Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Refund

Cyberian_vs

What do people think of being able to refund your market purchases within say 5-10 mins of buying something if they dont like it. This would work for people choosing Syandanas and wanting to know how it looks before committing to it. The refunds would only work assuming you do it within a short period of time after a purchase AND as long as you havent started any missions. With the arsenal you can check the look of any items and sentinel addons so that should be a fair enough system.

However, we could just circumvent this with just youtube vids that described and showcased the weapons, frames, sentinels etc...

A try it now button would allow you to customize color schemes, frames and helmets to look through several looks instead of looking at one statis rotatable showcase.

A try it now button would allow you to customize color schemes, frames and helmets to look through several looks instead of looking at one stasis rotate-able showcase.

You get that same information from a youtube video. A try it now or trial feature will just have people abusing temp weapons. With everything that needs fixing something like this, if they were to add it better not be until update 20.

Sorta wondering how the inability to color a certain part of a warframe will be the ultimate factor in why you'd buy it.

How the abilities work and act we get from their intro videos and peoples lets play vids. There really is no point in test running.

FOR GOD SAKES. THIS. IS. NOT. A. MMO.

If it makes you feel better, you can omit the word "other" in my post.  Does making a tangent remark make you feel cool?  Unbelievable.

When I was talking about a "try it" button on MMO games, I meant that you could click and see your character wearing/wielding that particular item.  Whether it was in a real store or a player-produced store, I could try stuff on and see how it looked.  If I loved the aesthetics, I bought it xD

edited my terrible grammar mistakes

Edited by Smolder

However, we could just circumvent this with just youtube vids that described and showcased the weapons, frames, sentinels etc...

Read below

A try it now button would allow you to customize color schemes, frames and helmets to look through several looks instead of looking at one statis rotatable showcase.

The point is to see exactly how it would look with your frames, with your sentinels, with your weapons and with your colors. No youtube video would be able to do that unless it was hours long showcasing all the color variants.