Blacksailox

I need help reporting someone lol

Question

Posted (edited)

Ok so recently I kinda screwed up while trading and gave a person an r3 grace instead of an r3 barrier. I was dealing with a lot of people at once and was in a hurry to go to a mission

I messed up for the first time like this lol. after taking the grace he immediately went offline and blocked me he also blocked my friend when he asked if he could return the grace. I'm kinda getting worked up over this mainly cuz I actually worked for it so is there anyway I could get my grace back ? His user name is -Removed Name- and I have screenshots for proof too if needed

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame

7 answers to this question

I don't think they will do something about this. I'm sorry, it was your mistake, and not a problem caused by a bug or anything else related to the game. I wish you good luck tho, maybe , just maybe they might look at your situation, but from experience with other games and similar situations, don't expect them to do anything.

contact support however you likely wont get the grace back.

Following quote is from the DE zendesk. I believe it will be a case of you messed up and thats on your shoulders

"If you run into any of the above please contact our Support Team with details and screenshots of the incident. **However, please be aware that once you have completed a trade in game we cannot reverse it, so be careful out there!**"

Afraid to say but support won’t be able to help you do since that mistake was on you and not the person you traded with.

They wont intervene in this. It says so right before initiating trades. Never trade for promises and yaddi yaddi yadda and so on.

Warframe.market dont use trade channel, and ALWAYS check your goods. Everyone else can wait, or find someone else. Its happened to me too, but learn from this and dont let it happen again. Thats all I can say friend, good luck to you in the future.

Removed name and shame from post in thread.

Please do not name and shame anyone on the forums, no matter what they may or may not have done.

If you want to report a Tenno's conduct to DE then please open a support ticket.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

• Like 1