Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Valraven : Wind Warframe

DeadScream

Valraven, as Ember is the fire dancer, is the wind one. 

(Valraven is a mystic hybrid bird from the danish folklore)

Health : 100 - 250

Shields : 200 - 300 

Armor : 20

Power : 150 - 250

Skills : 

biting breeze - energy 25 - creates a long and narrow wind corridor that deals high spamming damage to enemies for three seconds (4/5/7) and pushes them to the ground. 

Thrust - energy 50 - Generates a wind armor, increasing movement and melee attacks speed, giving low gravity effect (during ascensions) and reducing stamina costs of any action, for Valraven and any nearby Tenno.

Upwind - energy 75 - Aoe debuff : In a wide area, Valvaren unleashes a strong wind, slowing down the enemies and their bullets, reducing their weapon's competences for a limited time (6/8/10/12 sec - Valvaren can move during the skill)

Wings of the crow - energy 100 - Deploys great wings, giving high speed movement to Valraven, who pushes any enemy getting in his way with strenght, in a flying dance. Any jump, any melee attack launches strong wind scythes as the skill is active.

Just to be nitpicky: it's traditionally spelled Valravn, not Valraven. It also happens to sound better phonetically, which is a plus.

But with that aside, I do very much like the idea of a "wind"-themed warframe, as is evident by my selection of "Harpy" during the last design council warframe poll.

Asbyn I wasn't aware of this "Harpy", are the non-premium players able to see what's going on into the design council ?  

Afraid not. However, what I'm referring to is the last warframe-based poll in the design council that ultimately lead to the creation of both Nova and Nekros. On that poll was an option for a wind/mobility 'frame by the working name of "Harpy", which is very much in line with your concept here.