Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Nakak Pearl Costs

4 minutes ago, Avienas said:

You had many ways to tackle it on plague star, you could run a tankie buffer like rhino or chroma, go full dakka with titania, before they patched in difficulty and cheese removal: just donut spam with ember fire bast, etc. The reason why Plague star worked because you could just bring whatever for the most part. This one is just super scraped to tooth-pick sized bones fashion & gameplay, which puts a further annoyance on the speed it takes for the currency combined with a game mode that could of honestly had a time reduction of maybe 2 or 4 seconds every time you killed a enemy, if the number of kills you get will not affect how many pearls you get per run. Atleast with Index it was tied to hitting a target score, even regular Rathuum allowed you to end the match quick by just reaching a score X higher vs the Rathuum mob`s score.

That's the other thing, your performance doesn't benefit you and give you more rewards (which is a good choice to not leave newer players behind, but a bad one because.. it again doesn't reward players who can aim.  I think the reduce time per kill is the way to go, and '50' kills should be the target for #4, that alone would help alleviate a large portion of the problem - the time investment.

This DE''s very own version of an "out of season April Fool's joke" will appeal to someone for sure.

With my immersion single handedly destroyed by it. I will grab the pallette, emblem, maybe even get the captura? Nvm the floofs and a mod that I still don't have and see Nakak again when Plague Star drops.

5 minutes ago, Alpha_Tango said:

This DE''s very own version of an "out of season April Fool's joke" will appeal to someone for sure.

With my immersion single handedly destroyed by it. I will grab the pallette, emblem, maybe even get the captura? Nvm the floofs and a mod that I still don't have and see Nakak again when Plague Star drops.

Every mod that is offered you can get from the normal rathuum fight. Incase you weren't aware.

At 5m 30s minutes each round, it would take a straight 7.5h to farm 1 of each item not including mods!

Considering each mission is 5m 20s each + load times, I should calculate it as 6 minutes per round, but whatever.

It's worth the farm, though:

6e462b87b177e30e3bcbfbcfdf55870a.gif 72112061711bfbc8d9560c4159faacdc.gif

Quick Maths:

• 4050 Pearls for 1 of each item (not counting mods)
  • 50 Pearls / Round
  • 5m 20s + Load Times / Round (Calculate at the low end of 5m 30s)

(5.5m) / (50 Pearls Per Round) * (4050 Pearls Total) = 445.5 minutes = 7.425 hours

Edited by AJman14

All of you people saying "it runs for 10 days" are basically saying "#*!% you, you get nothing" for planning to have a #*!%ing vacation during summer. I'll be gone 8 days starting tomorrow, and have about 2-3 hours of playing time today. This leaves me, and many people who are either still working or have planned some form of vacation with their families, with a fraction of the time, plus all catching up with this week's Nightwave.

You all say "you forget this is a 10 days alert", I say "There's a whole world and a life outside of Warframe".

5 hours ago, CuChulainnWD said:

If you cared to read the fine print, Reb did edit to say this Alert and rewards would return.

You know what else was confirmed to make a comeback? Primed Chamber. It's been 6 #*!%ing years since then.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aiuth said:

All of you people saying "it runs for 10 days" are basically saying "#*!% you, you get nothing" for planning to have a #*!%ing vacation during summer. I'll be gone 8 days starting tomorrow, and have about 2-3 hours of playing time today. This leaves me, and many people who are either still working or have planned some form of vacation with their families, with a fraction of the time, plus all catching up with this week's Nightwave.

You all say "you forget this is a 10 days alert", I say "There's a whole world and a life outside of Warframe".

You know what else was confirmed to make a comeback? Primed Chamber. It's been 6 #*!%ing years since then.

You sound like you're contradicting yourself. Either you're pleased you are having a vacation with your family, or you are not. Either you're pissed off DE did not run by you their Tactical Alert dates, that runs for 10 days, or you are not. Either way you sound very entitled. There are more people in this world than you. Either you care that other people besides you maybe able to fit in the Tactical Alert over a 10 day period or you don't. It doesn't matter.

Holding a grudge that Primed Chamber has not come back is silly given that practically everything else has. That said, you were not playing 6 years ago, and how do you know for certain it was "promised" to return?

My suggestion, enjoy the tactical alert or not, but DO enjoy your time away from Warframe with your family. You said it, they are more important are they not?

