Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Tactical Alert on All Platforms

[DE]Helen

I need to inform that I already have like 4 crashes the screen freeze up but I can hear my frame running around but with a froze image and the level 4 also is way too difficult I really don't enjoy it because of that plus it will be be worthy to play if you can win the weapon you are using for level 4

Event would be fine if just the four missions but Nakak rewards on top just silly. Takes 7 hours to do the whole thing, which frankly for something like this just boring. I would have no problem with it being just 2 hours to get anything. Honestly this just silly DE pricing should be changed, I won't be mad if you did changes. 

23 hours ago, garbenzine said:

I like the event, and there are a lot of things you could expand on.

• Absolutely add the Soaktron as a normal weapon.
  • Add new weapons.  You could have each mission showcase a different one, and in mission 4 you use them all.
  • Instead of having a player just instantly sink when you go out of bounds, have a giant Hydroid tentacle grab and yank them.
  • Maybe a few different songs, picked at random for the mission?
  • Ring tube as an attachment(both companions and frames)
  • Snorkel + mask headgear for operators.
  • Beach towel syandana.
  • "Tropical fish swimming around you" ephemera.  Bonus points if it's Orokin-Vallis-robo-tropical fish.
  • Kela gets a unit-specific weakness to gas damage while the event is active.
  • Scuttling crabs as an orbiter decoration kind of like the space roombas.

▪ Pool Noodle skin for staff weapons

▪ Arm floaties warframe attachment

▪ Big sunglasses with straw hat for operator

♡ *starts orbiter wave pool with Hydroid*

I have to come back and agree with Exodus3v5 good ideas 😊

but at least give the weapon so we can used on mission with acid attack or something it will be better to farm the pearls to get a weapon with mods

Example farming pearls for the weapon then get the mods for the water gun weapon then continue getting the other rewards with the weapon with better attack effectiveness  and lastly the beach scene also even level 4 is way too difficult because  you got to keep jumping and stay y move because you don't want to die and give point to the enemy is more thinking of staying on the even alive than trying to get some kills ☹️

enjoyed doing something spontaneous and unique in warfrme for once, its funny because i was thinking of blitzball and new mods for final fantasy 14 when i was just swimming around the lake then i decided to login to warframe to find this S#&$ and got really happy, however i dont think that the rewards for replaying are sufficient and are locked behind the NPC, it would have been good to tie in some lunaro and  pvp gear, mods, and points just like conclave awards random mods and blueprints could have been handed off to keep the waterblaster which would require the pearls and other parts from cetus and its few mods, there are some expensive items in the toysection, and this event came out of nowhere its really really good, please TRY TO KEEP IT, or make it more permanent if posible at least give some enemies the weapons can be used by robots, here are some small improvement:

• Splashing/bounce water surfaces, missing animations, sell and obtain weapons and "water" themed mods and BPs, hydroid, orbiter parts, themed special attacks and other powerups, cosmetics for Warframes and OPS, earrings are a quick example, added enemies to earth forests and eidolon could get some new fish and special effects to rain or thunder creatures, ice or frost spectors, like to say there is some ice kunnai secondary weapons added to cetus bounties and kitgun/sword parts or mods missing from replay of missions and exploration, ei. openning red/green lockers could have cephalons and toys or special bullets for one duration/magnetic bullets/explosive rounds/special energy pickups, automods when harvesting lockers in the forest or underground, etc.
  • reload button features, replayability & rewards per game. 
  • Thoughts and feedback: u would like to see some SKULL weapons and gear and other PVP or Syndicate additions and updates, syndicates kinda boring rightnow, the orbiter update is late and i think additional segments and PVP will distract, the ship is limited without functions features to keep players moving from planet to planet because the alerts appear quickly and dissapear, even with nightwave there should be some additional enemies and say mining got added to mars or fishing to keep the missions acceptable to replay, various rewards and items should be added, ever play archwing? u usually get like nothing for the mission rewards so its really uninteresting to replay without a S#&$ ton of swords, or skins/glamours or bullet types and enemytypes to see, i always thought also that the smaller enemies are still rather weak, you can hack a console without being interupted easily even if they beaat you up with electric sticks or throw granades at you you can still go uninterupted, the seasonal event however was completely different, doing it again only proves to be a daunting task without any surprises like additional enemies or traps or powerups, or music/weather changes or uniforms in the future, some areas could be advoided and the pickups stations can be placed in more strategic locations such highrocks for different ammo types and mods or items to collect before the rewards screen might be good during K.O idk, resources and credits are a good award during the matches maybe the pearls can drop and be found in the areas? The enemies however would like to collect them and steal them from players or pass them back and foward for shooting speed, and defenses or points? it all depends. 
  • Ultimate advise is make some ARCHWING CANNON (you can sell this with platinum as a prime version or have the reward be allocated upon completing the 4th/5th tier match with some archwing cosmetics and mods, while the lesser tiers give you the weapon slots and supersoaker.) which shoots water at a high DPS jetstreams, and add various PVP related points and rewards that alot points from each different faction assembled by enemy types and items collected during the water event
  •  

