(PS4)JaysInc_

The costs aren't even that bad, time acquisition wise

During the whole 10 days the event is active, you can essentially get all pod the rewards even if you have 1 hour of time to play WARFRAME each day the event is active.

And since everyone is spontaneously a mathematician I did somaae math my own.

p=nakak pearls

1800p- all mods

2200p- all floofs

750p- DD auxiliaries

100p- Beach colors

1000p- Captura

=

5850p total

4050p just for the new stuff

-----------

(Acquisition)

50p/5 min

600p/hr

-----------

(Total time)

240 hrs - 10 days

6.75hrs(4050p)~9.75hrs(5850p)

Soo let's say you have 12hr of free time, every day for the 10 days the event is active (8-10 hr of sleep... or whatever your sleep schedule is and the rest to do whatever) you have the whole day to no-life farm the items.

Alright, so let's say you have 2hrs of free time cuz work or life or whatever, you can still get it all reasonably in 3-5 days.

Hell, even if you have 1hr of free time you can still get all the rewards in 6-10 days the event is active.

So what am I saying with my 5th grade mathematics breakdown?

• It's not that bad
  • You don't need to instantly get everything the 1st day it drops (huh???who would've thunk, also TL;DR)
  • And you're probably not going to use that beach set captura as much as you're complaining about the price.

Spoiler

This thread itself is as useless as the pearl price complaints

• Like 5
  • Haha 13
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

It doesnt really matter if you have 10 days or unlimited times. It's the fact that you have to repeat this very static mode for several hours, wich fails to balance the time/reward ratio for a lot of people. (Including me, and I farmed Ivara, Harrow and Octavia, wich was less of a hassle.)

Edited by Imbarator
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 23

You know DE is turning into a joke when posts like this appear.(Don't have a problem with you OP).1 hour of this thing is already more than too much.1 hour per day for 10 days is insanity especially when 2-4 of the team just sits there and enjoys my suffering.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 12

Posted (edited)

One of the mods is 500, so your math is off there.

...but the rest of it, all I see is something akin to stockholm syndrome.

Doing this mode for 81 times to get everything, even spread out across a week, is just horrible.

It is ONE game mode with ZERO variations. There is no increase on pearls gained for how well you do, you get a cap of 50 per run, and there is very little difficulty, so you really just find yourself waiting out the clock.

If this was just a standard Tactical Alert, it would have been fine as it would have only been a handful of runs, but instead, DE opted to gate new items behind a large amount of grind.

No. you can try and sugarcoat it as much as you want, but this was poorly thought out and I feel for the person who originally thought this game mode would be good, only to have it ruined by someone else not thinking about the grind.

For running only one game mode that doesn't change on multiple runs, it should have been something to complete within around 30 min to get everything. 8+ hours is just bad.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9
  • Upvote 9

If the event had more weapons and stuff there would be less room to complain. But as is. Expecting everyone to be fine with playing the exact same thing for hours on end with no way of changing it up is ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Man this event hasn't even been out half a day and you guys are already crying about actually having to play the game, yet again. Just do like everybody else is complaining about and get one kill and afk the rest of the match. Jeezus

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Man this event hasn't even been out half a day and you guys are already crying about actually having to play the game, yet again. Just do like everybody else is complaining about and get one kill and afk the rest of the match. Jeezus

And you think how people resorting to that just to tolerate this is "fine"?

The fact that it is the way people are suggesting others to run it already means that the way it was all put together was a failure.

The Tactical Alert has been turned into something more similar to an actual Event, which is not something it can handle. It is ONE mode. Zero Variations.

This would have been a perfectly normal Tactical Alert, but a lot of unneeded grind was added on top of it.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 15

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Sean said:

And you think how people resorting to that just to tolerate this is "fine"?

The fact that it is the way people are suggesting others to run it already means that the way it was all put together was a failure.

The Tactical Alert has been turned into something more similar to an actual Event, which is not something it can handle. It is ONE mode. Zero Variations.

This would have been a perfectly normal Tactical Alert, but a lot of unneeded grind was added on top of it.

Play the freaking game and stop whining. You have ten days to spread it out, sheesh.

Stop it. Be glad you have that much time, instead of this amount of grind in the span of a weekend. If that were the case, then you can have right to gripe 

Edited by Hawk_of_the_Reborn
  • Haha 8
  • Woah 4

Just now, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Play the freaking game and stop whining. You have ten days to spread it out, sheesh.

Stop it.

lol

I did play it and actually enjoyed it at first, did it enough to where it is simply uninteresting and doing it further is a chore, not a game.

After a few runs, it's just tedious as there's nothing new in it.

Sure, if you like to do the same thing forever, it's the game mode for you. Perfect for those that enjoy watching paint dry!