Edited by CuChulainnWD
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

If this was a weekend only alert, I would totally agree, but given you get 50 pearls per 5 minutes, and it is live for 10 days, there is more than enough time to get 1 of each item you want. The Rathuum Mods can be farmed in that Arena as well. 🙂

Nakak's pearl requirements are more than fair to me.

I don't know what is fair or not. It's not fun for sure.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, darksidedearth said:

Title. For just the captura scene alone, it takes at LEAST 1 hour of farming. No joking, at 50 pearls per run, and each run taking 5 minutes, you would need to do 20 runs: AKA 1 full hour of farm.

I'm not sure the Orokin had the technology to warp space-time to the point of extending the Hours to containing 100 minutes

OT: Does the Captura scene from Nakak at least have you wearing the Buoy and Soakgun ? :laugh:

5 hours ago, Aiuth said:

Any single Tenno would understand that this event will come back every summer from now on

3 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

Every mod that is offered you can get from the normal rathuum fight. In case you weren't aware.

Dog Day event is more fun than killing Kela DeThaym for the mods that may or may not drop from her.
And EVERYONE can do the event.
One of the first few times I went against Kela, I couldnt do her any damage, even through she couldn't kill me. Player who was in group with me, who could do damage, fell under the floor, got stuck and couldn't get unstuck.
The event is silly fun and good for a giggle.
Its not hard and only requires time.
Can't actually fail it providing we put in the effort.
I'm glad we have the event.

2 hours ago, AJman14 said:

So uh.. did you just farm it all 50 at a time, or is there a trick? I have about 1700 to go.

The trick is that those mods can be acquired by fighting Kayla/Arena on Sedna, if you factor out the cost of those it becomes a bit less to get overall.

Edited by Aldain

I don't know if you were still interested in farming pearls with current pricing. I just finished it, took about 7-8 hours in total. ATM, I can't find anyway to shorten the time required, but I found a cheesy way to do it repeatedly. 

1. SOLO mode (3 enemies)

2. Kill 1 or 2 enemies normally

3. Find a way to not die

4. Wait for the timer

rinse and repeat.

There are many ways to not die, generally, I found 2 types (I am not going to explain it specifically, in case some players are still using it, then the next hotfix would ruin their gameplay).

First is to find certain spot, the enemy just simply not able to get there nor aim there. Some spots are conditional, you have to lure the enemy go through or come from a certain way, then they will be permanently stuck. 

Second is to mess with the AI, after the enemy reached certain area, then you go out of boarder and die, then go to certain spots, they permanently shutdown, just roaming in circles.

I basically sticked with these two types of stratgy, so in a 5 minutes run, I only needed to control for 40-60 seconds. But it still is 7-8 hrs game time, so be patient and find something else to do while waiting.

Hope my suggestions help.

Edit: someone mentioned that you don't need to kill anything, and I just tested, it is true. So just start the game, run to your spot, wait 4min50secs-ish, then rinse and repeat. A 0 - 0 match gives 50 pearls.

Edited by CatOverrun
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Aiuth said:

All of you people saying "it runs for 10 days" are basically saying "#*!% you, you get nothing" for planning to have a #*!%ing vacation during summer. I'll be gone 8 days starting tomorrow, and have about 2-3 hours of playing time today.

It's a game, if you just can't play, you just can't play. 

Enjoy your vacation, hope you have a blast. 🙂

cover2.jpg

I mean maybe you are right is not worth farm 10 15 20 hours for " balls" (for example in my case i will farm 2 of them and im done)

but if you want everything takes like 1 hour everyday, event duration is 10 days..

If you not want do the same the mission 100 times, you are playing the wrong game, sometimes you get tired sometimes you want farm farm and farm, this is like plague star event, i farmed both arcanes R3, 6 plague zaws parts (was 4parts i think, that means 24) and 130+ formas

Last day i was like "oh god im so tired of this, but formas, FORMAS

this is warframe, if you like the reward you will do the mission 200 times, literallly 200 times (eidolon, profit whatever) if you not like just you pay these things with plats

e3REkyb.jpg

Edited by Danielw8

people don't get that is not about the time the event will be online, its about the time you need to spent doing the same boring thing over and over for no purpose besides buying the items

they just swallow everything DE puts in their throats '-'

only if the event was fun

• Like 1