Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Grineer / Corpus Cities For Expanding On Lore And Whatnot Stuff.

Dewsitine

Hello everyone thank you for readings this. The idea i have came up while camping was an explorable area for the tenno to explore in the faction maybe not infested but the other ones. Maybe de can find some way to have multiple people on a server or something instead of four maybe they can use their witch craft to support 10 people or less.

Here is what i think of greenir. You have like what the description says a desolated city like half life city 17 ( thanks to h3 cupcake). you have maybe propaganda to show how they keep on fighting the tenno and up their morale. the disguise would be long coats like in star wars where that Jedi guy return to tatuin or something and almost gets jump on by the clones in coats. de can put in more lore in the city and how it works maybe they can tease us of what the sisters look like or something else. another idea in this place would be a parkor run (or how ever you say that word) away type of mission where you would see a wanted poster of you and the police/ clones grineer chase after you. maybe de can have the market for greenir stuff there. i don't know if that is a good idea or not but seems interesting. In here maybe they can show us how greenir are created and process their different designs for military city's. show more of the brutality of greenir like a public execution, Colosseum. maybe have the market be like in the back alley or close to it like in the real life black markets.

OK enough with greenir time for corpus. thanks to h3 cupcake so corpus city would be like blade runner/ cyber punk style. the only thing i could think of is the brainwashing facility to visit. and people getting assassinated in a corporate run city. This type of city maybe give de lore ideas and how and what type of lifestyle these people live. have sectors range from wealthy to poor. maybe you could amp up the disguise process where you could build corpus style clothes so that you won't get detected so easily. what i mean by if you are in a wealthy sector where everyone is wearing the wealthy looking clothes and all your are wearing is a coat that is telling them something. i would think since they are based off old merchants what not that the poor would be kept out of the higher end stuff. i just though up of something too along those lines maybe for the peopel who don't want to waste resource and time could go for stealing clothes like in the episod of family guy where peter beat up and sotle a bell hop clothes and then beats up a fat guy with his clothes and steals it back. same thing like in grineer wanted poster stuff where there is a parkor run away mission where instead of being chased by police maybe chase by the mobs ranging form poor to wealthy class goons or they themselves chase you. de maybe can have hidden hideouts of lotus and lotus stated " the lotus would be pleased." ( or something along those lines indicated of not a person but an organizations). like in the market for grineer, have a market that is corpus related items and possibly orkin technology? i got no reference for corpus city. so if you find one please post it and i will include or not thanks.

Once again thank you for reading this and i hope people will like this idea or something along those lines. If you have any suggestions or thoughts about this article and what i should add/ take out please leave a post.

i hope this at least gives some idea for de to use or not.

Thanks h3 cupcake for the suggestions. i have edit them and thanks all for the feed back so far.

Jpv would it be better if it could do 10 warframes or less?

please keep up the reviews.

Edited by Dewsitine

I think the Corpus city should be the one with the 'BladeRunner'/ Cyber Punk look rather than the Grineeer, considering the former's technological development over the latter.

The Grineer should look more like... perhaps something resembling Half Life's City 17, but with no civilian population (They're a military 'nation' populated by clones made specifically for war, right?), much more smog and smoke, more of their green aesthetic and military bases all around. 

yes warframe needs this imagine a good 20 people exploring the city about maybe the size of new york that would be nice. and there are civil wars and you fight with the repels with the help of the tenno they could restore peace to this once calm system, but that all changed when the Orkon nation attacked( AVATAR REFERENCE) and so we must band together the corpus, greineer, and the mind controled infested ( thanks to nerodes and neroul sensors) we strike a blow agaist the Orkon and there mighty leader the lotus.

yes warframe needs this imagine a good 20 people exploring the city about maybe the size of new york that would be nice. and there are civil wars and you fight with the repels with the help of the tenno they could restore peace to this once calm system, but that all changed when the Orkon nation attacked( AVATAR REFERENCE) and so we must band together the corpus, greineer, and the mind controled infested ( thanks to nerodes and neroul sensors) we strike a blow agaist the Orkon and there mighty leader the lotus.

current warframe inner code would make enemies not spawn at all, since sometimes a bug happens and more than 4 people join a match, resulting in either mobs not spawning or the game crashing, but instead a cool lotus troop squad would be great too, helping us kill the foes and letting us revive them and viceversa