Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Leaving Dojo Bug

Kredninja

IF the ee.log will help.  Hell I make a few.

btw it not only effects the foundry.

After a Dojo Trip, going into the Foundry, Arsenal or what have you, it will cause a UI Lock up.

I'll make the EE.logs now.

and i will try my best to give a discription of each when i make them happen.

Just a quick question, a vid of what it looks like when it takes place is not realy needed?  or would it help a bit?

I should Also add.  a Temp way to prevent this after one comes back from the Dojo is to Run a Mission.  just pick any mission, once the mission is Pass/Fail  your UI wont lock,

Edited by OniDarkClown

OniDarkClown, on 22 Sept 2013 - 3:57 PM, said:

I should Also add. a Temp way to prevent this after one comes back from the Dojo is to Run a Mission. just pick any mission, once the mission is Pass/Fail your UI wont lock,

Was not aware of this, but that combined with the fact that quitting directly from the dojo works might be why the forums aren't completely exploding... that and it appears to only effect the dojo host.

This is at least the 5th thread I've read on this. I cannot believe it's an isolated incident that nobody at DE can replicate. It's a very simple process. If you're hosting the dojo all you have to do is hit leave dojo and nothing in the ui will work correctly afterwards. The foundry will be blank, you can open the arsenal screen, but you can't interact with it and you cannot get away from it. Logging out works, but you cannot log back in, and when you exit the game at that point the Warframe executable will still be running.

Was not aware of this, but that combined with the fact that quitting directly from the dojo works might be why the forums aren't completely exploding... that and it appears to only effect the dojo host.

This is at least the 5th thread I've read on this. I cannot believe it's an isolated incident that nobody at DE can replicate. It's a very simple process. If you're hosting the dojo all you have to do is hit leave dojo and nothing in the ui will work correctly afterwards. The foundry will be blank, you can open the arsenal screen, but you can't interact with it and you cannot get away from it. Logging out works, but you cannot log back in, and when you exit the game at that point the Warframe executable will still be running.

running the Task Manager and Manulay Forcing Warframe to close will allow you to run it again.

And I don't think its a matter of just recreating it.  the Data in the EE.Log could narrow down the exact cause if they get them from as many Users as possible. 

If no one is subbmitting Tickets, how can they fix it.

running the Task Manager and Manulay Forcing Warframe to close will allow you to run it again.

And I don't think its a matter of just recreating it.  the Data in the EE.Log could narrow down the exact cause if they get them from as many Users as possible. 

If no one is subbmitting Tickets, how can they fix it.

Well aware of ending task, but good information for those who don't know about it.

As for the problem since it appears to be a game issue not a client software/hardware issue them replicating it should be substantially faster than waiting for some people to submit the information through their support staff. All the EE.log files do is literally log what happens and the difference between when it works and isn't is extremely obvious when taking a gander through it. I've submitted a ticket regarding it, but it would be nice if DE had just tested it on their end when the first reports appeared days ago rather than continuing to ask players for EE.log files through the support system that then have to be found and logged before anything can happen to fix it.

Well aware of ending task, but good information for those who don't know about it.

As for the problem since it appears to be a game issue not a client software/hardware issue them replicating it should be substantially faster than waiting for some people to submit the information through their support staff. All the EE.log files do is literally log what happens and the difference between when it works and isn't is extremely obvious when taking a gander through it. I've submitted a ticket regarding it, but it would be nice if DE had just tested it on their end when the first reports appeared days ago rather than continuing to ask players for EE.log files through the support system that then have to be found and logged before anything can happen to fix it.

To Error is to be human.

Edited by OniDarkClown

I have this same issue with any of the new UI.  The lockups and generally unresponsive buttons in the UI occur just about every time I leave the dojo (usually once I've done something first), even logging out often sits on the 'please wait' untill you have to alt-f4 and kill the process.  (I have submitted a bug report)

Edited by Loswaith