Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days tip.

uAir

This is only if you intend to actually play the event.
Decided to write this as I was doing some pub Dog Days and people were asking me how I was hitting triple digit kills when they were barely at 20 kills.

=========

Enemy AI runs straight at you until a certain distance and then starts circle strafing you.
Your water gun has a longer range than most people think. Shoot at them as they are running straight at you and keep that fire button held down. It'll stagger and kill them with ease from range.

It's much easier done solo than in a group as the enemy will only run at you. In a pub game, simply pick out the ones running straight at you.

If you get hit from behind or flanked by enemy spawn simply reposition and they will chase after you again.

=========

Good luck and have fun!

• Like 1

Also install patagium, aero vantage, aviator, and  agility drift (coaction drift  + rejuvenation/rifle amp for extra credit)

Camp on one of those geyser things and bunny hop + aim glide. Just sort of float around, patagium and aero vantage make this super easy.

Enemies will have a comically difficult time hitting you, much less do serious damage to you. You will also essentially have an unlimited supply of ammo.