6 hours ago, -_Highlander_- said:

:facepalm: stick your head in the water . enemys can't hit you what is wrong with this map 

Its almost made out of cheese

also if you shoot the water there are no particular abstract animations, maybe it can be used defensively to not get hurt or sliding can reload, maybe air attacks and floating can deplete water faster or is used to collect birds and earn different style points which unlock various sigils and flags or bandanas. Bananaship, sure. I hope you add more rewards to the game's so they can be replayable, i mean mission rewards . 

The pearls are somewhat hidden and are aimed at highlevel players, so i recommend you allow the lato to shot waterbullets and use other reload or secondary attacks, charge up and modechanges, basically improve the basic gear, sword, staff so players get mods when they participate in the event, and add more cosmetics and items to collect during and afterwards in the beach games. Throwing knives become waterballons with aoe and candy and flashbangs, braton could get a mod or cosmetic which powers up when rolling and spinning causes AOE, waterframe/archwing underwater glamours and ponies,

etc.

Loading screen could be different per planet and mission mode, music change and atmosphere for loading screens can be boring as its been for years, a quick lot of RAIN hitting the orbiter while waiting above the forests and rainstorms of earth and nearby planets meteorites occasionally smashing the ship, explosions and gunfire from afar can be decent quality usually the radio has some of these perks but they aren't related to the loading screens/ and each node or faction, or planet's atosphere SAND damage type and earth enemies appearing in other game areas and/or making visibility difficult are a problem when arriving or flying in since they are blasting and shooting which prevent the tenno from dismounting to reduce loading times we can make something that works better?, WIND % ICE are also easy reasons to improve or theme changes in the coming updates i think too minimal and soft, they could affect some gamemodes, or otehr planets not just those in fortuna i think it would be interesting to feel these elements in leaking areas, and types of enemies weapons, etc and mechanics for the spaceships while waiting with snowmusic or yoga like smells good,

Please reduce the grind for this event. It'd be good fun if it required 10 or 20 matches to buy everything from Nakak, but with the current cost the fun turns into disappointment and frustration once you realize you need to repeat this more than 80 times. And that's if you're satisfied with only one copy of each roller fluff.

5 hours ago, Andikki said:

Please reduce the grind for this event. It'd be good fun if it required 10 or 20 matches to buy everything from Nakak, but with the current cost the fun turns into disappointment and frustration once you realize you need to repeat this more than 80 times. And that's if you're satisfied with only one copy of each roller fluff.

Also Season2 ending is very scary for players like me who been doing other things and writing or creating content, i dont even know how to get those shiny infested mods, as a player who had to start all over and is new to PC warframe seasonal events and temporary events are a major dissapointment, am just asking that you keep these things in the game or relocate them to awards that players can get from repeating missions, relays and other game modes, survival rewards could include parts from cetus or syndicate points while fighting and opening lockers or destroying and scanning things, maybe that can balance the syndicacy and get more players doing those missions for a longer time or not. Am not sure, but he boss fights and kubrows i seen in other levels could have event items, and other trinkets from seasonal or temporary events, decortions for orbiter, pearls and things to be found inside of the lockers and after mission rewards with, i still wanna keep my watergun.

