The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days Event is... well... boring tbh.

Calliphora

Hey, I know you tried to give us something to do and having fun but srsly... this Event...

Just why?

I mean, it was funny for the first 3 rounds but than, it's just boring. And after you saw how many pearls you need for some of this stuff, damn. Not funny.

So, I was wondering while I was afk farming this nice Event; why is there no endless mode, why I do not get any extra pearls for a kill, why is the watergun not a skin you can get for pearls, why is the lifebelt not some sort of armor + maybe some arm-floats? And why should pay someone for recolored noggels?

Maybe give this stuff out for free, just for the summer months or so.

There is so much more you could do with this fun event.

Well, at least Kela and the level are really good.

Btw; Even if it does not sound like that, but I appreciate your work very much. And if I sound annoyed, I'm not really, but my English is not the best. Sorry!

Edited by Calliphora
Bcs my english s***t
  • Like 3

Having something based on Rathuum is pretty far down on my "fun" list. Maybe slightly higher than Survival but only just. Survival is dead last, too.

I only played the first stage but the 5 minute time limit was excruciating. I'm not sure if I'll bother with the other 3 but I have a few days at least.

Though, I will admit, this is probably not for me. I still appreciate the addition of events. There is no one-size-fits-all and I recognize that.

Edit: I logged on and checked out the shop. This is definitely not for me and the costs are unbearable considering my above stated issues. Good luck to those that enjoy it.

Edited by ArcKnight9202
Added Last Bit