Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE? About Dog Days..

RamonLLLL

1JvBQz4.jpg

What is this? Positivity in MY Warframe lore?

This disgustingly summery, drunken, wholesome goodness in Warframe, can you do a little more of it in the future? It's a change of pace (and scenery) from the usual grinding.

p.s. Kela's hangover is gonna be tough I bet

Edited by RamonLeeYJ
added postcard-worthy snap
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Dumb fun is alaways a welcomed but i wish we had that super soaker as a skin 

Forget making it a skin, make it a literal joke weapon that just causes impact procs with no damage.

I will take over a Grineer Flagship with nothing but a squirt gun!

• Like 2

I actually kind of enjoyed how incredibly dumb this was, and also how we were able to not be immortal gods for once and kind just had to use a very minor, but literally any amount of skill at all rather than just tile nuking for a change.  It was a nice change of pace.  i would say this sort of thing can definitely be overdone, but as a nice little unexpected treat it was a fun time for 15 min.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brey223 said:

I was literally thinking exactly this.  Where is my spin to win pool noodle???  I mean if you're gonna go balls to the wall with the level of dumb, make sure to go all the way!

Also I need it as a skin for my everything.

Edited by Klokwerkaos

1 minute ago, Klokwerkaos said:

I was literally thinking exactly this.  Where is my spin to win pool noodle???  I mean if you're gonna go balls to the wall with the level of dumb, make sure to go all the way!

Just run around going *BONK BONK BONK*

see, why can't all conflicts be solved with water instead of lead? it's much more fun!

well ok, maybe not, but this tac alert is still really nice. also, since this proves we can have the Nox Gun... when can we have the Nox Gun? or keep the Soaktron? asking for a friend....

58 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Kela's hangover is gonna be tough I bet

I expect she will conquer another planet in the name of the queens if she doesn't get some coffee tomorrow morning! ;)

Just now, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Sure you can, but also consider this: The gamemode doesn't reward good performance. I could get 1 or 100 kills and the reward will be the same.

There is 0 incentive to perform well.

Dude it’s a silly event to have a good time. In the words of joker “why so serious?”

• Like 1