Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Nakak Pearl Costs

Title. For just the captura scene alone, it takes at LEAST 1 hour of farming. No joking, at 50 pearls per run, and each run taking 5 minutes, you would need to do 20 runs: AKA 1 full hour of farm.

I get that they want you to play the event, but jesus christ. This is insanity. At the very least, halve the costs of some of these things - I love this mode, but not to this extent,

• Like 8

You should do the first 4 missions and repeat the last 121 more times to get all the Nakak content.... this is ridicolous!
I suggest everyone to keep your pearls and wait for prices adjustments, it can't be true.

Edited by nellone

If this was a weekend only alert, I would totally agree, but given you get 50 pearls per 5 minutes, and it is live for 10 days, there is more than enough time to get 1 of each item you want. The Rathuum Mods can be farmed in that Arena as well. 🙂

Nakak's pearl requirements are more than fair to me.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

You have 10 days to do it.

Next?

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

If this was a weekend only alert, I would totally agree, but given you get 50 pearls per 5 minutes, and it is live for 10 days, there is more than enough time to get 1 of each item you want. The Rathuum Mods can be farmed in that Arena as well. 🙂

Nakak's pearl requirements are more than fair to me.

Except, this is not about the time limit, this is about repeating the same, boring (it gets boring) game mode, over and over, for about 8 to 10 hours just to get 1 of each reward (excluding mods).

And the ''no one is forcing you'' argument doesn't count, a lot of WF players are also collectors that want to own as much as possible in the game.

• Like 11

Or about 2 runs per day for just that captura scene. 10 minutes per day. That's pretty damn achievable. Multiply up for each item.

If you want all the unique items, it's about 8 runs per day, so about 40 minutes.

Dunno about you but that seems fine to me for purely cosmetic items.

• Like 3

people seem to forget that this alert will be live for TEN DAYS

i already have the captura scene, and now im gonna farm up a roller floof collection to flex on the people who spent more time complaining than actually playing the event

Edited by Screamlord_Star
  • Like 4

The problem isn't really the farm, its very achievable, the problem is this utterly boring and repetitive mission you're forced to do 8 times a day to get them, we should have just got pearls as a reward for doing any mission, it would be a lot less iritating if we could farm the pearls with actual variety. I'd even accept getting less than 50 pearls a mission if that was the case. The mission wasn't designed for longevity, the game itself is. That's the real problem.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, nellone said:

You should do the first 4 missions and repeat the last 121 more times to get all the Nakak content.... this is ridicolous!
I suggest everyone to keep your pearls and wait for prices adjustments, it can't be true.

They're not adjusting the prices. Reb already firmly stated the rewards are only for those who play the S#&$ out of the event.

5 minutes ago, youngjdef said:

They're not adjusting the prices. Reb already firmly stated the rewards are only for those who play the S#&$ out of the event.

No matter what Reb' says... if you make exclusive rewards people will go out of their way to obtain them, even if they despise the event.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MemeCataclysm said:

No matter what Reb' says... if you make exclusive rewards people will go out of their way to obtain them, even if they despise the event.

Yeah for sure, I was just saying they're not going to adjust prices so don't get your (his) hopes up

44 minutes ago, Nakrast said:

Except, this is not about the time limit, this is about repeating the same, boring (it gets boring) game mode, over and over, for about 8 to 10 hours just to get 1 of each reward (excluding mods).

And the ''no one is forcing you'' argument doesn't count, a lot of WF players are also collectors that want to own as much as possible in the game.

Boring is quite subjective and I feel like it's just a case of you dislike the structure and I don't mind it. 8-10 hours to have everything exclusive in 10 days is quite reasonable to me still. In the grand scheme of things, it would probably be healthier if everyone had to run the mission less times.

Edited by Voltage

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Boring is quite subjective and repeating something is the nature of how Warframe plays. You really can't be a collector in this game and also not want to repeat a mission over and over for a long time. "Nobody is forcing you" is a fine argument to me as each reward Nakak offers is a cosmetic. 8-10 hours to have everything exclusive in 10 days is quite reasonable to me still.

It's not as clear cut in the rest of the game, if I get bored doing other missions I can change my frame, weapons and try a new, different exciting approach, here I'm forced to the same weapon no matter what. It's why I can tolerate the rest of the games grind but I find Dog Days a bit hard to swallow.

Edited by MemeCataclysm
  • Like 3

Just now, MemeCataclysm said:

It's not as clear cut as in the rest of the game, if I get bored doing other missions I can change my frame, weapons and try a new, different exciting approach, here I'm forced to the same weapon no matter what. It's why I can tolerate the rest of the games grind but I find Dog Days a bit hard to swallow.

That's fair.

You know what else is repetitive and boring? Eso, kuva survivals, arbitrations, or any other long endurance run.  And if you want to count multiple short runs, theres exploiters, profit taker, rapoloyst, capture/rescue/ fissures/kuva siphons.  

I get it, it sucks and it is repetitive and boring but like what the others have said, you got 10 days; if you can manage 30 minutes to an hour a day of your time, thats enough because thats what i do since i barely play on my work days and its enough for nightwave.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, --RV--Dopekoke said:

You know what else is repetitive and boring? Eso, kuva survivals, arbitrations, or any other long endurance run.  And if you want to count multiple short runs, theres exploiters, profit taker, rapoloyst, capture/rescue/ fissures/kuva siphons.  

I get it, it sucks and it is repetitive and boring but like what the others have said, you got 10 days; if you can manage 30 minutes to an hour a day of your time, thats enough because thats what i do since i barely play on my work days and its enough for nightwave.

I'm mostly fine with everything you mentioned, because I can do them at my own pace and still get all the rewards for it, I only have 10 days for Dog Days so I have to do everything in a continuous cycle rather than when I feel like it. And sure, "You don't have to do them..." but that isn't an option for many people.

Edited by MemeCataclysm