The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sustain 3x melee combo for 30s

Pro3Display

Question

12 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

Forgive my inability to read. I must have been farming Dog Days too hard. You can take Nidus, link a target, and spam melee on it for a while. I recommend Ninkondi or other weapons that multi-hit.

Edited by Voltage

2 minutes ago, Pro3Display said:

it says sentinel tho

Forgive my inability to read. I must have been farming Dog Days too hard. You can take Nidus, link a target, and spam melee on it for a while. I recommend Ninkondi or other weapons that multi-hit.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

I've found the timer to be a bit weird sometimes. The '30 seconds' doesn't always seem to count while you're idle (i.e. not killing), even though the combo counter is still active.

Just keep swinging, should tick-off eventually. 

huh, that's interesting

I would NOT use Naramon as my primary if you are going for that.  That may keep your combo alive, but is probably what screws up the timer.   So you are dropping your combo,  but naramon saves it,  but the riven still counts it as a drop.    

Or maybe you are just getting penalized for not using the best sentinel  WYRM!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I would NOT use Naramon as my primary if you are going for that.  That may keep your combo alive, but is probably what screws up the timer.   So you are dropping your combo,  but naramon saves it,  but the riven still counts it as a drop.    

Or maybe you are just getting penalized for not using the best sentinel  WYRM!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

I did this with Naramon active just last week.  Guess it still seems plausible that it could be an intermittent cause of problems with this challenge though.

Sometimes the Rivens do not trigger. Just reload the mission.

I find it the easiest to:

-pick a weapon that will combo up fast and unequip all the damage mods, while leaving combo mods, aspeed mods and range mods

-pick a mission with lots of enemies spawn (i usually go mobile defense, but i am sure you can do this on other mission types.). Other option is to go Infested and use the Pods to group them up

-equip a Extinguished Dragon key for good measure.

Enjoy!

Edited by Zakkhar

13 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

I did this with Naramon active just last week.  Guess it still seems plausible that it could be an intermittent cause of problems with this challenge though.

Its completely possible to have naramon on AND do the challenge.   Your normal combo duration can be enough, and you never rely on your naramon hit streak decay ability.  

Im just saying all the difficulty with this challenge is probably caused by it and better not to use it.  Then you know for sure whats causing you to fail.