Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues since latest update.

(NSW)Chronotrigg

Since the latest update I've not been able to join any missions, it will get to the loading screen and a little after Midway will freeze. Then say there was a problem with matchmaking and then take forever to send me back to my ship. At this current time the game is literally unplayable and it seems there is next to no one online. Please let us players know this has been seen and being looked into. Thanks.

Edited by (NSW)Chronotrigg
Misspelling

Oh, THANK YOU!!! I literally just got on this forum for the first time ever today, and LITERALLY just posted a topic thread just above yours about this exact same thing. I am having the exact t same problem, every time I try to go do ANY mission, whether it be in Solo or Online, it just gets about 65% through the loading bar on the loading screen, then hits me with the error message "The connection to the host has been lost. You will be returned to the multiplayer menu.", then sends me back through another loading screen that takes about 5-10 minutes before finally loading me back in my ship.

I've literally never had a single problem with this game until today, and it all started after downloading this new Dog Days update for the game, which itself took forever to download, like about 16 hours for me, all while on a fast stable wifi connection with a strong connection and nothing else being connected or downloading on my wifi.

What the heck is going on with this game right now??? Digital Extremes HAS to be aware of this bug by now, don't you think?? This is literally game-breaking. Let me know what your thoughts are on it, or if you find out anything else. Guess I'll just have to play something else until they can get this resolved...

Check out my other post in the topic I created. I agree. It's frustrating me to no end that I haven't heard or seen anything from the devs about it as well. We are not alone in this, either, so you would think they would be trying to get a fix out quickly...but I digress. Again, go chk out my latest post in my topic, I've created a support ticket on the website about it, and will be updating if/when I hear anything. We need more people to do the same though, so maybe consider creating a ticket yourself as well? In the mean time, try Solo mode, it BARELY works, but it does work, just enough to be able to play it alone. Good luck, talk to you soon.