9 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Bananaship

:crylaugh: yeah that would be an good option

*trows bananas*

I realy hoped diffrent soakers big better and more accurate and not disfunctional as it is now

45 Degree angle would kill the enemys from underwater 

maby its time Devs gave us some scooba diving gear  

Ok, I'm gonna say something terribly unpopular... But why wasn't this PvP?

I know Warframe Community hates PvP, but is this case, with no abilities, stats, weapons, any help at all (except maybe skill)... Why not PvP?

I mean, you could do the Alert against Grinner PvE just like it is/was, AND then open a PvP match to get Credits (since it was double weekend) or something... no matter how trivial, I think it would be worth it.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

I know Warframe Community hates PvP, but is this case, with no abilities, stats, weapons, any help at all (except maybe skill)... Why not PvP?

I mean, you could do the Alert against Grinner PvE just like it is/was, AND then open a PvP match to get Credits (since it was double weekend) or something... no matter how trivial, I think it would be worth it.

Think it had to do with the lagg.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeonidasxGGG said:

Because the majority of the community hate PvP in warframe and the only people who would enjoy it are the few who actually enjoy conclave... mind you I'm not sure many are enjoying it as PvE either...

We've had a 'pvp' event like this and most people hated it for a multitude of reasons which are essentially the same reasons the majority of players don't like conclave.

On 2019-08-05 at 5:56 AM, -_Highlander_- said:

:crylaugh: yeah that would be an good option

*trows bananas*

I realy hoped diffrent soakers big better and more accurate and not disfunctional as it is now

45 Degree angle would kill the enemys from underwater 

maby its time Devs gave us some scooba diving gear  

i realaly want to keep my weapon and wiishing the pearls remained in the game without having to do the event over and over, just by playing other missions opening relics and participating in lunaro and conclave maybe this way conclave and all syndicates can have joke weapons and aughments which makes it easy for all player levels to obtain something they like, if they keep getting pearls and different items adding content can be based around that, though am not sure what platinum pearls buyers and trading options ideas we can come up with something that can workout, maybe another water based warframe or two new weapons like you said, also new enemies and i say, another harpponnn that coats the user with electric eells and slime guns, a dualpistol which alternates or a laser crystal that shoots coins..

19 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

i realaly want to keep my weapon and wiishing the pearls remained in the game without having to do the event over and over, just by playing other missions opening relics and participating in lunaro and conclave maybe this way conclave and all syndicates can have joke weapons and aughments which makes it easy for all player levels to obtain something they like, if they keep getting pearls and different items adding content can be based around that, though am not sure what platinum pearls buyers and trading options ideas we can come up with something that can workout, maybe another water based warframe or two new weapons like you said, also new enemies and i say, another harpponnn that coats the user with electric eells and slime guns, a dualpistol which alternates or a laser crystal that shoots coins..

hmm i dont think we can keep this stuff ..

-example-

Mustage

Bunnyears

Pumpking head

These are things we all wanted but couldn't keep it 

Maby this soaker can be an deluxe skin for an specific weapon ( Harpak or something )

Idk fun stuff won't last long in this game 

I realy wondering why 

23 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

So hopefully the event will be fixed. Some people are posting that aura mods + vigilante mods and other mod stacks are working on their waterguns, where it says they aren’t supposed to on the homepage.

i can use heavy drop which causes an AOE knockdown in the event, i still think that at least repeating the fight should have other mission rewards, maybe i think orbiter and pvp things or mods for old warframes to become useful or have water attacks added to each warframe or older unnused weapons, such as the single daggers or the repeat weapons (lato, mk1, ak, braton) and those that aren't prime shoul be of good focus for non-pearl rewards after a good fight, maybe some drinks and resources, i'd also like some change in cetus, its like underpants and no gardening up there, maybe that there be a few humanoids or creatures added in the upper city and activities, the bazzaar can get really confusing with the bounties, players doing bounties is cool but the npc with the toys still look super bored to me,

5 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Yes i want joke weapons like the soaker too please add it in future we have drone thingys for our ship so add these thank you maybe more cool beam weapons too i love those and similar weapons as simulor and arca plasmor would be fun  :)

Archived