Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Floof Bug

slender34567

I'm not sure if anybody else has had this done to them yet, but I recently bought the Rucksack Roller Floof from Nakak in Cetus and I tried placing it on the shelf to the left of the big window. Once I placed it, it phased right through both shelves and is lost in the wall somewhere. I can no longer try to grab it from wherever it is and I lost that Floof.

If you kick a Roller Floof into the Operator room, you can get it stuck in the pit behind your operator. It respawns if you exit and reload but considering there's an invisible wall and there's no way to get it back if you can't see where it landed, this seems like a bug.

• Like 2

when i place roller floofs in certain places on my ship such as the shelves in the personal quarters they just fall off the map. there is no way of removing them or saving them from the endless loop of falling into the void every time i log into my ship. save the floofs, floof lives matter.

The floofs should show as using up decoration space on the orbiter room right? So it shouldn't be too hard for DE to replace the floofs to a more accessible area while preventing this from occurring in the future.

I have also come with my story of a lost floof ball. It's a sad tale, told in two gifs. Firstly, I discovered that the invisible wall, in the room closed to folks who haven't played The Second Dream, doesn't apply to the Carnival Roller Floof. Gif below.

Spoiler

Since it was still in sight, what I should have done was pop it back into my inventory; but, oh no...I decided to experiment. Can I move it back? No. It fell through the floor, into The Void. (sigh) Gif below.

Spoiler