Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mortos Syandana And Nerkos' Default Helmet Colour Issue

Brimir

Wearing the Syandana adds an additional part on his helmet which adopts the wrong colour; should be Secondary but it uses the Primary instead. Probably because the entire Syandana only uses this. I suggest that this needs to be corrected.

-----> click itdm-15137988676016.png

http://www.imagesup.net/di-15137988676016.jpg'>Or use this direct link

Edited by Brimir

I kind of see what you mean. A better screenshot would help lol.

Adding the text and saving it in MSpaint did horrible things to the quality of the original screenshot :X 

EDIT: The screenshot is clickable two times. Once here in my forum post, and then again at the hosting website. Might help. 

Edited by Brimir

ah, the light grey parts.

Yeah that's actually something that bugs me about all of the syandanas. They all have some part of them that just isn't dyable and is doomed to be one color. It works for some color schemes and doesn't for others. I'm assuming this will be a non issue as more syandanas get released and isn't something that really bothers me much.

However, seeing as how this is Nekros' signature syandana, it sucks. Nekros has weird  colors allocation to begin with. I've been struggling to find something I really like on Nekros.

It is also so obviously an extension of his helmet. It annoys me enormously since you spend so much time looking at the head of your Warframe, especially from the back. It is so... lazy of them to just have the whole thing be one uniform colour. I really, really hope they'll give it a look