Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still dont have lotus ephemera

(PSN)Silver1593

46 minutes ago, (PS4)gta4biosmka said:

Same. Watched last 3 hours without interuptions, account liked, nothing.

DE could at least put an alert to those who DONT have Lotus Ephemera to get it, it's so unfair.

That's the thing, though. How will they know those who did and put an alert just for them? How will they know it's true if there's no proof or record in the viewer logs?

It's unfair, sure. But so is life. The silver lining here is that this is just a game, and much worse could happen to a person in terms of "unfairness".

10 minutes ago, (XB1)GaussPrime said:

They could just give it away to everyone, so those that did get it don't have to do the alert. 

Maybe use the new war for it? Idk

I have it, but I wouldn't mind if it came back soon because of the situation.

I would not mind a general giveaway tbh. Though I understand that DE did it like this in order to try and gather viewers for Tennolive.

There is some hope it'll be part of New War, however. Few stuff are more fitting than a Lotus Ephemera to that sort of quest, and I find it one of the best ephemeras out there.

yeah i watched the whole day and did not get it, it has been a total screw up. not going to go out of my way to watch anymore streams for the drops as they can never seem to get the drop system working right especially the big ones like tennocon and such not worth it. 

• Like 1

I have the lotus ephemera, but one of the things that has always bothered me about Warframe is rewards that end up being one time only unobtainium. There would be more for new players, and old, that miss events if all events and items would come back at some point. It just seems odd to make 1 time only content, and have people constantly asking for content.

That and constantly pumping out new frames at break neck speed is starting to overwhelm new players. I would rather they spend  more time on fixing current frames, and prime variants, and working on content that is game play related, instead of a new frames to use for the same content we already do. Speaking of which when is Railjack?