Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch U.25 Bug Report

Glaive-012

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

Extreme lens flare in the helminth infirmary

Specifically on the left side of the room when entering. Small white glow that devours the entire screen when looked at directly

Dear god! I think I might know what this is. We should have a fix in the works, hang in there Gunz!

Just now, [DE]JoshB said:

Dear god! I think I might know what this is. We should have a fix in the works, hang in there Gunz!

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks! If you don't mind my asking, what might be causing it? I don't know much about lighting effects, but this was kind of funny to see. Walk into a room, pan the camera, and suddenly blinding white light from the beyond!

1 minute ago, (NSW)Gunz said:

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks! If you don't mind my asking, what might be causing it? I don't know much about lighting effects, but this was kind of funny to see. Walk into a room, pan the camera, and suddenly blinding white light from the beyond!

You may have noticed some other texture fixes. In particular a couple of your noggles that previously had broken emissives may look better now. I had to change around some of the underlying texture preprocessing which in turn broke our cubemaps 😞  I'm sitting on a fix for our cubemaps that I'm hoping to ship w/ our next patch, but there's one cubemap in particular that's used widely across the game that I'm hoping to ship with the next hotfix. Also lmk if the emissives on those noggles are fixed after all

1 minute ago, [DE]JoshB said:

You may have noticed some other texture fixes. In particular a couple of your noggles that previously had broken emissives may look better now. I had to change around some of the underlying texture preprocessing which in turn broke our cubemaps 😞  I'm sitting on a fix for our cubemaps that I'm hoping to ship w/ our next patch, but there's one cubemap in particular that's used widely across the game that I'm hoping to ship with the next hotfix. Also lmk if the emissives on those noggles are fixed after all

Noggles seem to be fixed, as are Nidus Phryke's helmet and Volt Opal's... everything. Looking good!

I've noticed the rapid texture cycling/flashing on shiny surfaces is gone in the orbiter and dojo now too.

Found some more texture weirdness for you, @[DE]JoshB

Mars tileset, this type of doorway gets a weird animated energy effect around it that seems to conflict with the wall texture and disappears as you get closer.

The energy effect looks familiar from another tileset, but I can't quite place it. Would have been far easier to show off if Warframe had the ability to record 30 second clips like most other games can on Switch though.