo from playing excavation in general that im set for life no joking here. 

And yeah, missing the point completely, no one likes your pvp esque modes for one reason or another so maybe a crazy idea, STOP ADDING MORE PVP TO PVE GAME, stop asking for more pvp, you know everyone hates it - especially while NONE of them give conclave standing which is complete bs. 

I did not find a specific dogdays thread in feedback section. So I guess I can still post my feedback here.

Firstly, I like the concept. It's fun and it turns to be not as edgy as usual. I quite enjoyed the idea. However, it lacks some variety and does not worth grinding.

I played it for 1 hour and then just got tired. It's fun for first 30-40 minutes, but it does not worth grinding. I will certainly grind to have captura. But it's not fun anymore. And the reason is event being repetitive. Could you make more guns/give special abilities/give random water gun stats so that each run could be different? Because running like a mad man with water gun trying so hard to avoid getting shot and land some headshots is ok but not if you do it for 1+hours.

Also, I like that executioner Garesh or something. It is fast, hard to hit and extremely agile. However, it should be more rewarding. Like at least 5 times more. Because each time I see this guy on one side and a bunch of other enemies on the other, I would not waste my time on this dude while I can take down 5 enemies at the exact same amount of time.

That's all for now.

Archived