Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

obsidian corvus syandana bug and nekros prime problem

(PSN)moonlitxshadow

i bought the obsidian corvus pack and the syandana is bugged. its off center. ive tried it on several frames and its the same on all of them. its slightly off center to the right. like its not attached to the center of the back of the frame. please fix! i really like the cape and would like to use it but its just an eyesore as it is now.

another problem i have is that i never got my nekros prime andi watched the entire live stream. i would like to have it added to my account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-03 at 4:26 AM, (PS4)moonlitxshadow said:

i bought the obsidian corvus pack and the syandana is bugged. its off center. ive tried it on several frames and its the same on all of them. its slightly off center to the right. like its not attached to the center of the back of the frame. please fix! i really like the cape and would like to use it but its just an eyesore as it is now.

another problem i have is that i never got my nekros prime andi watched the entire live stream. i would like to have it added to my account.

Sorry but you won’t get that nekros prime. Even if you opened a ticket. If you AFK watch the stream and your volume is muted twitch doesn’t count it. Another reason is sometimes even though your account is linked it bugs out. That’s why they tell you to unlink and relink your twitch accounts. I missed the free ducats drops twice because apparently my headphones are semi broken and it would trick the iPad into muting the volume but really it’s not. Another thing is that I watch the stream and log in to check if I got the item. If I didn’t then I would unlink and relink ASAP. However, if you have the ephemera then open a support ticket to get the nekros prime drop. If you didn’t get anything and you watched all day. That would be your fault because you had hours to relink your account to have the drops work. I understand how much it sucks to not get a good twitch drop. However, now I don’t care because it’s not a twitch prime exclusive drop but a free for everyone drop. So that shows how much DE appreciates it’s player base by giving out free high end in game items totally free. When previously you needed to have a twitch prime account to get a drop during stream or exclusive drop. If your really that sour about not getting your twitch drop. Open a support ticket with twitch. Then tell them the day and time you watched the stream and how you didn’t get the drop. They’ll be able to confirm if you did watch the stream for the time required to get the drop. Then with confirmation from twitch. Open a ticket with DE and then show them twitched confirmed what day and time you’ve watched the stream and you might be able to get the item you want. Anyways, don’t use the forums for issues with twitch drops. They won’t reply at all. Also, when you open a ticket for not getting a twitch drop they will ask for proof of getting the ephemera. Most times you should start with twitch first because that’s where the issues start at first. Most people all say it’s best to relink your accounts before a twitch drop and make sure your volume isn’t muted so you will get that drop. But like I said earlier. Open a ticket with twitch support first then DE. DE doesn’t have your twitch stream log info nor own twitch. So start with them then open a ticket with DE.