Can we have Atlas's "exalted fist" mod-able like garuda's exalted claw?

Windy_Wind

So I have been running around with atlas and find out that he's still using the old system of modding exalted weapon which is very annoying since I can't really use the melee weapon itself when some situations call for it.

Yes, some may concern about the riven mod stats + additional forma on his fist but an extra dmg buff to compensate would fix it, plus it would be more convenient to mod him without compromising melee weapons.  

Edited by Windy_Wind
  • Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, Windy_Wind a dit :

Yes, some may concern about the riven mod stats + additional forma on his fist but an extra dmg buff to compensate would fix it, plus it would be more convenient to mod him without compromising melee weapons.

Other frames with sublime weapons didn't get a good buff because of what normal weapons with riven can do more damage than sublime ones with 300% strength. I advise you to think carefully.

12 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, Garudas claws are her unique feature. And they should stay that way.

Well, maybe Garuda's claws are unique in the sense that they don't drain energy like exalted weapons. But I don't think we're talking about making Atlas's Landslide fists a separate equippable weapon. At least I don't really want that.

I just want to be able to mod the Landslide fists separately, like, ya kno, all the other Warframe-specific weapons in the game. The system of "inheriting" your melee weapon's mods is no doubt an outdated system, especially since there's clearly a new, more choice-friendly system in place for so many other weapons. If anything, Atlas's Landslide fists not having this option yet feels like an oversight.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, Garudas claws are her unique feature. And they should stay that way.

Nobody's asking for an actual "Exalted Fist" weapon for Atlas, we just want Landslide to work well regardless of his regular Melee modding.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Right now Landslide can benefit from venka primes higher combo multiplier. Removing that interaction nerfs Landslide. So no.

If this change were to end up as an overall nerf, then of course that opens the door to a small buff or two to compensate.

On the other hand, gaining an advantage from this one particular weapon is super restrictive, and that's IMO just bad.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

If this change were to end up as an overall nerf, then of course that opens the door to a small buff or two to compensate.

On the other hand, gaining an advantage from this one particular weapon is super restrictive, and that's IMO just bad.

It’s about as restrictive as needing serration on a rifle. If you want more damage, you pick the thing that gives you more damage.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It’s about as restrictive as needing serration on a rifle. If you want more damage, you pick the thing that gives you more damage.

Oh come now, that's not the same thing and you know it.

You can argue that "mandatory Mods" are bad and I just might agree with you
(alternatives like Amalgam Serration are a very welcome addition in my book, more of those please),
benefitting from a specific weapon's innate buff thing or supah Riven or whatever
is something that has been removed from most other weapon abilities, so it'd only be fair for Landslide to follow suit.

15 hours ago, zhellon said:

Other frames with sublime weapons didn't get a good buff because of what normal weapons with riven can do more damage than sublime ones with 300% strength. I advise you to think carefully.

yes, and that's why I said that if his fist becomes mod-able, then DE should also buff the base dmg of his fist up to compensate or buff its crit chance and status chance because they are sitting at 5% which is pathetic. 

Edited by Windy_Wind

10 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I'm fine with something restrictive like serration as you can put it on any rifle. but when you are so restrictive that the only weapon you can use is the venka prime. (you can't even get to use it as it's just a ghost shell),, then that's just another ridiculous level of restriction. Like me and the other guy said, just buff his base dmg or something else to compensate, simple.

Edited by Windy_Wind