Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE? About Dog Days..

RamonLLLL

3 minutes ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Because I want the event to be at least slightly interactive and fun if I'm gonna do a lot of it. As it stands, this is THE most AFK event DE has done ever

I plan on grabbing my friends and playing it. Cause it’s fun and silly, it’s fine that they did this event. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RamonLeeYJ said:

Trust me you don't need ALL of those rewards, I'd take 2 hours for the color scheme and scene, that's it

This guy gets it.

Do I want to get all the rewards? Sure! But it's not like they've locked gameplay content behind it. I've been missing something to do in Warframe, and this gives me something silly and fun to spend a bit of time on over the next week or so - which is nice, because it's a pretty stressful week ahead of me.

• Like 1

Tehre. We got our Hydroid Prime trailer. Now stop asking.

Though this was a missed opportunity to have Teshin completely stone-cold serious while wearing water wings and kicking back on a beach chair in the sun with a shamelessly bright sugary cocktail, complete with little paper umbrella.

Il y a 1 heure, Aldain a dit :

Forget making it a skin, make it a literal joke weapon that just causes impact procs with no damage.

I will take over a Grineer Flagship with nothing but a squirt gun!

still better than stug

I love the tone of this event. Would be neat to have a secondary/melee (pool noodle?) in a future iteration.

Just wish there was more reason to do well in the missions, like getting extra pearls for every kill (from the start, or past a set amount if it's too much). Right now people can just get a few kills, then AFK or jump around not killing anything.

12 hours ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Because I want the event to be at least slightly interactive and fun if I'm gonna do a lot of it. As it stands, this is THE most AFK event DE has done ever

Not for a single second did the idea of turning on the game just to AFK through it ever enter my mind...nor will I ever do so.  DE didn't -design- it to be intentionally AFK'd.  They gave us a fun event, WE found a way to broke it.  That's more on us than them.  They were just focused on delivering some fun, and y'all complain because you didn't wanna "use as intended".  It's like complaining when you get shocked after dropping a toaster in the bathtub 😛  Just don't...

12 hours ago, Loza03 said:

This guy gets it.

Do I want to get all the rewards? Sure! But it's not like they've locked gameplay content behind it. I've been missing something to do in Warframe, and this gives me something silly and fun to spend a bit of time on over the next week or so - which is nice, because it's a pretty stressful week ahead of me.

I thought it was a great time, tbh! ^_^  My whole clan is having a blast, and the map is  pretty chill!  

By the by, I hope your week is looking up and less stressful, Tenno!

Ya know what? In my opinion, this is the best Tactical Alert I've ever played. No boring endless horde mode to sit through, no gimmick mechanic bosses, no abilities, gadgets or status procs. Just movement and pure aim. It's like the years I grew up playing Quake and Unreal Tournament all over again. I love it.

I've reached the initial 200 points and already got the colour picker. The Captura scene can wait, and I'm already 1/5 the way there. I know there's a way to AFK it, but I will not be doing that. This thing makes me want to fire up UT2K4 for a bot match or two.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 2