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 2
  • Upvote 10

Gerade eben schrieb Hawk_of_the_Reborn:

Stop it.

I put down my thought on why this argument doesn't work above.

Geez, I am active in this forum for one day, and what I have noticed, laying down criticism on this game triggers sugarcoating defenders to show up pretty damm fast.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 8

1 minute ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

Stop it.

The length of the event doesn't change the amount of time you have to waste.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 14

Just now, Rogunz said:

The length of the event doesn't change the amount of time you have to waste.

That sounds like a you problem then

• Haha 4
  • Woah 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Imbarator said:

Geez, I am active in this forum for one day, and what I have noticed, laying down criticism on this game triggers sugarcoating defenders to show up pretty damm fast.

Shhh don't lure the rest of them in.

• Haha 2
  • Applause 4

So lovely to see something thats just supposed to be a derpy fun event turning into a war between people.

One side trying to call the other lazy for not wanting to do the event.

The other side pretending the side calling them lazy are a bunch of [DE]fenders and white knights.

Stay classy, go have some ice cream, play the event for a bit then get back to all the other grinding you'd be doing anyhow. Pop back in to the event every so often. The only thing worthwhile from the event is the floofs, and you damn well know it 😛

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Imbarator said:

It's not so much as defending the game, it's that I'm sick of seeing complaints when people have to actually play the game for once instead of being able to have everything from just logging into the game

• Haha 3
  • Woah 4
  • Upvote 1

I got the colors, saw the cost of everything else and rolled my eyes, saw the cost of a glyph thinking I'd just get that with what I had left over. Laughed outloud at the price and signed out of warframe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Okay...I’ve stood on the sidelines for far too long...

3 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

I'm sick of seeing complaints when people have to actually play the game for once instead of being able to have everything from just logging into the game

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE STOP USING THAT FRACKING STRAW-MAN EVERY SINGLE TIME!

It’s seriously getting on my nerves, and I’m pretty sure it’s getting on a bunch of other people’s nerves.

Disagree with their statement, fine. Exercise your frustration, fine. But for the sake of everyone, STOP USING THAT STATEMENT.

Oh, and just so we’re clear, I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I just hate seeing that dumb straw-man used every other post about Nightwave...

• Like 5
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hawk_of_the_Reborn said:

It's not so much as defending the game, it's that I'm sick of seeing complaints when people have to actually play the game for once instead of being able to have everything from just logging into the game

This event doesn't reward you for playing the game. It rewards you for spending time with the client open.

You get the exact same reward for getting 1 kill and going afk that you do for playing the whole time and getting 100 kills.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 5

That's not really fun, when 50% of team just hiding and waiting 5 minutes when i and another honest tenno do this boring job.

• Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

For more sense: Ok new players do make also "mods" (mods that you can drop too Boss Sedna) but for veteran player need to buy only Dog Days Scene and floofs = 3k pearls = 5hrs. 

5 hours in 9 days is really  fattible.

Edited by dw3t
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, Imbarator said:

It doesnt really matter if you have 10 days or unlimited times. It's the fact that you have to repeat this very static mode for several hours,

I completely agree, it is not about time it is the fact that this gamemode is so boring and repetitive. As you said it is POSSIBLE to earn all the rewards with only one hour of free time per day but this is definitely not what I want to be doing with my free time for more than a week. For people who want to earn all the exclusives from this as well as do Nightwave act, not to mention actually have fun this is a completely unnecessary. This gamemode should be made more like Plauge Star so it is possible to speed run with a coordinated squad or have a way to earn more pearls like you could do with Phylaxis and Catalysts in Plauge Star

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

If only they gave extra Nakak Pearls by kills, this event would not be about being afk.

Yeah then it would be about getting shafted by that ultra tryhard on your team that bogarts all the kills and expertly snipes every Grineer you've worked down to low health.  

I'd rather have an even payout and deal with an occasional lecher or better yet figure out a way to deal with the leeching without making the event absolutely miserable. 

• Haha 2
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 1

Только что, Oreades сказал:

Yeah then it would be about getting shafted by that ultra tryhard on your team that bogarts all the kills and expertly snipes every Grineer you've worked down to low health.  

I'd rather have an even payout and deal with an occasional lecher or better yet figure out a way to deal with the leeching without making the event absolutely miserable. 

It can be like in Paladins or other PVP games: 1 point to killer and another 1 point to helper. Nobody leaves without reward for teamwork.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

All the mods are rewarded by Kela de Thaym boss fights. You are farming her for Saryn parts ... let's see, I somehow have all but 2 of the mods from farming for Saryn parts.

So yeah... I'm not buying mods from Nakak because you can already get them from a casual and fun boss fight. I don't care about floofs either... guess I'm not buying anything from Nakak.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1